Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose (40348 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers / A True Jesus' Disciple Is Better Than A Righteous Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Gabyoby: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
"Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons. These people are hypocrites and liars, and their consciences are dead. They will say it is wrong to be married and wrong to eat certain foods..." (1 Timothy 4:1-3, NLT)

Did you hear that?

"But evil men and seducers shall was worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them." (2 Timothy 3:13-14)

Are you taking note? Don't listen to their new teachings. Continue in the things you have learned from the beginning. Shun the new doctrines of devils!
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Gabyoby: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed." (Galatians 1:8-9, KJV)

"Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take the crown." Revelations 3:11

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this message for the Churches. I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne. I am the bright and morning star. The Spirit and the bride say, Come. Let anyone who hears this say Come. ... If anyone adds anything to what is written here, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book. And if anyone removes any of the words from this book of prophecy, God will remove that person's share in the tree of life and in the holy city that are described in this book." (Revelations 22:16-19)

Reader, BEWARE of Jesus Disciples Fellowship and their false teachings! They are satanic bait to cripple the Church of Jesus Christ!
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Paulnewman12(m): 1:41am On Jan 26, 2021
You just spoke like a kingdom man criticizing his own roots. One thing you don't know a kingdom can not fight himself less he falls, if jdf is of Satan why do they go against sin, just say that the journey was so hard for you like myself so you could not complete it, instead of saying false things to go against the elect church of so ship on earth. Yes I was a member but because of some challenges I could not continue but I am always promising myself that I would go back there because that's where I belong, because a man can fall many times but he would surely rise again. They are many things I couldn't do when I was in the denominations of men which you call the church but when I joined jdf I begin to do them you can ask me what are those things.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Paulnewman12(m): 2:10am On Jan 26, 2021
Am not surprised why you are criticizing jdf and kingdom age it is because you did not listen to there gospel and teaching with the openness of your heart and you did not have a testimony or personal encounter with our Lord Jesus Christ in kingdom age that's why you are saying all this things, please don't say what you don't have an evidence of, if you say you are really spiritual to disern good and evil then ask God to show you the foundation of jdf if it is of good or evil, before you make your conclusions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Paulnewman12(m): 2:17am On Jan 26, 2021
You make mention of church who is the church and how is the church, the church is the man born again how is the church is the man born again living in sin and John 3vs3 to 5 says if you are born again you just see the kingdom, seeing does that mean you have entered no, you must be born of water and of the spirit to enter the kingdom, so if you think a man born again would just enter the kingdom like that then am sorry to say you are mistaken.
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Paulnewman12(m): 2:23am On Jan 26, 2021
You must be free because no spot and wrinkles can enter a holly place like the kingdom of heaven, so you have to work out your salvation in fear and trembling, and how can you achieve that when you lack knowledge of it, that's where educational systems of the word of God comes in to teach you how sin operates to overcome it how the devil operates to overcome him and how your flesh and the world in its worliness operates to overcome it, and it is only in jdf you can be thought in the holy ghost to overcome all this things stated above.
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Paulnewman12(m): 2:29am On Jan 26, 2021
If you don't go to school to study for 6 years you can't become a medical doctor, same you must be thought on how to overcome sin, Jesus death is just to keep you alive till you overcome sin to inherit the kingdom of God, but it has a limited time that's why know one knows when he or she would die. In times past if you commit sin you must be punished by God almighty but because of our Lord Jesus christ God forgive us our sins daily and give us more time to change from our evil ways.
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Paulnewman12(m): 2:32am On Jan 26, 2021
But don't take God's time giving to you for granted shall we continue in our sinful way that grace may abound God forbid, so God would not allow a sinner to enter the kingdom of heaven. It can not be possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Paulnewman12(m): 2:00am On Jan 30, 2021
Just look at your self you don't want to listen to another view you feel your own views are superior you can't make the kingdom this way it would be hard for you because you are full of pride and old man blocking you not to listen to the right view.
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Clise: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
I just have one question,

From all I've read, most people testified that when they joined "JESUS DISCIPLE'S FELLOWSHIP" they were given the strength to fight sin ....hmmm.....Can the devil help you to fight sin?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by kingi777: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
I want to know more about this Jesus Disciple Fellowship. One of my brothers that joined them since 2014, we don't understand him anymore. He doesn't listen to anyone. If you try to advice him he would argue that you don't know what you are doing. He's advancing in age and don't have means of livelihood. Not talking of marriage. Every time we give him money out of brotherly compassion. We see him as being hypnotised.
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by reubenobi(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
Paulnewman12:
Just look at your self you don't want to listen to another view you feel your own views are superior you can't make the kingdom this way it would be hard for you because you are full of pride and old man blocking you not to listen to the right view.
You guys are so funny, you want him to accept your view yet, you won't accept his and you call it pride. May God help you guys!
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Bright255374846: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2021
We never discriminate the church, you just did.

