Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (12376 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2010
ogbongzky:

[size=15pt]THE VIDEO EDITORS REALLY TRIED**, IS THIS NOT THE SAME PEOPLE THAT PLAYED FAKE AUDIO FOR US BEFORE NATIONS CUP CLAIMING IT WAS YARADUA?

SINCE THEN, I DO NOT TRUST ALL THESE DAMN THINGS AGAIN!, THEY ALL SUCK!
[/size]

This was not bbc.

The video was obtained by a Yemeni journalist working for ABC News .

It is valid, Al Qeda use this tactic to create fear in the hearts of westerners.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Mubz(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2010
babyme:

a religion created with violence, is it a wonder majority of its people are violent, undecided

Arguing with an ignorant makes one even worse,,i see why the average white man says "want to hide something from a black, wirte them into books", i hope u and all your other "alike thinking" humans get urself saved from the disease of ignorance worrying you before you wreck yourself, cos this a degree of ignorance i haven't witnessed in a long time, May the God you serve (That's if you ve one) help u and your kinds (i hope u ll say amen to that), Get urself educated about something before you speak for or against it, CARPISH!!
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Blazing99: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2010
Despite Abdulmutallab mouth and training, he no fit fulfill him mission. What a dumb loser.

About this being a fake, i doubt it. Al-Qaeda really exist and brainwashes people for a jihad against westerners and Jews. Abdulmuttallab is just one of the victims from Nigeria who probably wanted to get deeper into Islam and landed in terrorism.

Terrorism isn't about Islam, its about people using extreme violence to achieve their aims. We also have christain terrorists like Bush.

For the record, the US does create some videos bout terrorism which isn't through. I beleive the Bin Laden tapes were fake cos in one of them he was like a black man. But this is real anyway that's their business. I'm back to work
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by PastorOla1: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2010
Na Aje Butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by hannydarl(f): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2010
I hate that people are killed everyday between Israel and palestine or iraq and US but i dont think moslems should just go on extrajudicial killing na.
Most moselems are too volatile them be volcanos ready to errupt once you mention mohamed even free thinking moslems are afraid of the extreemists cos if they complain them go bomb them say dem dey suport western ideas.

, ops wait let me wear my bullet proof jacket,

eh now moslem radicals fire on.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by preselect(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2010
abdul mutalab was just a stupid rich kid trying to find an identity and landed himself into terrorism. from that video, he was shown making a statement, some of which he was practically reading from a page which was probably written for him. in the training camp he was shown holding a weapon but not shown firing one. meaning: perhaps he cant even fire a weapon grin

but to make it look real bad the media showed other militants firing and hating b4 showing mutallab. . . lol

the guy is a fool
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by tunde1200(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2010
islam does not thought us this way of violent live . we are peace loving people so shall it be. allahu allam and robbih maojudh
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by WilyWily5: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2010
All Moslems are Terrorist,
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Tobe01: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2010
This whole muttalab thing just keeps me thinking, so people can still be deceived to this extent in this our present time. i doubt if dis dude is truly a nigerian embarassed
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by bodsibobo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^^
really? mr. 2 posts, so his popsie who has shuttled between whitehouse and aso rock on this matter must also be a non-nigerian!
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by mrkoma2012: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2010
total waste man
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by cherish(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2010
@wily wily, or whatever u call ur self, ur farther is a terrorist, ur mother is terrorist. I think u dont have job fool
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by saintfrank(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2010
I ve always say’s those white dude think they’re always one leg ahead of every other country in d world, especially the pple from STATE, if really muttalab is a militant and eventually he try t blow up American airline last December, Believe me a real and well culture and professional trained terrorist can never miss a target inside an aircraft. An aircraft is the easiest way to perform any terrorist act. Though it has happened and it has being filed by every newspaper in d world. But those who perpetrate terrorist act we be figure out and brought to justices…is just a matter of time Al Qeda we soon become sum thing of pass, d word ve express worst situation more dan this b4 during d time of Adolf Hitler. May God almighty be praise… may Ala be praise. Peace be unto d Jews, Christian Muslim, Hindus all religious all over d world. One thing dat make us all equal is d breath dat we take in and out kiss kiss kiss
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Princek12(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2010
Mubz:

Arguing with an ignorant makes one even worse,,i see why the average white man says "want to hide something from a black, wirte them into books", i hope u and all your other "alike thinking" humans get urself saved from the disease of ignorance worrying you before you wreck yourself, cos this a degree of ignorance i haven't witnessed in a long time, May the God you serve (That's if you ve one) help u and your kinds (i hope u ll say amen to that), Get urself educated about something before you speak for or against it, CARPISH!!

