Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

#BBNAIJA: The Big Brother Naija Show Promoting Unprotected Sex Among The Youth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #BBNAIJA: The Big Brother Naija Show Promoting Unprotected Sex Among The Youth (2073 Views)

MouthAction Among Couples / The Obession With Sex Among Nigerian Young Men / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNAIJA: The Big Brother Naija Show Promoting Unprotected Sex Among The Youth by bbbabes(f): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
This year's edition of the Big Brother Naija show seems to me the most intense of all the editions of the show. And from reports gathered, about 3-4 couples have had sex on the show which is broadcast to millions of viewers across Africa.

It all started with Miracle and Nina, then Leo and Alex and then the most obvious of all was of the pair Bambam and Teddy A.

Bambam and Teddy A's sex romp will be considered different from others because it seemed to be the only act where it was 100% glaring they were having sex and it was just in the toilet.

Now the question is 'Are these guys getting protection?'. I dobt think there is any point in time where condoms were distributed within the house.

What message are the organisers of the show passing? Are they trying to tell Nigerians that it is safe to have sex unprotected?

What if a contestant on the show had come in with an untreated disease? What becomes the fate of the partner?

In as much as the organisers of the Big Brother Naija show wants to entertain the world, I believe they should also use the medium to sensitise the youth of important sex issues, just as the consequences of having unprotected sex with strangers.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2018/02/bbnaija-big-brother-naija-show.html

Lalasticlala

Re: #BBNAIJA: The Big Brother Naija Show Promoting Unprotected Sex Among The Youth by habsydiamond(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Na dem sabi and their mojo production company they called small doctor... Abi bigbrother....yeye thing wey no teach youths any thing other than the act of fuckery.. grin grin
Re: #BBNAIJA: The Big Brother Naija Show Promoting Unprotected Sex Among The Youth by amakadihot87(f): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
Y someone cant hold his or herself for ordinary 3 months beats me oo........btw...miracle? the quiet boy?menh!!!!looks are indeed deceptive
Re: #BBNAIJA: The Big Brother Naija Show Promoting Unprotected Sex Among The Youth by youngreezy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dem No Dy Force Pesin Watch Am ooo. If U No Lyk D Shw No Watch Am.

1 Like

Re: #BBNAIJA: The Big Brother Naija Show Promoting Unprotected Sex Among The Youth by Demmtek(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
even before you enter that stage you must present you medical record and you will be tested before the auditions

1 Like

Re: #BBNAIJA: The Big Brother Naija Show Promoting Unprotected Sex Among The Youth by youngreezy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
habsydiamond:
Na dem sabi and their mojo production company they called small doctor... Abi bigbrother....yeye thing wey no teach youths any thing other than the act of fuckery.. grin grin
and u customer for xvideos.dy decieve yaself.
Re: #BBNAIJA: The Big Brother Naija Show Promoting Unprotected Sex Among The Youth by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
The writer of this thrash, if you are not a virgin yourself you are no right to judge others. Bring your virginity certificate from a government hospital to be double sure
Re: #BBNAIJA: The Big Brother Naija Show Promoting Unprotected Sex Among The Youth by IamAirforce1: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
I love the show
Re: #BBNAIJA: The Big Brother Naija Show Promoting Unprotected Sex Among The Youth by Jimi23(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Demmtek:
even before you enter that stage you must present you medical record and you will be tested before the auditions

Window period?
Re: #BBNAIJA: The Big Brother Naija Show Promoting Unprotected Sex Among The Youth by habsydiamond(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
youngreezy:
and u customer for xvideos.dy decieve yaself.
u must be washing face to know that I am a retailer of xvideos...na ur footsteps I dey follow.. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Are These B**bs Real? / What Food Will You Be Ashamed To Eat When You See Your Crush? / 15k,20k Olosho On Instachat And Tinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.