We are the Elect CHURCH of SONSHIP under the supreme power of Christ Jesus who has elected us to represent him in this age. We are a spiritual organized CHURCH of people under a single government of our lord Jesus... You may not understand this truth if you lacked spiritual understanding.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Marthyboco(f): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please JDF ..has kidnap my brother and sis... they've change her mind to the point that she left her 2kids(4yrs) on Sunday to their camp....since on Sunday till now we can't connect to them, she can't even call to her from her husband and children.... please is the JDF helping her or not. We don't even know if they got there or not...
As we were told they do submit their phones no connection at all... please I need truth about this JDF

1 Like

Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Marthyboco(f): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please JDF ..has kidnap my brother and sis... they've change her mind to the point that she left her 2kids(4yrs) on Sunday to their camp....since on Sunday till now we can't connect to them, she can't even call to hear from her husband and children.... please is the JDF helping her or not. We don't even know if they got there or not...
As we were told they do submit their phones no connection at all... please I the need truth about this JDF....now she has stop going to church...my brother here is something else....
Some people even stop working say na earthly things ...what rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by PaulAdeka(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]If Jesus Christ Himself came to the world and was rejected by the very people He came to save, i'm not surprised if we today are afraid of the truth.
JESUS DISCIPLES FELLOWSHIP teaches the raw truth about the Gospel, you will only hate them if you are perverse church leader who does not want people to find out the truth in order not to be set free from your false teachings.
I have been a part of the fellowship (JDF) for a while now and i see nothing but the truth direct from God's word, the truth about Jesus and the Gospel.
JDF is neither a "Church" denomination nor a "Ministry" but a fellowship/school of brethren. so there is no General Overseer, senior pastor, set man or president whatsoever, It is normal for people to reject what is right and cling to what is false with human made-up excuses, the devil will always come up with strategies to fight the true Gospel, after-all the whole world is under his influence.
We don't teach about church denominations no matter how bad it may get, personally I've got testimonies of how God transformed my life for good and given me the ability to end some of my past struggles with sin. The devil can do anything to deceive the world and keep everyone in bondage and ignorance, but one thing he can't do is to give you power over sin HE CANNOT SET YOU FREE FROM SPIRITUAL BONDAGE.
My advise to everyone reading this is that if you've got personal or issues with JDF or any church denomination, ask questions first and try to get personal clarifications before trying to condemn something you know nothing about. Allow God through His spirit to tell you what is right and what is the truth. Posts like this one can be "VERY" & "HIGHLY" misleading.
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by dona4real(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
The fresh and blood here still refers to the
BODY,even the soul and spirit are one,for there are three (03) that bears witness on earth;the water,the blood and the spirit,and this 3 agrees in one 1 John 5 :8
UceeGod:

I've been attending their fellowship here in Abeokuta for some weeks now. I think they emphasize too much on the WORKS you do to make you saved rather than the GRACE of Jesus Christ that gives salvation according to Ephesians 2:8 and they hardly give time for questions. Also their concept of man's dual existence (body & spirit) is false as against the three dimensional existence of man (body, soul and spirit). I hope to continue to fellowship with them but I'll stop fellowshiping with them if they continue giving little or no time for questions because I think they may be misleading a lot of young souls into false Christianity.
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Chibuezem(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2021
Gabyoby:
Jesus Disciples Fellowship is an antichrist programme (Movement). Beware of their lies and damnable heresies! Their leader (the Antichrist) has not been revealed yet. Don't be deceived and never say you were not warned!
I will expose some of their lies with the infallible proofs from the Word of God. LISTEN to Jesus and the true Revelations by the Holy Spirit (biblically based):

"Verily verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." (John 10:1-5, KJV)

My dear friend and truth seeker, open your heart to the true exposition of God's and we shall reason together from the Ancient Word long preserved for our walk in this world!
Jesus Christ is the Door, He is the Way to the sheepfold. The sheepfold is the Church of Jesus Christ. Any movement or group that is opposing the Church of Jesus Christ is an Antichrist movement/programme. They are thieves and robber. Beware!

