Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That (3116 Views)

I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 / Girl Sues Gary Tight $10,000k For Promising To Marry Her But Failed / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Lionessza(f): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lucky you lol. I realized I'm not for "flat living". It's time to make that suburban dream a reality, I'm tired of people grin You can never get the peace you want when you live in a communal environment. I'm dreading lo mini they'll be drag racing, yho no.

Lol, I know we all got issues hence bendinyonyoza. It's just that abethu I'm used to their madness. It's shocking when you realize other communities also ain't perfect. I was never ready!

It got me like

Lol, yho living in a flat is hellish. Adults doing their own shyt, kids trespassing, grin hay , dankie.

Lol, ja ne. Cultural shock. Did I tell you about a friend who is married to a Pakistani guy , visited his home country and almost got her loud mouth stoned to death grin. Talk back to your husband for what ? Where ? ...you must be out of your mind grin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by XhosaNostra(f): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, yho living in a flat is hellish. Adults doing their own shyt, kids trespassing, grin hay , dankie.

Lol, ja ne. Cultural shock. Did I tell you about a friend who is married to a Pakistani guy , visited his home country and almost got her loud mouth stoned to death grin. Talk back to your husband for what ? Where ? ...you must be out of your mind grin.

True that!

No, you've never told me lol. Ndijole nayo kakhulu lontlobo grin Ayingobantu! I pity anyone who still wanna try their luck there. They will be disappointed shame. Stingy, controlling, physically abusive, can't Bleep. Kikikiki.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Lionessza(f): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

True that!

No, you've never told me lol. Ndijole nayo kakhulu lontlobo grin Ayingobantu! I pity anyone who still wanna try their luck there. They will be disappointed shame. Stingy, controlling, physically abusive, can't Bleep. Kikikiki.

Lol @cant bleep, utsho naye since they broke up cheesy. Haybo! Are they that bad na, I thought it was only him (I thought she was the unfortunate one ). At first he was prince charming , was happy for her . Kwatshatwa, ja ke shyt hit the fan , the brother started showing his true colours . Money , dololo cheesy, physical and emotional abuse yaqala. I didn't get why she would go to that country after all this , but she did. But she made the mistake of arguing with him with his mom there even though they were in their room. Apparently you don't shout at your husband over there , she learnt the hard way grin. You think evrywhere is South Africa? grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by XhosaNostra(f): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol @cant bleep, utsho naye since they broke up cheesy. Haybo! Are they that bad na, I thought it was only him (I thought she was the unfortunate one ). At first he was prince charming , was happy for her . Kwatshatwa, ja ke shyt hit the fan , the brother started showing his true colours . Money , dololo cheesy, physical and emotional abuse yaqala. I didn't get why she would go to that country after all this , but she did. But she made the mistake of arguing with him with his mom there even though they were in their room. Apparently you don't shout at your husband over there , she learnt the hard way grin. You think evrywhere is South Africa? grin grin.

Uyaphapha naye. Uphaphatheka uya emazweni, uthembeni? Especially if someone treated you bad kokwenu, what do you think will happen when he is in his own turf. Uzopetsula grin

Bad. Very, very bad. LMAO. Never again. My problem kukuthi, I like abantu ababuya from very far. I don't get excited about people whose aren't exotic in some way tongue I don't know ndizajola nobani next, because I just don't see myself being intrigued by abakuthi or anyone from any of the countries that are too close. Ndimfuna ebuya endexe, then I'm all ears. Ha!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Lionessza(f): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Uyaphapha naye. Uphaphatheka uya emazweni, uthembeni? Especially if someone treated you bad kokwenu, what do you think will happen when he is in his own turf. Uzopetsula grin

Bad. Very, very bad. LMAO. Never again. My problem kukuthi, I like abantu ababuya from very far. I don't get excited about people whose aren't exotic in some way tongue I don't know ndizajola nobani next, because I just don't see myself being intrigued by abakuthi or anyone from any of the countries that are too close. Ndimfuna ebuya endexe, then I'm all ears. Ha!

LMFAO. Uphapha straight , she will never make that mistake , ufunde kakubi lol. The family were already organized the headscarf wearing gang for her stoning grin grin.

