Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

A Heart Of Gold - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Heart Of Gold (536 Views)

Young Lesbian Couple From Tanzania Wins The Heart Of The People After Posting / Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal / 50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Heart Of Gold by JoeyDdamsel(f): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
The days when an ice cream sundae cost much less, a 10 year old boy entered a hotel coffee shop and sat at a table. A waitress put a glass of water in front of him.

“How much is an ice cream sundae?”

“50 cents,” replied the waitress.

The little boy pulled his hand out of his pocket and studied a number of coins in it.

“How much is a dish of plain ice cream?” he inquired. Some people were now waiting for a table and the waitress was a bit impatient.

Kindly click on the link below to read the full story
Thanks.
https://mybleedingedge..com.ng/
Re: A Heart Of Gold by king08: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
This kept disturbing my mind every day, I found it very difficult to controlling it again, please I want you to advise me, I meet this babe in school back then, our hostel is very close, their we normally meet at a charging place in the evening with many other students, their we discuss general issues and have fun, I graduated last year and after then two weeks later I own a very big company, that I control, This babe later found out about the company, now she is disturbing me with messages that she loves me every day, 3 days ago, she said she wanna come to meet me in my company that I should find a place for her that she is interested in working with me,

The question is , Does this baba really loves me??
If I recruit her in my company, will that not cause distraction for me??
How will I tackle this stuff??

1 Like

Re: A Heart Of Gold by JoeyDdamsel(f): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
It will definitely cause problems for you but my advice is to be professional don't date her and also give her a job she can handle.
Maybe she cares about you but for now don't mix Business with Pleasure

(1) (Reply)

10 Good Reasons Why Men Are So Jealous In A Relationship / 3 Tips To Make A Break Up Easy For Both Parties / Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.