The Church has not finished her assignment on earth yet, until her Head (Jesus Christ) returns! Beware of false teachers!

"Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God. Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and unto all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the Church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I cease not to warn every one night and day with tears. And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the Word of His grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified." (Acts 20:26-32, KJV)

Did you understand that? Jesus Christ purchased the Church with His own blood. The instruction we received from the Scripture above, "FEED THE CHURCH OF GOD." It did not say FIGHT THE CHURCH OF GOD! These wolves, deceivers and seducers keep asking you in their so called Jesus Disciples Fellowship whether you are still going to Church! Hmmmmm! Why are they against the Body of Christ (the Church)? Have you asked? I know why! They are antichrists! They come in subtly, their agenda has not been revealed yet. They are still pretending to be the disciples of Jesus, but time will tell whose disciples they have been. Beware! They are speaking perverse things to draw away disciples after them. Therefore WATCH! Did you hear that?

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." (Matthew 24:4-5, KJV)

They have come in the name of Jesus now oooo! Friend, beware! They bear the name: JESUS DISCIPLES, but they are working AGAINST what Jesus died for (His Church). BEWARE!!!

By the grace of God, answers to all their satanic doctrines and lies have been revealed ahead of time in the Bible. I shall be coming in from time to time to expose them one after the other. Their mouths must be stopped! You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. Hear some of their lies and satanic terminologies we shall expose soonest:

1. Spiritual clothation
2. That 'Church programme' is outdated and weak
3. Forbidding to marry
4. Morning cry (open evangelism is Church programme not their kingdom programme, so it's not accepted) is wrong
5. Fasting is not good because it exposes one to evil spirits. Rather they live a fasted life
6. Parental Spirit (ie you must forsake your family and be free from their control or authority).
7. Living an independent life. They discourage people from doing a paid job. They encourage their captives to quit their jobs and pick up a trade that will guarantee their freedom.
8. They frown at School. They said it belongs to the world! Hmm!
9. They teach their prisoners that they have their own kind of tongue speaking and terminologies which their victims will learn as they progress in their classes.
10. They said the Bible is not just enough! They believe more on Revelations. They say, "what we are doing now is what the Spirit is revealing now". Hmm! Soon they will seize the Bible from their captives and reveal their true identity.
11. Three Days Journey. They refer to Exodus 13:17-18, saying that while the Israelites went through the wilderness for 40 days, they are introducing a shorter way that will last for just 3 days. The Broadway that leads to destruction! Hmm! Remember the 7years reign of the Antichrist broken into two halves of 3.5years. The first 3.5 years will be wonderful and peaceful but the last 3.5 years will be horrible!
12. A new government that will make things easy (ie the Antichrist, they are working for)!

And many others.....! Hey!

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:13-15, KJV)

You wonder how I know some these things the so called Jesus Disciples Fellowship teaches! Well, I have encountered them. Some Members of our Church we delivered from their fold are revealing their Deceitful Strategies. They claimed initially that it helped their spiritual lives just as some still maintain here. They are simply transforming themselves as the ministers of righteousness! It's all sham! They manipulate people's mind through hypnosis. Their prisoners under hypnosis assume that their spiritual lives have improved! A big lie! Some of their members that quit the fellowship started experiencing demonic attacks immediately they left the group. Some of our Church members we were pulling out of their cult would come out and go back claiming that as soon as they stopped their spiritual lives started declining, they lacked strength to pray again, sleep overtook them at the place of prayer, things they were not experiencing while they were in Jesus' Disciples Fellowship. By the grace of God, we were able to open their eyes to the truth that set them free. The same help, I'm ready to offer anyone who is desirous of knowing the truth. The Bible alone will answer all your questions through the help of the Holy Spirit.

I don't blame them (the so called Jesus Disciples)! I blame the Church Leaders who seem to be failing Jesus (the chief Shepherd) in the assignments He gave to us for His Church. In the rat race (mad rush for materialism), we fail to FEED the FLOCK of Christ. We fail to do the work of OVERSEERS over their souls! We fail to CARE for the FLOCK! These Things (called Jesus Disciples) took advantage of the slumbering state of the Church Leaders to attack the Church, stealing the flocks of Jesus! Pastors are blinded with materialism and lukewarmness is growing rapidly in the Churches. The love of many has waxed cold. No more zeal for God! People enter into the Church and begin to sleep. You know why? The agents of darkness (wolves in sheep's clothing) creep into the Church to pollute her, inoder

