Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That (3079 Views)

I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 / Girl Sues Gary Tight $10,000k For Promising To Marry Her But Failed / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by iamstanc(m): 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
He said we will get married
He said I’m the only one for him and said he would propose to me…
He said he loves me and will marry me but didn’t pop the question! Yen yen yen!!

I know… stop crying.. unfortunately what you are looking for “sympathy” isn’t here, as I’m not in the business of sympathizing with people, meet your therapist for that…
you can sue a man for promising to marry you and not doing that

He promised to marry me
He said he loves me and will marry me but didn’t pop the question!He promised to marry me

I chose this topic due to some certain reasons best known to me and also because we’ve seen men turn many Nigerian ladies to Lords of the rings.. where they decorate them with beautiful engagement rings and years gone down the lane, the man reneges on his promise to Marry the lady.. It can pain ehn! I mean Wakanda Man is that?
So dear Ladies, let’s drink a bottle of Orijin in advance for what I’m about to say to you.
You can sue that guy for promising to marry you and then NOT marrying you in turn..
Why? Well… because this is a BREACH!
So technically in our legal Lingua, there’s already a “Breach Of Promise to Marry” Yes! I know it sounds absurd yeah? But it’s the truth… promising to marry someone is a social contract and the failure to carry out that obligation is a breach which Is punishable with a Remedy (in form of damages).
That is to say unequivocally that under the lens and jurisdiction of the Nigerian law, an agreement or a promise to marry a person is viewed as a legally binding contract, and if a party can succinctly prove that there was in fact a promise to marry, and the other party reneges, then a legal action / claim can be made out of this.
I’m sure somewhere in your head, you are thinking “is this one mad? What am I taking legal actions for against someone who says he doesn’t want to marry me again?”.

In truth you are right, but the role of the court in this is to ensure that justice is served and the aggrieved and injured party is well Compensated for the damaged caused by the person who breached the promises to marry.
So how can I even know if I will win my case that he promised to marry me?
It’s simple, here are facts that needs to be proved for you to have a strongly Built case, as he who asserts MUST proof:
1- That there was indeed a promise to marry
Now ladies, don’t get this confused.. you both discussed sunrise in the Bahamas and sunset in Alabama doesn’t mean he has promised to marry you. You both discussing possibilities of growing old together in future and watching your grand kids play golf while you sip a bottle of “ Domaine de la Romanee-Conti” on the golf course isn’t a promise to marry.
The best and most viable way to show that there was indeed an actual promise to Marry is by showing that the baby boy did put a ring on it… sure Beyoncé gave you all that advice already. You will need as much evidence as possible to corroborate this evidence as possible, simply because he could deny it and claim that he was coerced, and you must prove beyond reasonable doubt that he willfully proposed to you.
Evidence me like:
-photos and videos of him proposing, receipt of payment for Ring, voice recordings, Text messages, emails, letters sent etc would do well to prove that there was truly an intention to marry.
2- The other party must have defaulted and failed to honor his promise to marry you.
The fact that he decided to shift the wedding date or postpone the agreed wedding doesn’t necessarily mean he has reneged on his promise, however in some obviously apparent event, where he has postponed the wedding severally and deliberately, you can claim that the Party has failed to honored the promise, as it is evidential that the party doesn’t want to forge ahead with the marriage.
What are the types of damages that can be awarded in this type of civil claim?
– Damages for loss of finances if any was invested by the other party towards the promised marriage. Finances like Aso- ebi, wedding gowns and suit, bridal shower, bridal train gown, rental of hall, airplane and hotel booking expense etc
– Damages in compensation for injury to the health of the aggrieved party
Hope you have been able to learn one or two things from today’s teaching..
Follow Topics and Teachings like this on my instagram every Tuesday tagged #TuesdayTeachingsWithKingPexxie #TTWKP
Instagram – www.instagram.com/Kingpexxie
Twitter- www.twitter.com/pexxie
LinkedIn – http://linkedin.com/in/bamidele-olamilekan-pexxie-146bba102

