Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask (57443 Views)

Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) / Busola Vs Pastor Biodun: How Much Did He Pay You? - Nigerians Ask Kemi Olunloyo / Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by amazon14: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Emmanueleyo:
Why don’t we like successful people ?

Dear the thing tire me, especially if the person in question is from the east

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by megama: 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
EweduAfonja:
i just want to date him thats my own
mee nko

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by sprinter101(m): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
pinnket:
angry

Either he's a Drug dealer or into Ghayism.... NDLEA and EFCC should put him in their watchlist..

I'm not hating... But its high time Nigerians are questioned for every penny made just like its being done in developed countries.

do you know how to read? he is not based in Nigeria so effc or ndlea has no right to question him or arrest him.
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by ifrosh: 12:00am On Feb 28, 2018
Sanchase:
Guys relax, he sold his kidney, he is about to sell his balls. Dont hate, just sell yours.

welcome sir agent of the devil.
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by karika2018: 12:51am On Feb 28, 2018
that is the difference between nigeria and the united states.......without paying a down payment you can still afford a home once you have a job that pays you atleast $2500 to $3000 .

if most nigerians who are 21yrs old are living in the united states....many would have acquired their own homes atleast a two bedroom condo a three bedroom flat.

here in houston texas they make it so easy for you .....with a credit union bank it is even simpler. with a motgage whether it is a car or a house you may not need to have a down payment. i wish many people in nigeria have the opportunity to come over here...they would see for themselves. it is not all easy and rosy but this country is a blessing

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Edge1(m): 1:10am On Feb 28, 2018
Diickrider:
He bought the house for his master Nnamdi kanu with the proceeds of fraud generated on radio biafra in their fake agitations for biafra

Son, I finally found the idiot!c gay Nlandr that camouflages as a lady for p√$$y niqqa$

His name is Diickrider, Pls take note.
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by maestro2000(m): 1:35am On Feb 28, 2018
manny4life:

You do understand why celebs including the current U.S. President are very quick to declare Chapter 7 Bankruptcy? It's very simple, rack up as much debt as you can, file bankruptcy to protect your asset and file reorganization in which process, some or most of your "unsecured" debt is negotiated or wiped out completely, and start a new life. Think I lie, ask President Trump, this is the easiest and perhaps may be seen as the most effective way to get out of huge debt not necessarily because you're broke. But why do you think he will get audited tho? I'm just curious... What if he's not on IRS radar; will you snitch on him?

Boss, I understand how chapter 7 works both in and out and everything you said are true but you're still ommitting some clauses and backlashes that comes after re-organization. Why will I want to snitch on him when he has already done that. Talking from experience bro. I have seen it first-hand and I know the consequences of what he just did. Don't flaunt such wealth online while claiming middle or lower income earning.

Oh, forgot to add that I am 100 percent sure he doesn't have a perfect 800+ credit to facilitate 0% down payment. Bro, no bank or realtor in LA will sell their houses for 0% down payment when there are tonnes of people ready to drop like 50%.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 28, 2018
Me and you no dey for the same categoryyy[s][/s]
Me and you no dey for the same categoryyy

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Reinvented: 2:00am On Feb 28, 2018
astrodome:
What is the evidence that the house belongs to him? He could be posing with his uncle's house. Besides, in the US one could get a house on mortgage if banks or other lenders find them eligible. You only need to have a down payment (20% of the house) and a good credit record.
Might even be 5% if you got good job and sound credit. Again location matters.
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by kenevision(m): 2:09am On Feb 28, 2018
Visit the USA, log on to www, airbnb,com, choose and apartment for a day or two, make payment, take pictures and blast on social media say na your house, GOD don pick your call grin

If you know, you know

6 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by madridsta007(m): 2:19am On Feb 28, 2018
MissChievous199:

God bless the hell out of you...

LOL.
This was funny.
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by ireneidiva(f): 3:29am On Feb 28, 2018
careytommy7:
Obviously he is laundering money for some politician.
Those of you saying mortgage, which job or business is he doing there that qualifies him to get mortgage?
He must put the job or business on social media to inform you first right?
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by slightlyMad(f): 3:30am On Feb 28, 2018
Here, you only need 20%down payment
You can even get a house with just 5% and get private mortgage insurance self.

Bad Belle naija ppl

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by ireneidiva(f): 3:30am On Feb 28, 2018
Nnaabros:

Make we hear word. Mr ITK. That's a reasonable question every reasonable person should ask. I've thought about it too for a long time. This dude has no known source of income that could bring all this kinda wealth. No major business or occupation With all his recent popularity. Except some kind of training institute nobody knows if he still runs. It has nothing to do with poverty mentality. If your child or someone you know is flashing wealth everywhere without any known source of income, you would ask same question
Is he your child? No
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Marvis4real(f): 4:16am On Feb 28, 2018
stupid question. Someone that has been in show biz since childhood.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Burgerlomo: 4:18am On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Willie Willie went to the USA on a visitor's visa though the news that made the rounds back then in Achara Layout was that he got a visa lottery.

He luckily got a sponsor and later changed his status to a resident.

Well...
How he got his money?

Uchemba grew up in the showbiz world which is centered on make-belief.
So unless, he won some money overnight on BetNaija, this is what is known in show business as Special effects..

He already knows that this is the only way to gain relevance in Nigeria; a land full of pauperized and frustrated souls ready to worship anyone they consider is living the dream.