You've just lost your inheritance of Life where ever you are for speaking against His program on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Das1mama: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Let's not be too quick to jump into conclusion for us not to fail the principles. Our foundation is the word. Those that seek him shall find him in spirit and in truth. Understanding differs but is the spirit of God that gaveth the perfect understanding and knowledge. Am also passing through difficult times and moments but i know he is everly capable to see me through. Shalom
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Nephilim: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Unmhm!
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by MikeOni(m): 5:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Not as you Think my fellows. You can't understand it using books and wikipedia. Please kindly read my post below ��
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by MikeOni(m): 6:09am On Nov 22, 2021
I have really took mine time with patience to go through many posts about this blogging JDF is a cult with some wikipedia backing or book references of what cult is about and biblical backings to justify the the motives. However, I doubt you not but {Read Down}.�

I was a Theologian in {Nigerian Advanced School Of Theology, Edo State} and once RCCG Youth Leader Province 11 Rivers State, one who is capable to function in any place in as much the things of *God* is concern.

� I got *Born Again* in November 2013 this was during my Senior Secondary School Examination 2013-2014 academic sessions.

� Before then, I wasn't going to church and nobody had ever preached to me about *The Salvation Of Mine Soul*, however, I got some heaven on earth message from Jehovah witness guys! Which I didn't see any reason to go to church. So, I continued in the life I was living.

� Then, I was with laptop browsing and checking through my email inbox, I got message to email inbox from an Outreach in Texas, USA, with the subject *Do You Know Jesus?*. I didn't care opening the inbox, that repeated up three times! It seems to me they are troubling my privacy. So, I have to open the email to give them click through rate.

� So, when I open the email, I started reading, the content talks about *Jesus as the Son of God, His death and Resurrection, and His Salvation to mankind*. Fellow, I saw something I have never seen in my whole life, a force came out of the computer that I was using, I saw myself frustrated, empty, condemned, pride, misery. But I was living good & nothing troubles me even as a secondary school boy. Within a second I got myself back and nobody in that place knew what just happened to me. I left that place and that was how my *Christian Life* started with endless zeal for Jesus because I knew what I encountered 2013. So, the Outreach in Texas continues following up for some months and said I should enter any church, that was how I Enter Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, they didn't Preach to me in any way but I took over everybody that has been there before me in prayers I was warrior leader, house fellowship teacher, Youth PRO. etc. I got gift of *Miracles* healing is normal stuff to me, nobody get sick, I love preach the Gospel to my fellow youths, goes for family deliverance, goes for crusades with *Humility* and things changed to the glory unto God. This was my age of 20.

� Fellows, do you know despite all things I was still lusting after girls, hot tempered and defying myself in dreams. I wasn't comfortable and nobody could help me and seeing that everybody eyes is me, to whom do I go to?, I spent time with my *Bible* but my soul was still looking for more but I didn't know what to do. {I don't need positions, I need to be *Free* please Lord}. That was my prayer topic with tears from my eyes because I knew what I encountered 2013 and it can never be deleted! So, on that prayer topic of Freedom, I started having new revelations but I didn't get it clear.

�Because of the hunger for freedom, I have enrolled into Nigerian Advanced School of Theology, I be came a popular student among my fellows. But I was not still comfortable with that school because I didn't get what needed. I still got another dream, this I understood it but didn't know where to found it! That *Jesus Disciples Fellowship* (JDF).

�Finally, the Holy Spirit have to direct me, and when I got the Gospel my fellows, the hunger was quenched. Instantly I remembered Matt. 5:6.

� I have to humble myself the more and let go what I know, who knows me, my position, the promises that was made to me by the *Pastor*. This was my personal decision, nobody told me that. After all nobody preached to me.

� Now, I have gotten that freedom, I am more powerful higher than before, more intelligent and I am charge of whatever I am into. �

I am 29years now 2021. An International Student who studies Entrepreneurial and entrepreneurship at Bocconi University Milan, Italy, Europe. A Digital Marketer, real Estate agent. In my 31years I will be getting married. I am from Rivers State but stays in different places because i like travelling. Follow Jesus in JDF, follow him in the spirit not books because we have read many books but no freedom. I LOVE YOU

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Chinari(m): 1:03am On Dec 22, 2021
This JDF has destroyed my brothers Life..He is behaving like a mad boy..Please stay clear off them...they use there sensual wisdom to teach and call it Revelation.
MikeOni:
I have really took mine time with patience to go through many posts about this blogging JDF is a cult with some wikipedia backing or book references of what cult is about and biblical backings to justify the the motives. However, I doubt you not but {Read Down}.�

I was a Theologian in {Nigerian Advanced School Of Theology, Edo State} and once RCCG Youth Leader Province 11 Rivers State, one who is capable to function in any place in as much the things of *God* is concern.