You can reach me via email – pexxie@yahoo.com
Written by Bamidele Olamilekan A
Legal Practitioner, Brand influencer and Social media Analyst

http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2018/02/ladies-who-knows-you-can-sue-man-for.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Adukey(f): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2018
At last, solution yaff come
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by lenghtinny(m): 12:31am On Feb 28, 2018
What if it's the woman that reneged on the agreement angry....
How can you sue someone for something that I'm sure is not even well documented... No signature, no nothing..
Verbal agreement is a weak argument in court except it was recorded...
I'm forced to think there is something about a female holding the sword and law symbol as the law always seem to recognize the woman's feelings against the man when it comes to gender disputes

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 28, 2018
undecided

But it is right for a lady to even say no during weddings after a lot have been spent by the man

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 28, 2018
[s]
iamstanc:
He said he loves me and will marry me but didn’t pop the question! Yen yen yen!!

I know… stop crying.. unfortunately what you are looking for “sympathy” isn’t here, as I’m not in the business of sympathizing with people, meet your therapist for that…
you can sue a man for promising to marry you and not doing that

He promised to marry me
He said he loves me and will marry me but didn’t pop the question!He promised to marry me

I chose this topic due to some certain reasons best known to me and also because we’ve seen men turn many Nigerian ladies to Lords of the rings.. where they decorate them with beautiful engagement rings and years gone down the lane, the man reneges on his promise to Marry the lady.. It can pain ehn! I mean Wakanda Man is that?
So dear Ladies, let’s drink a bottle of Orijin in advance for what I’m about to say to you.
You can sue that guy for promising to marry you and then NOT marrying you in turn..
Why? Well… because this is a BREACH!
So technically in our legal Lingua, there’s already a “Breach Of Promise to Marry” Yes! I know it sounds absurd yeah? But it’s the truth… promising to marry someone is a social contract and the failure to carry out that obligation is a breach which Is punishable with a Remedy (in form of damages).
That is to say unequivocally that under the lens and jurisdiction of the Nigerian law, an agreement or a promise to marry a person is viewed as a legally binding contract, and if a party can succinctly prove that there was in fact a promise to marry, and the other party reneges, then a legal action / claim can be made out of this.
I’m sure somewhere in your head, you are thinking “is this one mad? What am I taking legal actions for against someone who says he doesn’t want to marry me again?”.

In truth you are right, but the role of the court in this is to ensure that justice is served and the aggrieved and injured party is well Compensated for the damaged caused by the person who breached the promises to marry.
So how can I even know if I will win my case that he promised to marry me?
It’s simple, here are facts that needs to be proved for you to have a strongly Built case, as he who asserts MUST proof:
1- That there was indeed a promise to marry
Now ladies, don’t get this confused.. you both discussed sunrise in the Bahamas and sunset in Alabama doesn’t mean he has promised to marry you. You both discussing possibilities of growing old together in future and watching your grand kids play golf while you sip a bottle of “ Domaine de la Romanee-Conti” on the golf course isn’t a promise to marry.
The best and most viable way to show that there was indeed an actual promise to Marry is by showing that the baby boy did put a ring on it… sure Beyoncé gave you all that advice already. You will need as much evidence as possible to corroborate this evidence as possible, simply because he could deny it and claim that he was coerced, and you must prove beyond reasonable doubt that he willfully proposed to you.
Evidence me like:
-photos and videos of him proposing, receipt of payment for Ring, voice recordings, Text messages, emails, letters sent etc would do well to prove that there was truly an intention to marry.
2- The other party must have defaulted and failed to honor his promise to marry you.
The fact that he decided to shift the wedding date or postpone the agreed wedding doesn’t necessarily mean he has reneged on his promise, however in some obviously apparent event, where he has postponed the wedding severally and deliberately, you can claim that the Party has failed to honored the promise, as it is evidential that the party doesn’t want to forge ahead with the marriage.
What are the types of damages that can be awarded in this type of civil claim?
– Damages for loss of finances if any was invested by the other party towards the promised marriage. Finances like Aso- ebi, wedding gowns and suit, bridal shower, bridal train gown, rental of hall, airplane and hotel booking expense etc
– Damages in compensation for injury to the health of the aggrieved party
Hope you have been able to learn one or two things from today’s teaching..
Follow Topics and Teachings like this on my instagram every Tuesday tagged #TuesdayTeachingsWithKingPexxie #TTWKP
Instagram – www.instagram.com/Kingpexxie
Twitter- www.twitter.com/pexxie
LinkedIn – http://linkedin.com/in/bamidele-olamilekan-pexxie-146bba102

You can reach me via email – pexxie@yahoo.com
Written by Bamidele Olamilekan A
Legal Practitioner, Brand influencer and Social media Analyst

http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2018/02/ladies-who-knows-you-can-sue-man-for.html?m=1
[/s]

Another Trash. Complete and absolute balderdash angry
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by XhosaNostra(f): 5:23am On Feb 28, 2018
I've known about this for some time, but I would never sue someone on emotional grounds, it's a bit desperate imo.