So are you telling me that the Holy Quran does not authorize Muslims to wage war against the enemy? Didn't Prophet Mohammed fight many battles? Come on, bro!
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by gerona: 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2010
@One 1 - From your analysis I can see you are on the same leaking raft as Mutallab. Please reconsider your stand by asking yourself why his father reported him to the US embassy in nigeria.
The guy is a bloody terrorist . Go sell your Conspiracy Theory to your fellow muslims who are forever blood thirsty.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2010
When the mutalab news broke out, we all
agreed that his act was unnigerian yet 4 months
later we are here acting so unnigerian. We are supposed to
be nigerians not christains or Moslems. Look at the so called christains, talking
like pure ignorant people who have never experienced Christ in their lives
and look at the Moslems talking like pure idiots, how many Moslem clerics have ever
blown them selves up to serve the Islamic cause, Are they not supposed to lead by
example? Brothers, sisters, nigerians, It has never been about religion, It has always
been about power and control, greed and selfishness. If we allow the puppet masters to keep
pulling our strings, one day they will pull our arms out, They are every where and now they
are using us, while we fight over man made problems, they take away our God given resources.
Be wise,
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by gerona: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2010
@Usdane - Yes, let the world come to an end before your blood thirsty muslim brothers send the human race into extinction by their incessant killings. Violence is in the blood of every muslim, it comes with the religion. grin
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by benzion72(m): 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2010
I have appeal for all fundamentalist be it Zionist, Islamist, Jihadist, Catholics, Christian protenstant. Stop defending GOD ,ALLAH or POPE or anything  you called GOD and revernce. If ALLAH is GOD let him fight for himself. If I speak blasphemy against Allah let him kill me by himself. Stop fighting for GOD
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2010
ARES:

When the mutalab news broke out, we all
agreed that his act was unnigerian yet 4 months
later we are here acting so unnigerian. We are supposed to
be nigerians not christains or Moslems. Look at the so called christains, talking
like pure ignorant people who have never experienced Christ in their lives
and look at the Moslems talking like pure idiots, how many Moslem clerics have ever
blown them selves up to serve the Islamic cause,  Are they not supposed to lead by
example? Brothers, sisters, nigerians,  It has never been about religion,  It has always
been about power and control, greed and selfishness. If we allow the puppet masters to keep
pulling our strings, one day they will pull our arms out,  They are every where and now they
are using us, while we fight over man made problems, they take away our God given resources.
Be wise,

It has more to do with a political ideology than religion. A Jihadist political ideology not shared I must mention by all muslims.

In other words, it is an ideology that sees no seperation between religion and state but views both as an inseperable item.

Whereas in Nigeria for decades we have had a fairly passive brand of Islam in certain aspects, we now have  a most dangerous strain of Jihadism been sponsored worldwide by Saudi Arabis petro-dollars and leaking into the country from Chad and Niger.

Saudi Arabia has to be put in  check, if possible stop buying their oil to prevent this multi-billion dollar sponsorship of unworthy and inhumane acts.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by oge4real(f): 12:10am On Apr 30, 2010
Please, when will this guy be executed? Enough of all the stories abeg.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Smi1(m): 12:38am On Apr 30, 2010
did you notice they did not show anybody hitting what they were shooting at?
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Smi1(m): 12:41am On Apr 30, 2010
pure conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by WilyWily5: 12:43am On Apr 30, 2010
cherish:

