Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,677 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody (3754 Views)

David Umahi: I Also Belong To APC / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George / Gershom Bassey’s Billboard Phone Numbers Belong To Mortuary Attendant – Efio-Ita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
where is this ibo wife show us here i here it’s imo state girls that desire non Igbo husband coz u don’t have enough able bodied men

lzaa, he has finally confessed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

lzaa promise me two young pussy ibo girls earlier today and he has refused to deliver. Can u deliver I hear they need able bodied man especially in imo state to service them well
Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by LZAA: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

he's under our detox program b4 onward shipping to nnewi some ewedu strains are still in dia so expect some weird slave statements grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by LZAA: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
JohnXcel:
Lagos is YORUBALAND!
If you don't like it, KILL YOURSELF!
grin grin

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by LZAA: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
JohnXcel:
Lagos is YORUBALAND!
If you don't like it, KILL YOURSELF!
grin grin

Thetruthsayer10:
lzaa promise me two young pussy ibo girls earlier today and he has refused to deliver. Can u deliver I hear they need able bodied man especially in imo state to service them well

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by LaudableXX: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Do you feel the hate all over your post? Animals like you dont belong in a cosmopolitan city like lagos. Please do us all a favour and disappear. Every Nigerian is entitled to address Lagos as my city. Face the truth or go and die. Dear Thief, you cannot colombi Lagos to yourself

Bia, why do you want to kill yahself over a city in another man's region? Maka gini? shocked Why not face Enugu or Port-harcourt or Calabar? Afterall, Calabar was once the federal capital of Southern Nigeria, too.

Old Calabar until 1904, served as capital of the Oil Rivers Protectorate (1885–93), the Niger Coast Protectorate (1893–1900), and Southern Nigeria (1900–06) until the British administrative headquarters were moved to Lagos. It remained an important port (shipping ivory, timber, and beeswax, as well as palm produce) until it was eclipsed by Port Harcourt, terminus (1916) of the railroad, 90 miles (145 km) west. https://www.britannica.com/place/Calabar

3 Likes

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by chibuzorAbia: 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

Sick enough to control large segments of Lagos abi grin

cc lzaa

Go home which large segment do you control, shameless people.

1 Like

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by LZAA: 12:01am On Feb 28, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

Go home which large segment do you control, shameless people.
Yet u use an igbo moniker are u sure u afonjas are not being colonized grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by deomelllo: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372 [/quote]

Onitsha, World's Dirtiest City

[/quote]

Approaching Okpoko market through thick smog on the back of an okada (motorcycle taxi), the natural reaction is to cover your nose to protect yourself from the dust storm – but the effort is futile.

When a lorry zooms past, kicking up yet another red cloud of dirt, a trader turns the head of a sleeping toddler away from the road, a protective act that is as poignant as it is pointless.

This is a typical day in the southern Nigerian port city of Onitsha – which last year gained notoriety when it was ranked the worst city in the world for the staggering levels of PM10 particulate matter in its air.

Onitsha’s mean annual concentration was recorded at 594 micrograms per cubic metre by the World Health Organization – massively exceeding the WHO’s annual guideline limit for PM10s of 20μg/m3.

PM10 refers to coarse dust particles between 10 and 2.5 micrometres in diameter, while PM2.5s are even finer and more dangerous when inhaled, settling deep in a person’s lungs. Sources of both include dust storms, gases emitted by vehicles, all types of combustion, and industrial activities such as cement manufacturing, construction, mining and smelting. Onitsha scores highly on most of the above – as do other rapidly growing Nigerian cities such as Kaduna, Aba and Umuahia, all of which also featured in the WHO’s 20 worst offenders for PM10s.

In Onitsha’s very busy Okpoko market, my air quality monitor registers 140 for PM10s and 70 for PM2.5s – all way over recommended healthy levels, but still nothing compared to the readings triggered in other parts of this densely populated commercial and industrial hub.

The entire vicinity of the market is perpetually dusty, as wood-sellers saw lumber into different shapes and sizes. The air here is made worse by all the fine sand particles that fly off the back of trucks as they visit one of the many dredging companies on the bank of the River Niger, just behind the wood market.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/feb/13/polluted-onitsha-nigeria-perpetual-dust-city-world-worst-air

^^^^^^^^ that's what the UN said about your dirty and stinking village..