If he's decided that he doesn't wanna marry me anymore, see ya, eventually someone else will want to. One man's trash is another man's treasure. So why make yourself look like a desperado by dragging some guy to court because he doesn't want you?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by MhizAJ(f): 5:48am On Feb 28, 2018
I don't have that strength to be dragging one man upandan because he changed his mind about me, who has that time

They aren't worth it afterall

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by golor(m): 6:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Just thinking , what will be the woman's evidence for such assertion.
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Greene66: 6:12am On Feb 28, 2018
Lol. This is utter nonsense.

Baseless balderdash.

You can sue for a breach of contract or violation of terms AGREED UPON.

Was there any contract signed by hand, by the man making the promise to marry? Was there any physical or legal document at which the man made the promise? A man said I would marry you, by mouth and he changed his mind(freedom of expression and right to freewill), you want to sue. Or you want to force the man? Violation of his human right? Silly op.

Please go and sue your parents or friends who promised you one thing or the other and did not fulfil. Nonsense

Ladies better don't be fooled by this trash.

Foolish.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Greene66: 6:15am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I've known about this for some time, but I would never sue someone on emotional grounds, it's a bit desperate imo.

If he's decided that he doesn't wanna marry me anymore, see ya, eventually someone else will want to. One man's trash is another man's treasure. So why make yourself look like a desperado by dragging some guy to court because he doesn't want you?

Forget the nonsense the op said. Your case even if u go to court will be nullified.

As long as there was no written contract at which both parties signed by hand(agreement), court has no business. I have my right as a man to uphold or forsake any promise I make except that which I signed(agreement). Even agreements can be nullified. Let alone marriage promise. Lol
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by XhosaNostra(f): 6:20am On Feb 28, 2018
Greene66:

Forget the nonsense the op said. Your case even if u go to court will be nullified.

As long as there was no written contract at which both parties signed by hand(agreement), court has no business. I have my right as a man to uphold or forsake any promise I make except that which I signed(agreement). Even agreements can be nullified. Let alone marriage promise. Lol

No, he's actually right. There's even a term for it. I can't remember what they call it now. But you can actually sue someone for "withdrawing their affections" or not living up to a promise lol. It's a cause for "emotional distress" as they say.
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Kobicove(m): 6:21am On Feb 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by khiaa(f): 6:57am On Feb 28, 2018
Hmmm! Did you know that a wife/husband can sue the other woman/man for interfering in the marriage, in some states In the U.S?

Well, now days with so many undercover homos a wife will be able to sue the other man for interfering In the marriage. grin
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by IamAirforce1: 7:02am On Feb 28, 2018
Who was there (witness) when he promised to marry you ?

Did he promised/swore he would marry you in the court of law ? cheesy

Why are Nairaland women jubilating on this thread , I thought to them marriage is not an achievement?
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by AnodaIT(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2018
As long as it is not written, it doesn't exist
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Lionessza(f): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Exactly!. It's like you are giving the guy more ammunition to destroy you emotionally and that's exactly what he will do . Drag you through the mud , show you as a bitter desperado with no options other than him.

The thought of it makes me wanna ........

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by XhosaNostra(f): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

Exactly!. It's like you are giving the guy more ammunition to destroy you emotionally and that's exactly what he will do . Drag you through the mud , show you as a bitter desperado with no options other than him.

The thought of it makes me wanna ........

Ditto! I can almost imagine how smug he'd be. No thanks. Yuck.

Unjani today?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Lionessza(f): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ditto! I can almost imagine how smug he'd be. No thanks. Yuck.

Unjani today?