@wily wily, or whatever u call your self, your farther is a terrorist, your mother is terrorist. I think u dont have job fool
Cherish,
ALL MOSLEMS ARE TERRORIST.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Anaegboka(m): 2:59am On Apr 30, 2010
This fool does not know that Nigerians were not created to be suicidal, that's why he failed in his demonic assignment. To Al qaeda operatives out there, keep away from Nigerians we are not who you think we are. The failure of this fool is the begining of failures in your evil missions.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by bidemi12(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2010
i am still wondering why it is so hard to believe, even in your own backyard you have sociopathic/murderous muslims roaming the streets, so why is it so hard to believe that one of these sociopaths can be recruited to blow up people. The biggest problem in Nigeria is hunger and deprivation. Hunger has a way of making people lose touch with reality. The sooner we stop blaming US and UK for our obvious problems the sooner we progress and start tackling the main issues in our society.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by igboboy1(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2010
tunde1200:

islam does not thought us this way of violent live . we are peace loving people so shall it be. allahu allam and robbih maojudh

Negro please, Actions speak better than words,

Look at our backyard---Jos

Look at Russia

Looka at India

Look at Sudan

Look at denmark, norway, britain, france, spain, holland

Any small thing na kill kill kill,
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by ronkeenuf(f): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2010
giving out the video just to put fear in the hearts of the West is not reasonable enough for a supposedly killing militant group to release their training video. A video showing faces of some of their yet to have performed trainees while blurring the faces of others.

@frosbel, you speak from both sides of your mouth, at a time you say only a minority group of muslims are violent inclined then the next post you post insinuations that lead a set of NLers who dont have a mind of their own to pour insults on your beloved majority muslims. IF A WHOLE LOT OF NLders DON'T WAKE UP AND REASON WITH YOUR GOD GIVEN MINDS, SOMEONE ELSE WILL CONTROL YOUR MINDS JUST LIKE IT IS DONE IN 'GAMER', zombies
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2010
ronkeenuf:

giving out the video just to put fear in the hearts of the West is not reasonable enough for a supposedly killing militant group to release their training video. A video showing faces of some of their yet to have performed trainees while blurring the faces of others. 

@frosbel, you speak from both sides of your mouth,  at a time you say only a minority group of muslims are violent inclined then the next post you post insinuations that lead a set of NLers who dont have a mind of their own to pour insults on your beloved majority muslims. IF A WHOLE LOT OF NLders DON'T WAKE UP AND REASON WITH YOUR GOD GIVEN MINDS, SOMEONE ELSE WILL CONTROL YOUR MINDS JUST LIKE IT IS DONE IN 'GAMER', zombies

In that case you must have spent most of your time watching MTV and soap operas.

Al Qaeda and other groups such as Hamas, etc are know to release videos to warn, threaten and terrorise the west.

And I am not sure what you mean by speaking from both sides of my mouth.

Are you saying I should not have created this article which is tantamount to stifling freedom of speech or are you blaming me for the comments other people made?

You have to understand a fundamental fact. Even if the terrorists are in the minority, lets say in Nigeria's case 2%, you are talking about 2% of 60 - 70 million which is about 1.4 million. Now that’s a lot of people who can simply derail peace in a nation by carrying out acts similar to Boko Haram, Matasine etc etc.

Its still a threat no matter the numbers but worse still it is unacceptable when the majority do not rise up to curtail these terrorist elements.

I also assume the people online are not children and therefore have the intuitiveness to research online and not just listen to hearsay.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by ronkeenuf(f): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2010
It does not matter what I watch, what matters is that I've a mind of mine and still reason objectively. FYI, 'Gamer' is not on MTV neither is it a sop opera, in fact I don't watch MTV nor waste time on soaps. I KNOW YOUR LIKES sad
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2010
ronkeenuf:

It does not matter what I watch, what matters is that I've a mind of mine and still reason objectively. FYI, 'Gamer' is not on MTV neither is it a sop opera, in fact I don't watch MTV nor waste time on soaps. I KNOW YOUR LIKES sad

Another Alex Jones Type conspiracy theorist.

I know your likes too. grin
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Pennywise(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2010
@OP

Exactly what kind of training does one need to blow oneself up? I wonder. But then this is an hausa kid.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by sulad82i(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2010
That's some crazy xshit. That boy is sooooooo stupid he has the gut to put a bomb in his pant. What a joker. Ode, just like his northern people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers / Balogun Fulani-Ishola And Olabode Adekanye Kidnapped / Jonathan Is Not A Very Honest Man – Okoi Obono-Obla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.