� I got *Born Again* in November 2013 this was during my Senior Secondary School Examination 2013-2014 academic sessions.

� Before then, I wasn't going to church and nobody had ever preached to me about *The Salvation Of Mine Soul*, however, I got some heaven on earth message from Jehovah witness guys! Which I didn't see any reason to go to church. So, I continued in the life I was living.

� Then, I was with laptop browsing and checking through my email inbox, I got message to email inbox from an Outreach in Texas, USA, with the subject *Do You Know Jesus?*. I didn't care opening the inbox, that repeated up three times! It seems to me they are troubling my privacy. So, I have to open the email to give them click through rate.

� So, when I open the email, I started reading, the content talks about *Jesus as the Son of God, His death and Resurrection, and His Salvation to mankind*. Fellow, I saw something I have never seen in my whole life, a force came out of the computer that I was using, I saw myself frustrated, empty, condemned, pride, misery. But I was living good & nothing troubles me even as a secondary school boy. Within a second I got myself back and nobody in that place knew what just happened to me. I left that place and that was how my *Christian Life* started with endless zeal for Jesus because I knew what I encountered 2013. So, the Outreach in Texas continues following up for some months and said I should enter any church, that was how I Enter Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, they didn't Preach to me in any way but I took over everybody that has been there before me in prayers I was warrior leader, house fellowship teacher, Youth PRO. etc. I got gift of *Miracles* healing is normal stuff to me, nobody get sick, I love preach the Gospel to my fellow youths, goes for family deliverance, goes for crusades with *Humility* and things changed to the glory unto God. This was my age of 20.

� Fellows, do you know despite all things I was still lusting after girls, hot tempered and defying myself in dreams. I wasn't comfortable and nobody could help me and seeing that everybody eyes is me, to whom do I go to?, I spent time with my *Bible* but my soul was still looking for more but I didn't know what to do. {I don't need positions, I need to be *Free* please Lord}. That was my prayer topic with tears from my eyes because I knew what I encountered 2013 and it can never be deleted! So, on that prayer topic of Freedom, I started having new revelations but I didn't get it clear.

�Because of the hunger for freedom, I have enrolled into Nigerian Advanced School of Theology, I be came a popular student among my fellows. But I was not still comfortable with that school because I didn't get what needed. I still got another dream, this I understood it but didn't know where to found it! That *Jesus Disciples Fellowship* (JDF).

�Finally, the Holy Spirit have to direct me, and when I got the Gospel my fellows, the hunger was quenched. Instantly I remembered Matt. 5:6.

� I have to humble myself the more and let go what I know, who knows me, my position, the promises that was made to me by the *Pastor*. This was my personal decision, nobody told me that. After all nobody preached to me.

� Now, I have gotten that freedom, I am more powerful higher than before, more intelligent and I am charge of whatever I am into. �

I am 29years now 2021. An International Student who studies Entrepreneurial and entrepreneurship at Bocconi University Milan, Italy, Europe. A Digital Marketer, real Estate agent. In my 31years I will be getting married. I am from Rivers State but stays in different places because i like travelling. Follow Jesus in JDF, follow him in the spirit not books because we have read many books but no freedom. I LOVE YOU
JDF is a Practical life changing program not suitable for those that have not hated the world and it's worldliness. I am a living example of that change. I was formally battling with spirit of Fornication and I also maturbate even as a youth leader. As an hansom guy and musician I was, girls beg to Fornicate with me and even dash me some cash I don't have to spend to do it, and I was enjoying it until I received Kingdom Gospel. When I got there they were teaching Righteousness, and it was classified into Righteousness of God, the church man, kingdom Man, Born Again, and Worldly Man. After that teaching by a Pastor, i Never even know He was a Pastor because he was where I was praying And sweating like others because they can pray, there prayers will move you to pray and they pray in tongues, I was hearing all languages in their speaking in tongues oh my God I was marveled I never knew there was something like that going on on this earth and there was one kind joy that came over me that very day I was so happy. Myself can't even pray because I discovered that I was empty claiming born again. After the teaching by the Pastor because he asked us how many of you are born again everyone raised up their hands and he said is very good we should bring our hands down. Then he prayed and started teaching, after the teaching when he was taking questions he asked us again how many of us are born and nobody was able to raise up their hands again about 70 of us was crying like babies that day I will never forget. Now I nolonger commit Fornication nor maturbate And I discovered one thing again, o use to Fornicate with 2 beautiful white ladies in my dream this dream use to come time to time one day they taught it and it was as though they were talking to me directly so my eyes were opened and I got angry with it so any time I came I will wake and if I look my time it's 12am I start prayer, I was praying one day with my little brother whom I usually forced to follow me to the fellowship because he was living with me and I does everything for him so I said as long as he is living with me he must follow me, so as we were praying one midnight I was hearing a woman screaming in my brother but my brother was busy with me oo praying but that woman was screaming in him when I ask the Pastor He told me is the woman of sin I should pray more. Now my dreams has changed is either I saw myself fighting war in the dream or I will be preaching Gospel I have many things to tell you that will short your demonized mouth about JDF but am tired of writing and what is it self to convince you or what, if you like join JDF if you like don't but check it now which sin have been able to overcome since you are claiming born again, are you not fearful, weak,empty, blind and cabal, are you not worldly in your ways and movement, can you pray and connect and see your answers as you pray, can you even do without a woman or a man, I can tell you countless spirits I have gotten rule over them with proofs and now I can hear from the Lord . So you that call JDF a cult, do you think the devil is happy that I no longer Fornicate or lust after woman now, I know you are in trouble already by now because this is a sin against the Holy Ghost which can never be forgiven.. and everybody that supported you is in trouble, from today will start seeing it because he that fight the program of God without confirmation from God the Owner is already fighting is Destiny, future and generation. you are saying what you are not sure of or was it the Lord that told you this. Everything they are teaching tell me the one that is contrary to the Bible and I will proove you wrong now with Bible quotations because you think you can come and start writing to mock God. You have been exposed today. And you must confess that Jesus Christ is God in His JDF program to be free..

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Chinari(m): 1:12am On Dec 22, 2021
Gabyoby you don't know the condemnation you have just hipped upon you and your generation but let's be moving time shall tell
Chibuezem:
You've just lost your inheritance of Life where ever you are for speaking against His program on Earth.
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Chinari(m): 1:15am On Dec 22, 2021
Let me ask you Dona . The word of God said in as much as Christ suffered in the flesh arm yourself likewise, and he further says that he that suffers his flesh seize from committing sin. Please what do you say about that
dona4real:
The fresh and blood here still refers to the
BODY,even the soul and spirit are one,for there are three (03) that bears witness on earth;the water,the blood and the spirit,and this 3 agrees in one 1 John 5 :8
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Chinari(m): 1:39am On Dec 22, 2021
For those of you who have labeled JDF as an devil organization.. listen very carefully now there are mistakes you will make in life and can amend them they are BUSINESS, you can make mistake in business and correct it, another one is MARRIAGE, you can also make mistake in marriage and correct it. But it's very dangerous to make mistake in RELIGION and because it's talk about life. Once you are dead that's it your eyes will be opened because there's nothing you will do again..

So for the sake of the elect seeds of God that are reading this blackmailing about a Divine Program of God given for our total freedom from classified bondages,
We are passing a decree this morning that all that is involved in this blackmailing will be terrified by God Himself until they come back and pronounce Our Lord Jesus Christ the Owner of JDF a true Living God in His program because anybody that condemns JDF has already condemned Christ the Word of God and JDF is the only Program of God you dare not mess up with because of the truth thereof

So father, for the sake of your elects that may be deceived by these false prophets. React to this and bring judgement. Amen..

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Leutenant: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ok guys
Every Jesus disciple fellowship
U all have receive teaching
We don't care what others says about us
We all have our own personal revelation in which God shows us
So anyone that wanna be saying wrong about us
Leave them
They are the fall aways that aren't ready to be set free
They can't cope with the program because is expositional
So let them be

1 Like

Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Offy4Jesus: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gabyoby:
Jesus Disciples Fellowship is an antichrist programme (Movement). Beware of their lies and damnable heresies! Their leader (the Antichrist) has not been revealed yet. Don't be deceived and never say you were not warned!
I will expose some of their lies with the infallible proofs from the Word of God. LISTEN to Jesus and the true Revelations by the Holy Spirit (biblically based):

"Verily verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." (John 10:1-5, KJV)

My dear friend and truth seeker, open your heart to the true exposition of God's and we shall reason together from the Ancient Word long preserved for our walk in this world!
Jesus Christ is the Door, He is the Way to the sheepfold. The sheepfold is the Church of Jesus Christ. Any movement or group that is opposing the Church of Jesus Christ is an Antichrist movement/programme. They are thieves and robber. Beware!