Lol , you be a weirdo tongue grin. Wawusithi lona is ? . Next , chinko? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by XhosaNostra(f): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO. Uphapha straight , she will never make that mistake , ufunde kakubi lol. The family were already organized the headscarf wearing gang for her stoning grin grin.

Lol , you be a weirdo tongue grin. Wawusithi lona is ? . Next , chinko? grin

Lol, just imagine! Bazohamba bephoswa emilanjeni because of fowardness & the love of things. Smh.

Anyway Lo, ngu-Alladin kutata & from the other place you mentioned kunozala. Uyandifumana ne? I don't wanna chaza kucace gca lol. It's the love of things, baby girl grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by khiaa(f): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:
why would a gay man in the US want to stress himself getting married to a woman? Gays are not stigmatised in ur country as much as they are stigmatised over herecheesy. In Nigeria i might understand if a gay man hides under the cloak of marriage but certainly not d US.

There are many men especially black who haven't come out of the closet, the black community is still homophobic, they are called down-low brothers, and don't forget about the bisexualsl who marry women and want their piece of dyck on the side. grin
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
khiaa:

There are many men especially black who haven't come out of the closet, the black community is still homophobic, they are called down-low brothers, and don't forget about the bisexuals.
hm and such downlow brothers have wives and girlfriends.... Hmmm it means their wives must be suffering sexually. Bisexualism is much common with female folks than with male folks here. For the males its either he's a straight up gay or he's heterosexual.
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Lionessza(f): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, just imagine! Bazohamba bephoswa emilanjeni because of fowardness & the love of things. Smh.

Anyway Lo, ngu-Alladin kutata & from the other place you mentioned kunozala. Uyandifumana ne? I don't wanna chaza kucace gca lol. It's the love of things, baby girl grin

Lol, baphoswa emilanjeni after the stoning? grin. They have the cutest baby ever though, I guess that should offer some sort of comfort lol ....and they wanted her uba amshiye by force embarassed. For what ? So that they will groom him for slavery in dubai grin.

Lol, andayihleka le part ka Aladdin. I get you, don't worry. No wonder you like hairy zinto tongue, mam Mohammed grin. I don't know why it's almost impossible for me not to have a second look at amehlo wo Aladdin grin, they usually have these eyes that say look again I dare ya tongue. Lol@ love of things ....yiva grin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by khiaa(f): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=65440691] hm and such downlow brothers have wives and girlfriends?[/quote
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes they have wives and girlfriends to hide their homosexually, but they sneak out keeping it a secret(down-low) to be with other men just like they do in Nigeria.

They keep the pretense because they don't want their families and friends to know. These have children and some have been married for years.

There was a married black man who was murdered by the gay prostitute he had solicited and his wife was devastated when she found out that he was gay. He had been soliciting Gay men throughout their whole marriage.
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=khiaa post=65441162][/quote] chai!!shocked. The greatest heartbeak a lady could get is waking up in the morning and finding out that the man u love so much is gay.
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by XhosaNostra(f): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, baphoswa emilanjeni after the stoning? grin. They have the cutest baby ever though, I guess that should offer some sort of comfort lol ....and they wanted her uba amshiye by force embarassed. For what ? So that they will groom him for slavery in dubai grin.

Lol, andayihleka le part ka Aladdin. I get you, don't worry. No wonder you like hairy zinto tongue, mam Mohammed grin. I don't know why it's almost impossible for me not to have a second look at amehlo wo Aladdin grin, they usually have these eyes that say look again I dare ya tongue. Lol@ love of things ....yiva grin.

Lol, I don't know what they do after killing someone, I was just making a sick guess.
Ja shame, bona make beautiful babies hands down.

Nalo wam unamehlo agqamgqam grin I will take a picture in the evening to show you. Andinayo in my phone because andisakhathali kaloku. But ke andingomntu who like taking pictures.
You got that right about the eyes & the lashes. Ngathi ungazixhwitha & put them on yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by khiaa(f): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=65441255] chai!!shocked. The greatest heartbeak a lady could get is waking up in the morning and finding out that the man u love so much is gay.[/quote
----------------------------------------------------
Yes and there would definitely be revenge for the deception. I would make his life a living hell for using me as his beard.
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Lionessza(f): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I don't know what they do after killing someone, I was just making a sick guess.
Ja shame, bona make beautiful babies hands down.