Yho ! There was a story like that here last year, an Indian girl from PMB . She was suing the guy because he had promised to marry her , went to her family and gave them that hope as well . She got pregnant and the dude suddenly changed his tune and wanted to break up, his rich family got a " fair looking Priya " for him to marry . And you know how manipulative rich families can be( using the inheritance threat), he gave in and prepared himself to marry the new girl. The ex sued him , she was compensated by the court but our social media warriors , came for her . " gold digger" , "loose woman " , " how did you get pregnant before the Marriage, insurance ?" .

I'm way better today love , thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by XhosaNostra(f): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

Yho ! There was a story like that here last year, an Indian girl from PMB . She was suing the guy because he had promised to marry her , went to her family and gave them that hope as well . She got pregnant and the dude suddenly changed his tune and wanted to break up, his rich family got a " fair looking Priya " for him to marry . And you know how manipulative rich families can be( using the inheritance threat), he gave in and prepared himself to marry the new girl. The ex sued him , she was compensated by the court but our social media warriors , came for her . " gold digger" , "loose woman " , " how did you get pregnant before the Marriage, insurance ?" .

I'm way better today love , thanks.

Lol, wow. In their community it's a scandal & a big deal, so I kinda understand because some of them even kill themselves over stuff like this.

Good to hear smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Lionessza(f): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, wow. In their community it's a scandal & a big deal, so I kinda understand because some of them even kill themselves over stuff like this.

Good to hear smiley

Yes , unfortunately they do. But one thing I noticed about their culture is that they tend to be oppressive to the girl child cry I know no culture is immune from this but I think theirs is on another level, and funny enough it's usually the women who do the oppressing. I met an Indian friend of mine during school days, that side . Yey! Her life was already mapped out. she felt lucky she was sent to study further , before marriage. But wait for it ; she had to study the course that "Rajesh"( the guy she was to marry when she reached 21 ) was comfortable with . She is not allowed to have a career that's better than his or earns her something closer to his salary. She already knew the date , the venue of the wedding even though it was to take place in like 2 years to come. Hay!. I like the Indians that have been shunned by their families lol, they tend to be fun and vocal about the crap they had to endure . They don't care about having docile " Priya " .

wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2018
Sue kwa? This certainly won't work in Nigeriacheesy. And talking about sueing,what will suggest if after a man genuinely proposed to a lady and later on found out she was having sex with his best friend or doing it with his brother behind his back. Are you now saying he shouldn't break up the engagement cos he promised to marry her? Abegi there are certain reasons which might make a man to change his mind even after proposal.
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 28, 2018
khiaa:
Hmmm! Did you know that a wife/husband can sue the other woman/man for interfering in the marriage, in some states In the U.S?

Well, now days with so many undercover homos a wife will be able to sue the other man for interfering In the marriage. grin
why would a gay man in the US want to stress himself getting married to a woman? Gays are not stigmatised in ur country as much as they are stigmatised over herecheesy. In Nigeria i might understand if a gay man hides under the cloak of marriage but certainly not d US.
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by XhosaNostra(f): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

Yes , unfortunately they do. But one thing I noticed about their culture is that they tend to be oppressive to the girl child cry I know no culture is immune from this but I think theirs is on another level, and funny enough it's usually the women who do the oppressing. I met an Indian friend of mine during school days, that side . Yey! Her life was already mapped out. she felt lucky she was sent to study further , before marriage. But wait for it ; she had to study the course that "Rajesh"( the guy she was to marry when she reached 21 ) was comfortable with . She is not allowed to have a career that's better than his or earns her something closer to his salary. She already knew the date , the venue of the wedding even though it was to take place in like 2 years to come. Hay!. I like the Indians that have been shunned by their families lol, they tend to be fun and vocal about the crap they had to endure . They don't care about having docile " Priya " .

wink

Interesting.

I agree & disagree lol. Or perhaps I'm not fully understanding what you mean by, "It's usually the women who do the oppressing".

