Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask (57514 Views)

Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) / Busola Vs Pastor Biodun: How Much Did He Pay You? - Nigerians Ask Kemi Olunloyo / Did Linda Ikeji Fake Her Engagement? Nigerians Ask After Sholaye Jeremi Dumping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by CioAngels(f): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2018
My opinion, he should not have exposed himself so early if he must.
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Mondagbe: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2018
God punish una....... Una no see am when e no get anything, now he Don hammer �, their father poverty ridden, jealous African wicked witchcraft mentality kicks in....
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Taiwo20(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2018
coco
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by ghettowriter(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Thanks for the keen observation. I hope you eventually got in

i'd love to do that. i'm a keen fan of start-ups.
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Ayodejioak(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
ghettowriter:

i'd love to do that. i'm a keen fan of start-ups.

Great. Lots of tractions already.

Made a few adjustments like you said. Let me know what else can be improved
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Icon79(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
What did you read in my post to make you presume that I meant to imply that
As a matter of fact, I thought that I was arguing the direct opposite - that is, in the developed countries, govt employees don't earn fat paychecks. And that includes international organizations like the UN.

O pari

manny4life:

Bros, going by your logic, the U.S. President is the highest earner in the entire U.S. Govt with a salary of $400k annually: how and why is it that all our Presidents, Senators, Representatives, Secretaries, Judges, etc are very wealthy?

Until you're able to answer the question, yet if you need help let me know... In the meantime, please don't judge simply because you think you have the capacity to do so.
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by maestro2000(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
karika2018:
that is the difference between nigeria and the united states.......without paying a down payment you can still afford a home once you have a job that pays you atleast $2500 to $3000 .

if most nigerians who are 21yrs old are living in the united states....many would have acquired their own homes atleast a two bedroom condo a three bedroom flat.

here in houston texas they make it so easy for you .....with a credit union bank it is even simpler. with a motgage whether it is a car or a house you may not need to have a down payment. i wish many people in nigeria have the opportunity to come over here...they would see for themselves. it is not all easy and rosy but this country is a blessing

Sir, we know with a good credit and a good working and credit history, you can get a house on mortgage and down payment but not this type of house. You can't be projecting a $3000 monthly salary on this type of house. How much do you think it will cost him to pay monthly ( 500,000,000 ÷ 340 = $1,470,588.235 this is just a rough estimate based on third party exchange rate) his monthly payment will be roughly $5k. So if he has a stable job of btw 4k and 5k , he won't still be qualified to take up such house on monthly mortgage plan. The banks or lending house and the credit bureau will never allow such a deal to go through because his monthly take home will be calculated against his spending cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Kuyo: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nice Crib
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by ghettowriter(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Great. Lots of tractions already.

Made a few adjustments like you said. Let me know what else can be improved

The change you made was cool.
I've successfully registered. The site is great!

If there is anything i see that's worth bringing to your attention, i will do that.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Ayodejioak(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2018
ghettowriter:

The change you made was cool.
I've successfully registered. The site is great!

If there is anything i see that's worth bringing to your attention, i will do that.

Welcome!
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Konquest: 12:11am On Mar 07, 2018
irenmwinfo:
Just a few moment ago William uchemba a former nollywood actor whims role was featured as a child was seen posting pictures of his new bought house at the United state now some persons (Instablog) were confused and asked him how and where he got his money to acquire all he has. Check the pictures out.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4412964_00_jpeg919f3ecb8d32bb46a2bd5a96c07a9098
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6627371_20180130212027_jpeg6da4f44dff18d17cd2082ac90d8954bc
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6758456_cymera20180227195642_jpegbe453b96b82f464490c7db520e3993d0
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Heart attack... grin
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Konquest: 12:16am On Mar 07, 2018
maestro2000:

Sir, we know with a good credit and a good working and credit history, you can get a house on mortgage and down payment but not this type of house. You can't be projecting a $3000 monthly salary on this type of house. How much do you think it will cost him to pay monthly ( 500,000,000 ÷ 340 = $1,470,588.235 this is just a rough estimate based on third party exchange rate) his monthly payment will be roughly $5k. So if he has a stable job of btw 4k and 5k , he won't still be qualified to take up such house on monthly mortgage plan. The banks or lending house and the credit bureau will never allow such a deal to go through because his monthly take home will be calculated against his spending cost.
Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by Konquest: 12:43am On Mar 07, 2018
kenevision:
Visit the USA, log on to www,airbnb,com, choose and apartment for a day or two, make payment, take pictures and blast on social media say na your house, GOD don pick your call grin

If you know, you know
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
grin... a very hilarious post.
Airbnb? grin

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by ednut1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ayodejioak:
How did he get the money? Seriously? is that your question?

Poverty is so bad that it wont only limit your reason but also force you to think everyone is reasoning the same way as you.

Some of you have just one job - chasing NL frontage allllllll the time.

What makes you think others are doing the same. Everyone is busy planning their future. Yours depend on you!!
hw far

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask by BrownCarton: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lol... I guess you guys have an idea of the answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Narrates How EFCC Came To Their House To Pick Them Up / Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! / Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.