The Church has not finished her assignment on earth yet, until her Head (Jesus Christ) returns! Beware of false teachers!

"Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God. Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and unto all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the Church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I cease not to warn every one night and day with tears. And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the Word of His grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified." (Acts 20:26-32, KJV)

Did you understand that? Jesus Christ purchased the Church with His own blood. The instruction we received from the Scripture above, "FEED THE CHURCH OF GOD." It did not say FIGHT THE CHURCH OF GOD! These wolves, deceivers and seducers keep asking you in their so called Jesus Disciples Fellowship whether you are still going to Church! Hmmmmm! Why are they against the Body of Christ (the Church)? Have you asked? I know why! They are antichrists! They come in subtly, their agenda has not been revealed yet. They are still pretending to be the disciples of Jesus, but time will tell whose disciples they have been. Beware! They are speaking perverse things to draw away disciples after them. Therefore WATCH! Did you hear that?

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." (Matthew 24:4-5, KJV)

They have come in the name of Jesus now oooo! Friend, beware! They bear the name: JESUS DISCIPLES, but they are working AGAINST what Jesus died for (His Church). BEWARE!!!

By the grace of God, answers to all their satanic doctrines and lies have been revealed ahead of time in the Bible. I shall be coming in from time to time to expose them one after the other. Their mouths must be stopped! You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. Hear some of their lies and satanic terminologies we shall expose soonest:

1. Spiritual clothation
3. Forbidding to marry
4. Morning cry (open evangelism is Church programme not their kingdom programme, so it's not accepted) is wrong
5. Fasting is not good because it exposes one to evil spirits. Rather they live a fasted life
6. Parental Spirit (ie you must forsake your family and be free from their control or authority).
7. Living an independent life. They discourage people from doing a paid job. They encourage their captives to quit their jobs and pick up a trade that will guarantee their freedom.
9. They teach their prisoners that they have their own kind of tongue speaking and terminologies which their victims will learn as they progress in their classes.
10. They said the Bible is not just enough! They believe more on Revelations. They say, "what we are doing now is what the Spirit is revealing now". Hmm! Soon they will seize the Bible from their captives and reveal their true identity.
11. Three Days Journey. They refer to Exodus 13:17-18, saying that while the Israelites went through the wilderness for 40 days, they are introducing a shorter way that will last for just 3 days. The Broadway that leads to destruction! Hmm! Remember the 7years reign of the Antichrist broken into two halves of 3.5years. The first 3.5 years will be wonderful and peaceful but the last 3.5 years will be horrible!
12. A new government that will make things easy (ie the Antichrist, they are working for)!

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:13-15, KJV)

You wonder how I know some these things the so called Jesus Disciples Fellowship teaches! Well, I have encountered them. Some Members of our Church we delivered from their fold are revealing their Deceitful Strategies. They claimed initially that it helped their spiritual lives just as some still maintain here. They are simply transforming themselves as the ministers of righteousness! It's all sham! They manipulate people's mind through hypnosis. Their prisoners under hypnosis assume that their spiritual lives have improved! A big lie! Some of their members that quit the fellowship started experiencing demonic attacks immediately they left the group. Some of our Church members we were pulling out of their cult would come out and go back claiming that as soon as they stopped their spiritual lives started declining, they lacked strength to pray again, sleep overtook them at the place of prayer, things they were not experiencing while they were in Jesus' Disciples Fellowship. By the grace of God, we were able to open their eyes to the truth that set them free. The same help, I'm ready to offer anyone who is desirous of knowing the truth. The Bible alone will answer all your questions through the help of the Holy Spirit.

I don't blame them (the so called Jesus Disciples)! I blame the Church Leaders who seem to be failing Jesus (the chief Shepherd) in the assignments He gave to us for His Church. In the rat race (mad rush for materialism), we fail to FEED the FLOCK of Christ. We fail to do the work of OVERSEERS over their souls! We fail to CARE for the FLOCK! These Things (called Jesus Disciples) took advantage of the slumbering state of the Church Leaders to attack the Church, stealing the flocks of Jesus! Pastors are blinded with materialism and lukewarmness is growing rapidly in the Churches. The love of many has waxed cold. No more zeal for God! People enter into the Church and begin to sleep. You know why? The agents of darkness (wolves in sheep's clothing) creep into the Church to pollute her, inoder