1 Like

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by deomelllo: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2018
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See why they are running away from their horrible villages and killing themselves over Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by redsun(m): 12:21am On Feb 28, 2018
Lagos belongs to the fittest. It doesn't matter where you come from,as long you can roll,you will fit in well. And those that can't roll,occupies the slums,under bridges or Kirikiri,tribe not withstanding

Civilization don't normally retrogress,it progresses.
Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 28, 2018
Cooly100:

Abuja belongs to the Gwaris...if you don't like it KILL YOURSELF...

How about that?
Wetin concern am with who abuja belongs to. Did he ever fight over abuja. A be una won die on top lagos.

4 Likes

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by Omololu2121: 1:38am On Feb 28, 2018
Cooly100:

So I am Igbo...

Lagos and all the federal investments there belong to the Aworis - Yorubas

...Abuja and all the federal investments there belongs to the Gwari - Huasa/Fulanis

...now, Igbos have nothing...

...are you okay for them to ask for their rights including Biafra?
stop been foolish, places like lekki,epe,ikorodu etc does not belong to aworis

1 Like

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by QuotaSystem: 2:16am On Feb 28, 2018
Abuja belongs to everyone that's why 99% of all FCT administrators/ministers have been from the East.

Lagos belongs to everyone too, that's why 99.9% of all Lagos administrators/governors hailed from Ala'igbo

I wonder what you are all arguing about.
cc:remedick

2 Likes

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by kuuljay(m): 3:31am On Feb 28, 2018
Calabar is no mans land too
Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by tiger28: 4:23am On Feb 28, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Correction. It is predominantly yoruba
are ALL the kings in lagos called emir or obi??from ikorodu to epe,all their culturre and customs are all PERFECTLY INDIGENOUS YORUBA culture....i bet you are igbo....the ONLY tribe that doesn't like their land and always arrogating what isnt theirs. Hausas as many as they are in lagos will NEVER drag lagos with the indigines. Have you heard idomas, tiv ,even ijaws drag this issue?NO . You know why? They are innately proud of their region and they understand how to respect their host. The deadly serpents(biafrans) amongst us are the ONLY notorious landgrabbers of Africa.......they are EVEN dragging Israel with the Israelis. Shameless ppl, shameless Pigs!!!

6 Likes

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by tiger28: 4:38am On Feb 28, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Before Abuja, Lagos was the capital of Nigeria, and it was the headquarter of National administration. This means that a share of the resource from all states of the federation where channeled to this region. Federal taxes on every single Nigerian was brought to Lagos, and all this where used to fasten the rate of advancement in the state. This is the reason why only Lagos state can compare to Abuja in terms of administration.

Same thing apply to Abuja, Look how much of the money from the Niger Delta is used to develop Abuja, same goes to revenue from every other part of Nigeria. For every Nigerian who gets taxed for their profit from sweat and hard work, a chunk of this resource is been channeled back to the capital, which is used for development of the city. So any attempt by any particular individual or group to take credit the development of Lagos or Abuja is an attempt born out of bigotry and hate

If say, Benue state is made capital of Nigeria, and federal presence skyrockets to record high levels i.e CBN headquarters is moved to benue, federal Secretariat moved to benue, Presidential villa, ministry of finance, ministry of defence, works and housing, transport, National administration, Senate, house of Reps e.t.c all moved to Benue. International Airport built in Benue, Certainly the condition and lifestyle of the people there will change for better. As a fraction of the income by all Nigerians, firms, states will be re directed to benue in the name of Federal tax. Benue state will suddenly appear like an investment hub where everyone will want to do business both National and International.

So if we say Lagos and now Abuja is belongs to everybody, it is not an insult, it is just basic fact. The locals of this regions should consider themselves lucky as every other state would jump at the opportunity they have or once had.

I repeat my stance No body can colombi, Lagos or Abuja, this states where developed by the hardwork of every single Nigeria making money no matter how small.

so if i have worked hard all my life in enugu then enugu must NOT be igbolandIgbos are just notorious land grabbers mhennnn!!!

3 Likes

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by tiger28: 4:44am On Feb 28, 2018
wizzakosh:
[s][/s]Calabar was the first capital of nigeria, followed by lokoja, then lagos and abuja. But no ine is crying fowl the it belongs to all. We know who calabar belongs to. Who are you to be saying your stance, what stance. After this your nairaland ranting, are you going to lasg to tell them this and ask tgem to revoke the yoruba law with immediate effect or you will craw into your hole and continue with your smelly akpu. Cos all i see here is a complete hogwash. Lagos is a bonafide yoruba land.
SAVAGE!!!
Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by tiger28: 4:47am On Feb 28, 2018
Cooly100:

Abuja belongs to the Gwaris...if you don't like it KILL YOURSELF...