Nalo wam unamehlo agqamgqam grin I will take a picture in the evening to show you. Andinayo in my phone because andisakhathali kaloku. But ke andingomntu who like taking pictures.
You got that right about the eyes & the lashes. Ngathi ungazixhwitha & put them on yourself.

Lol , ok.

Do show me tongue. Exactly, you can talk to them for minutes but forget what the whole conversation was about grin, but you won't forget the eyes lol. Is it ukutya oku hot or what, yho that skin combined with inwele all over = perfection chap grin.

There was this other one apha, ebeze for training ye six months last year from SA. Yho , all the girls here suddenly turned into tea girls grin, I've never seen them so generous lol. Plus he seemed to enjoy the attention , very flirtatious, which suprised me coz I've never seen abo Alladin as the playful kind grin. Ndicinga bazi I religion only lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Davonbrown: 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I've known about this for some time, but I would never sue someone on emotional grounds, it's a bit desperate imo.

If he's decided that he doesn't wanna marry me anymore, see ya, eventually someone else will want to. One man's trash is another man's treasure. So why make yourself look like a desperado by dragging some guy to court because he doesn't want you?
REAL TALK grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by XhosaNostra(f): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol , ok.

Do show me tongue. Exactly, you can talk to them for minutes but forget what the whole conversation was about grin, but you won't forget the eyes lol. Is it ukutya oku hot or what, yho that skin combined with inwele all over = perfection chap grin.

There was this other one apha, ebeze for training ye six months last year from SA. Yho , all the girls here suddenly turned into tea girls grin, I've never seen them so generous lol. Plus he seemed to enjoy the attention , very flirtatious, which suprised me coz I've never seen abo Alladin as the playful kind grin. Ndicinga bazi I religion only lol.

LMFAO @ tea girls.

Yhu don't be fooled, ngomankazana abo, but they're not the type that is too over the top about it. Men will always be men, sana.

Maybe kukutya, IDK. Nabo ke banevunjana grin Sometimes it makes me feel sick.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by swiz123(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
MhizAJ:
I don't have that strength to be dragging one man upandan because he changed his mind about me, who has that time

They aren't worth it afterall

Your bitterness towards men made me arrive at the conclusion that, a desperate lady in search of a husband, and have attended numerous miracle centres looking for one is behind this moniker.

I think your bitterness towards men is from the fact that you've given up.But if you can work on yourself, you'd realize that what you have been looking for was never lost
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Lionessza(f): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO @ tea girls.

Yhu don't be fooled, ngomankazana abo, but they're not the type that is too over the top about it. Men will always be men, sana.

Maybe kukutya, IDK. Nabo ke banevunjana grin Sometimes it makes me feel sick.

Tjo shocked shocked. Haybo, they had me convinced that they follow I laws of their nkulunkulu all the way , throwing them ngemithawuzo anyhow is a big no no grin. Infact , I thought they believe isilalo is meant for ukwenza them babies only. I guess it's true ke, bonke banje.

LMAO @ivumba. It must be all the spices tryna escape the body nge pores lol. She used to complain ngalonto naye esithi uliva even on the hair when it's hot grin. Chai cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Opentokwowledge: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
shocked
XhosaNostra:

True that!

it's a lie!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by XhosaNostra(f): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
shocked it's a lie!

What am I lying about?
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Opentokwowledge: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What am I lying about?
I did not mean you are lying. When a Yoruba person tells you this, it means he finds your story incredulous and desires a full gist grin So, tell me, Paki guys can't knack, true true? shocked
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by XhosaNostra(f): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
I did not mean you are lying. When a Yoruba person tells you this, it means he finds your story incredulous and desires a full gist grin So, tell me, Paki guys can't knack, true true? shocked

Lol, I'm not going to answer that question.
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Opentokwowledge: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I'm not going to answer that question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Sleep With Her / Here’s The Leaked Kasarani SEX TAPE That Has Gone Viral, (VIDEO) / Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.