It appears you are aggrieved over a principle you couldn't follow or an exposition you rebelled against. Whatever it is that is making you tell these lies has really put you in bondage. Any believer who is yearning for the truth and encounters JDF will know that this is it. A place that has zero tolerance for worldliness, sin or fleshly desires you say is a cult? A place that teaches you how to pray and seek your own deliverance rather than wait for hours to see one daddy GO is a cult? A place that builds you to hate sin and it's appearance is a cult? A place that builds you to have your own revelational knowledge of God and his speakings is a cult? A place that helps you have substance knowledge of the word of God so as to enjoy evangelism and telling people excitedly about Jesus is a cult? A place that recognises no one except Jesus as the general overseer(no wonder I read that JDF is hiding their leadership), the teachers or leaders are everywhere in the fellowship but no one recognises them because they are all student of the word too, infact the leaders as you would call them are like servants, is that what you call a cult? A place that encourages entrepreneurial skills is a Cult? In Nigeria today, where is the work sef? Nobody says you should not marry if you must marry there are principles just like the world expects certain criteria from people who believe they are ready to marry, so where did you get that lie from? You talk of Church, while your Daddy GO's are focusing on physical buildings and turning ministries to competition as a result of the size and edifice of the building, JDF is focused on building MEN as the church which is the real Church. Jesus said upon the rock(Peter), I will build my church. COVID came, what happened to your so called churches..shut down right! JDF was on fire like never before..why? Because church is not the building but men who carry the word of God in them. Better go and look for where to pour your grievances. The devil we are talking about is a spirit and he operates through men, so don't be a body that is controlled, owned and possessed by demons to deter the movement of God in this age..just to let you know, you are already a failure. If all I have said is what makes JDF a cult. Oga we die here oooo. I just ask God to help me follow to course cos E no easy.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by Offy4Jesus: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gabyoby:

1. Spiritual clothation
3. Forbidding to marry

You ended your comment by saying you blame church leaders who seem to be failing Jesus right. Don't blame them, that dispensation is over, can't you see they are after programs after programs, selling annointing oil, stickers and handkerchiefs, amassing wealth, forming cabals and cliques, giving prophetic declarations here and there(what you want to hear) without exposing sin. No more salvation messages only, you will make it, you will prosper, etc yet men are dying in sin. Guy relax look around you...truth is bitter but cannot be changed.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by ChrisNw: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Amen!!!
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by ChrisNw: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Gabyoby:

1. Spiritual clothation
3. Forbidding to marry

Your last paragraph exposed you, and the truth bust out from your mouth. A wise one will understand from the truth.
Re: Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose by ElphaRaph: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
[quote author=man49men post=65403041]

I pray may the Lord God of Israel forgive you in all this blasphemy. All this your grammars can never take you to heaven and what you don't know is mightier than you. Ever since you started going to church have you been able to worship God in spirit and in truth as he instructed. You know who you are in the flesh but do you know ur spirituality? The bible says that flesh and blood has no portion in the kingdom of God. Can you give an account of ur soul that would be going to heaven and is that your soul clean or holy?

Jesus Disciples Fellowship is an equipment center to teach and bring you to the knowledge of who you are in the spirit, of which without, you can never see the kingdom of God not talk of entering. JDF is not a church but a non denominational center just like a school, meaning to say any religion including Islam, Buddhist, Hindu, christians etc can come and learn about God and his kingdom to come. Its for everyone, and most amazing thing is that what you will dig deep there, most pastors won't open ur eyes to it coz churches today are after prosperities, breakthrough and miracles whereas a lot of people are in thick darkness of their existence on earth.

Churches will tell you to repent but they won't tell you how to repent, how to fight the addicted sin you are into. A lot of people are strong and beautiful on the flesh but their spiritual life is zero percent, most people are weak in spirit and are stagnant as a result of it, but Jesus Disciples Fellowship would equip and teach you on how to fight and overcome addicted sin, how to break out of spiritual bondages, how to serve God in spirit and in truth and so on.

Please we should stop spreading fear to people who wants to served God and make it to heaven. I know ur simply interpreting the spirit of the demon that is using you, it's not ur fault. But I stand under the authority and power of Jesus Christ and sacked and subdue that spirit in u in the mighty name of Jesus, that spirit of darkness would never have a way in you again from now on in Jesus mighty name Amen �...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures / Mummy G.O In Dubai Hotel: Reno Omokri Reacts. Says 'Enjoy But Avoid Hell' / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 224
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.