From observation, yes the women in that culture are very much oppressed & they're expected to endure a lot. They often suffer in silence because I guess, noone wants to take a stand. The families gloss over any type of abuse. If you dare stand up for yourself, then you're labelled as all sorts of things. One example is a neighbour of mine from about 8 years ago. They're both from Phoenix but the hubby was transferred this side emsebenzini. Me & the girl got pretty close to the point where she started sharing her problems with me. Her husband was abusing her & her parents pushed her to stay in the marriage because of the kids. One time she told me of an incident that happened while she was serving him breakfast. She said she warmed him some leftovers in the microwave, but apparently it was hot to his liking so he threw a fork at her. It hit her right under the eye. Anyway, there were many such stories in the duration of our friendship that i got tired of it at some point lol. They're still together, btw tongue

In the Indian culture, I find that the older women oppress the younger ones. I remember one story on Crime & Investigation Channel. The mother inlaw ordered the death of her daughter inlaw because she wanted to divorce her son for being abusive to her. They called her a wh*re, took her on a trip to India & she was never seen again. The other daughter inlaw told the police that her mother inlaw was threatening her & during one of her rants she told her that if she doesn't straighten out, she'll end up at the bottom of the river like the other daughter inlaw. That's how the mother & her sons were arrested. The girl's body was never found.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by happy200(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

wink
Unjanny wena?
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by happy200(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Interesting.

I agree & disagree lol. Or perhaps I'm not fully understanding what you mean by, "It's usually the women who do the oppressing".

From observation, yes the women in that culture are very much oppressed & they're expected to endure a lot. They often suffer in silence because I guess, noone wants to take a stand. The families gloss over any type of abuse. If you dare stand up for yourself, then you're labelled as all sorts of things. One example is a neighbour of mine from about 8 years ago. They're both from Phoenix but the hubby was transferred this side emsebenzini. Me & the girl got pretty close to the point where she started sharing her problems with me. Her husband was abusing her & her parents pushed her to stay in the marriage because of the kids. One time she told me of an incident that happened while she was serving him breakfast. She said she warmed him some leftovers in the microwave, but apparently it was hot to his liking so he threw a fork at her. It hit her right under the eye. Anyway, there were many such stories in the duration of our friendship that i got tired of it at some point lol. They're still together, btw tongue

In the Indian culture, I find that the older women oppress the younger ones. I remember one story on Crime & Investigation Channel. The mother inlaw ordered the death of her daughter inlaw because she wanted to divorce her son for being abusive to her. They called her a wh*re, took her on a trip to India & she was never seen again. The other daughter inlaw told the police that her mother inlaw was threatening her & during one of her rants she told her that if she doesn't straighten out, she'll end up at the bottom of the river like the other daughter inlaw. That's how the mother & her sons were arrested. The girl's body was never found.
Dumella wena?
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Lionessza(f): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Interesting.

" It's usually the women who do the oppressing", what I meant by that is that the men are the government, they lay down the laws , older women are law enforcers, they are there to make sure the younger ones are kept in check " preserve their culture". Your last paragraph is one of the many examples I've seen . They even do that to their own daughters , if you won't bow down to your husband , your husband can go to your mother and report your " rebellion" then she will have to call your rebellious ass to order by fire by force grin, going as far as moving in to your house for some months to monitor her work grin.

Phoenix? Yho! guys from that place are usually savages , I'm sorry for stereotyping but every couple that comes from that place almost always causes some domestic disturbances . I don't know how many Indian couples from that place I've had as neighbours before , but almost all beat each other up even publicly wena. But then the place is a ghetto infested with iziyobisi and yazi , I've never thought of Indians as violent before I moved to jozi , probably because we don't have a significant number of them in the EC and PTA ( its mostly the foreign ones). I was shocked that their men love iziyobisi to this level . Lol, girl I don't blame you for being tired , I understand. They will never leave him coz she knows she will be all alone in the world as her family will shun her . Same as the Cape malays ( mainly Muslim ones), but I'm glad they have finally broken the silence and are asking for government intervention. It's a pity that even when they protested in Cape Town, they had to hide their faces in fear of being labelled " rebellious traiters ".

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by XhosaNostra(f): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2018
happy200:
Dumella wena?

Hi.
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Lionessza(f): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2018
happy200:
Unjanny wena?

Ndi grand, howsit?
Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by XhosaNostra(f): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

" It's usually the women who do the oppressing", what I meant by that is that the men are the government, they lay down the laws , older women are law enforcers, they are there to make sure the younger ones are kept in check " preserve their culture". Your last paragraph is one of the many examples I've seen . They even do that to their own daughters , if you won't bow down to your husband , your husband can go to your mother and report your " rebellion" then she will have to call your rebellious ass to order by fire by force grin, going as far as moving in to your house for some months to monitor her work grin.