He left Nollywood as a nobody who was given money during film-shoots to buy okpa, he was errand boy to Sandra Achums, Pat Attah, Emeka Like, Benita Nzeribe and late Sam Loco,
Dude vowed to reannounce himself with a bang in Nigeria, now he attracts the attention of Jim Iyke and the Okoye brothers; people who once considered him a degenerate.

MORAL
Time does not only change everything, repackaging yourself is key.

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Burgerlomo: 4:20am On Feb 28, 2018
EweduAfonja:
i just want to date him thats my own

I no blame you ooo, who no like better things grin

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Lamide123: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Willie Willie went to the USA on a visitor's visa though the news that made the rounds back then in Achara Layout was that he got a visa lottery.

Well...
How he got his money?

So unless, he won some money overnight on BetNaija, this is what is known in show business as Special effects..

He already knows that this is the only way to gain relevance in Nigeria; a land full of pauperized and frustrated souls ready to worship anyone they consider is living the dream.

He left Nollywood as a nobody who was given money during film-shoots to buy okpa, he was errand boy to Sandra Achums, Pat Attah, Emeka Like, Benita Nzeribe and late Sam Loco,
Dude vowed to reannounce himself with a bang in Nigeria, now he attracts the attention of Jim Iyke and the Okoye brothers; people who once considered him a degenerate.

MORAL
Anyone can buy a house in US. You pay for it monthly for period of 30 years
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by kellygrin(m): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2018
pinnket:
angry

Either he's a Drug dealer or into Ghayism.... NDLEA and EFCC should put him in their watchlist..

I'm not hating... But its high time Nigerians are questioned for every penny made just like its being done in developed countries.
you just messed yourself up!...what do you mean by drug or ghayism eh?...na so ur village people dey take make money...shithead
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by MamaOO: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2018
maestro2000:

Boss, I understand how chapter 7 works both in and out and everything you said are true but you're still ommitting some clauses and backlashes that comes after re-organization. Why will I want to snitch on him when he has already done that. Talking from experience bro. I have seen it first-hand and I know the consequences of what he just did. Don't flaunt such wealth online while claiming middle or lower income earning.

Oh, forgot to add that I am 100 percent sure he doesn't have a perfect 800+ credit to facilitate 0% down payment. Bro, no bank or realtor in LA will sell their houses for 0% down payment when there are tonnes of people ready to drop like 50%.
Thank You and may God bless you! Nobody in LA will accept 0% downpayment when they’re a tons of people willing to drop 20-50%! Heck, even 80%. Houses sell within hours and a house like that in LA, the owner will go for the highest bidder. No time!

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by henryhemon(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well...
How he got his money?

He left Nollywood as a nobody who was given money during film-shoots to buy okpa, he was errand boy to Sandra Achums, Pat Attah, Emeka Ike, Benita Nzeribe and late Sam Loco,

MORAL

He works with united nations as Nigerian representative. Stop saying shits.
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by adaxxy: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2018
astrodome:
What is the evidence that the house belongs to him? He could be posing with his uncle's house. Besides, in the US one could get a house on mortgage if banks or other lenders find them eligible. You only need to have a down payment (20% of the house) and a good credit record.
I tire oo,
What if it's a rented apartment or on mortgage..
Nl I hail thee
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by adaxxy: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well...
How he got his money?

He left Nollywood as a nobody who was given money during film-shoots to buy okpa, he was errand boy to Sandra Achums, Pat Attah, Emeka Ike, Benita Nzeribe and late Sam Loco,

MORAL
why the hate naa
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by papoose321: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=Diickrider post=65423929]He bought the house for his master Nnamdi kanu with the proceeds of fraud generated on radio biafra in their fake agitations for biafra[/quote

By their stupidity u shall no them.. ur name tells it all better change from diickrider to brainneeder
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Lotechi(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2018
irenmwinfo:
Just a few moment ago William uchemba a former nollywood actor whims role was featured as a child was seen posting pictures of his new bought house at the United state now some persons (Instablog) were confused and asked him how and where he got his money to acquire all he has. Check the pictures out.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4412964_00_jpeg919f3ecb8d32bb46a2bd5a96c07a9098
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6627371_20180130212027_jpeg6da4f44dff18d17cd2082ac90d8954bc
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6758456_cymera20180227195642_jpegbe453b96b82f464490c7db520e3993d0
. For people who do not know this, there is a thing called "mortgage" and it means that you can buy a property and spread the payment for as long as 30yrs.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Soteriahascome: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2018
pinnket:
angry

You have a bitter mind... Free yourself from self bitterness if you want to be successful and Happy.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by kanosalami: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2018
astrodome:
good credit record in US not Nigeria beside he is not a resident.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by hadura29(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well...
How he got his money?

MORAL

Sandra Achums.. that's an old actress.. I wonder what she looks like now.. nice write up though...
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2018
And the people asking what he does for a living are those Owambe obsessed demons from West... Please tell me what husspuppy and his fraudulent friend Morphy does for a living Ritualistic turtle ninja Davido apart from those whacky music what do he do for a living... Abeg make u nah carry the hate go west , every successful Igbo man is not legal, that's how they cajoled E money tag him ritualist and drug trafficker, but the young man still waxing stronger proving them wrong... children of hate go and argue with ur ancestors
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Tunechikhalifa: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2018
Na wa oo
itx his money na
hw does it concrn u guys
if e announce the source of his money now then everyone will say he's making noise undecided undecided
Now e didn't announce it, una dey worry the guy angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Tells Fan: "I'm Not Fat, I Just Have A Well Rounded Booty" / EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) / List Of Top 10 Comedians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.