Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs, (2178 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs, by GistMeMore: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
This Busty Nigerian lady, Pelumi is causing a stir online after she shared these eye-popping photos of herself with massive boobs on display.

She captioned the post: 'All you can ever need.'

The endowed lady is getting a lot of attention with several men dropping hilarious comments under her photos.

See reactions below.

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/busty-nigerian-lady-causes-a-stir-with-the-size-of-her-massive-boobs-tells-men-shes-all-you-can-ever-need

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs, by GistMeMore: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2019

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs, by GistMeMore: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2019

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs, by Olalan(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
You wouldn't want to see them unclad....................

1 Like

Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs, by canalily(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2019
each widow in the society is an every woman
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs, by dollytino4real(f): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
sum like dem voluminous
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs, by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
grin her honey pot will be smelly sha shocked my 2 cents

Verified 2 years old payment received Adsense for sale
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs, by jeph19(m): 1:36am On Feb 14, 2019
Way way too big for my liking
Re: Busty Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir With The Size Of Her Massive Boobs, by Burgerlomo: 3:15am On Feb 14, 2019
Rubbish shocked

(1) (Reply)

My Unmarried 33yrs Old Aunty Won’t Leave Regina Daniels Alone And Focus On / I Have Different Gold Necklace For Sale / The Story Of This Desperate Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.