Phoenix? Yho! guys from that place are usually savages , I'm sorry for stereotyping but every couple that comes from that place almost always causes some domestic disturbances . I don't know how many Indian couples from that place I've had as neighbours before , but almost all beat each other up even publicly wena. But then the place is a ghetto infested with iziyobisi and yazi , I've never thought of Indians as violent before I moved to jozi , probably because we don't have a significant number of them in the EC and PTA ( its mostly the foreign ones). I was shocked that their men love iziyobisi to this level . Lol, girl I don't blame you for being tired , I understand. They will never leave him coz she knows she will be all alone in the world as her family will shun her . Same as the Cape malays ( mainly Muslim ones), but I'm glad they have finally broken the silence and are asking for government intervention. It's a pity that even when they protested in Cape Town, they had to hide their faces in fear of being labelled " rebellious traiters ".

Oh, now I understand you & I agree. Ku-rough being a woman pha.

Wow, I didn't know that people from Phoenix have a reputation lol. No wonder! I don't think her husband is into that though, unless she hid that fact from me, but he drank quite a lot. South African Indians have issues though tongue Kunomnye apha, from Durban, their daughter ran away with a Coloured guy because of impatho. Uyeke nes'kolo usistas. The father nguye otya ezinto & abe aggressive over when he is under the influence. Uyabhora because he's very inconsiderate. Ngulo ebegxantshintshisa a bike the other day grin Such an annoyance.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by Lionessza(f): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Oh, now I understand you & I agree. Ku-rough being a woman pha.

Wow, I didn't know that people from Phoenix have a reputation lol. No wonder! I don't think her husband is into that though, unless she hid that fact from me, but he drank quite a lot. South African Indians have issues though tongue Kunomnye apha, from Durban, their daughter ran away with a Coloured guy because of impatho. Uyeke nes'kolo usistas. The father nguye otya ezinto & abe aggressive over when he is under the influence. Uyabhora because he's very inconsiderate. Ngulo ebegxantshintshisa a bike the other day grin Such an annoyance.

Yho! Thank goodness we moved far away from a Phoenixian infested community grin, now we can sleep in peace without being woken up by a screaming woman. Yes , it's either they use them or drink a lot but the women have to tolerate it or get their asses kicked lol. I think I south africans zine issues zonke , just that this particular group ibizimele for so long grin now , they are coming out. Tjo, that's a shame because I'm sure she chose a Coloured guy who is more like daddy and uzonya straight. Lol , you ain't seeing nothing yet , atleast he's doing it with a bike . Wait till they start competing with their old gti's, so early in the morning grin. I knew this other one shame , she found a job this side and never went back to Durban. The family treated her badly because the guys there didn't want to marry her because she ain't pure ( daddy had an affair with a Coloured woman and she was the product ).

1 Like

Re: Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That by XhosaNostra(f): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

Yho! Thank goodness we moved far away from a Phoenixian infested community grin, now we can sleep in peace without being woken up by a screaming woman. Yes , it's either they use them or drink a lot but the women have to tolerate it or get their asses kicked lol. I think I south africans zine issues zonke , just that this particular group ibizimele for so long grin now , they are coming out. Tjo, that's a shame because I'm sure she chose a Coloured guy who is more like daddy and uzonya straight. Lol , you ain't seeing nothing yet , atleast he's doing it with a bike . Wait till they start competing with their old gti's, so early in the morning grin. I knew this other one shame , she found a job this side and never went back to Durban. The family treated her badly because the guys there didn't want to marry her because she ain't pure ( daddy had an affair with a Coloured woman and she was the product ).

Lucky you lol. I realized I'm not for "flat living". It's time to make that suburban dream a reality, I'm tired of people grin You can never get the peace you want when you live in a communal environment. I'm dreading lo mini they'll be drag racing, yho no.

Lol, I know we all got issues hence bendinyonyoza. It's just that abethu I'm used to their madness. It's shocking when you realize other communities also ain't perfect. I was never ready!

It got me like

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erectile Dysfunction: Let's Share Experiences / She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship / See The Moment Househelp Was Caught With Pants Belonging To Her Madam & Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.