How about that?
yorubas aint fighting over gwariland....NEVER!!! We are VERY proud of our southwest UNLIKE the shameless ppl,shameless pigs!!!!

3 Likes

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by tiger28: 4:48am On Feb 28, 2018
Cooly100:

So I am Igbo...

Lagos and all the federal investments there belong to the Aworis - Yorubas

...Abuja and all the federal investments there belongs to the Gwari - Huasa/Fulanis

...now, Igbos have nothing...

...are you okay for them to ask for their rights including Biafra?
See incoherent argument! These pigs are cursed walahi!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 28, 2018
It's Kolobi not Colombi

Don't misspell the waffi slang abeg cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by deomelllo: 5:49am On Feb 28, 2018
tiger28:
are ALL the kings in lagos called emir or obi??from ikorodu to epe,all their culturre and customs are all PERFECTLY INDIGENOUS YORUBA culture....i bet you are igbo....the ONLY tribe that doesn't like their land and always arrogating what isnt theirs. Hausas as many as they are in lagos will NEVER drag lagos with the indigines. Have you heard idomas, tiv ,even ijaws drag this issue?NO . You know why? They are innately proud of their region and they understand how to respect their host. The deadly serpents(biafrans) amongst us are the ONLY notorious landgrabbers of Africa.......they are EVEN dragging Israel with the Israelis. Shameless ppl, shameless Pigs!!!

In their warped and demented minds, they own and control everything in Lagos and Yoruba people are just bystanders because Lagos is no man's land, but the same Yoruba people get to decide their pathetic existence in Lagos, Yoruba people even get to deport them back to their villages and even pass laws that say they must learn and speak Yoruba language or get denied admission into Lagos state schools and government learning institutions.

Who makes such laws?

The owner of the land.

Who deports villagers back to their villages?

The owner of the land.

If Lagos state is no man's land and you own Lagos and everything in Lagos, why are you letting Yoruba people kick your akpu assa back to your akpu village?

These akpu clowns are nothing but comedians, internet trolls, and nuisance with zero sense of self worth, no sense of identity, no sense of belonging or self-worth....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Do you feel the hate all over your post? Animals like you dont belong in a cosmopolitan city like lagos. Please do us all a favour and disappear. Every Nigerian is entitled to address Lagos as my city. Face the truth or go and die. Dear Thief, you cannot colombi Lagos to yourself
what is this one even saying.... say the above amongst ur igbo brothers they will ridicule you tokless of Yorubas.

First and foremost. can I call Enugu my city as a Yoruba man?

When Fulani herdsmen hoisted their flag in Enugu, d internet did not rest two years ago so what's the point of yours here.

3 Likes

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by LIFEisSIMPLE: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
Yes you can. If you grew up in the city. Tribalism has killed us as Nigerians.
Are all the people that call themselves new yorker or londoners from this city? The current mayor of London is from Pakistan but grew up in London
Onijagidijagan:

what is this one even saying.... say the above amongst ur igbo brothers they will ridicule you tokless of Yorubas.

First and foremost. can I call Enugu my city as a Yoruba man?

When Fulani herdsmen hoisted their flag in Enugu, d internet did not rest two years ago so what's the point of yours here.
Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 16, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Are all the people that call themselves new yorker or londoners from this city? The current mayor of London is from Pakistan but grew up in London
is a different scenario in Africa and igboland is not an exception.

Is the Igbo people that often remind visitors that they are strangers on their land before, to d extent you called even ur own brothers and sisters an "OSU".

Yoruba land is strictly DNA, you cannot be an Igbo man and claim anywhere in Yoruba land as your origin.
We've tried to accommodated you people but is not working, now igbo people will call themselves " Lagosian" "Osun" "Ogun" etc and starts to create and attend meetings of "non Yorubas" to create and cause confusion on our lands.

No Igbo man is from anywhere in the South West.(bitter and venomous truth).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Tribe Can Colombi Lagos Or Abuja, They Belong To Everybody by jammer777: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

OK, Lagos is urs in her entirety. It belongs to you and ur generation unborn. Go to Barclay's Bank and get a draft with it and let us rest.

Pls don't use the "pain" line for me cos i'm not in anyway...i'm just fuck1ng bored of ur claims and assertions. if it works for u like I said, carry am go bank to fill ur pockets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The 'mammy Water' Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Killed In Abia State For A Success / Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers / ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.