Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (12373 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2010
haronky7:

And what about those hateful statements he made in Arabic language?

That too must be film trick, huh?

We'll always have them with us, the conspiracy theorists!

You have to undertand that there are people who spend all their time online looking for conspiracy theories to explain everything that happens under the sun and to satisfy in many cases their anti-western cravings.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by babyme(f): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2010
\
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by babyme(f): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2010
also how is it that the so called peace full and respectable leaders of this religion just keep their mouth shut to this, they must secretly admire these young and foolish executers of their religion, am sorry to compare here but if this was a Christian issue most pastors or well known preachers would come out in public to cnn or any media and rebuke the act!! but obviously the leaders of this perverted religion support the act of killion for GOD. . . . .i wonder how that sounds to thier ears
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2010
babyme:

also how is it that the so called peace full and respectable leaders of this religion just keep their mouth shut to this, they must secretly admire these young and foolish executers of their religion, am sorry to compare here but if this was a Christian issue most pastors or well known preachers would come out in public to cnn or any media and rebuke the act!! but obviously the leaders of this perverted religion support the act of killion for GOD. . . . .i wonder how that sounds to thier ears

Maybe they agree in principle.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by tocome: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2010
politically incorrect topics.

I can see attempts on Nairaland to ban freedom of speech, angry
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2010
The truth has to be said.

I have posted many articles unrelated to Jihad recently and keep getting accused of Islamophobia when all I do is pull out eye catching and mouth watering news that will excite the masses. grin

Maybe I love a heated debate, lol.

But hey the truth has to be said from time to time.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by alleno: 1:37am On Apr 29, 2010
Just when you thought it was all over, then this guy strikes again. Another period of unneccessary issues again. Lord Help Us!
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by adconline(m): 1:41am On Apr 29, 2010
[b]Point Blank,  U r a fool if u actually believe that video is real. even the captions of the "militants" in the video looked like a straight fraude, the caption of abdulmutallab looking into the camera for the biggest hollywood stunt ever lol  . By the way why would the camera guy zoom right in on him huh? im thinking at that time being he had the same status as the other "militants" so why the extra special caption? lol.

Oh yeah, and u better believe that this guy is not a real terrorist. he is made up by the US and UK, open your eyes. If the dude wanted to blow up the plane he would have peacefully. he wouldnt have gotten "caught", a real terrorist would have just gone in the bathroom and blew himself up. and yep everybody would pretty much be dead. Look closely and the video is fake. The boy is no mentallity or the statue of a trained militant smh,  oh and wow, the West was real clever in putting in the whole "kill Jews and Christians" thing to make it more believable, Bravo!!!!

Its funny how theyre training in the desert of Yemen when yemen mujahideen militants and saudia arabian army have been fight in that same desert for years and they still are, youtube it lol,  even just type in yemen and it'll just pop up. and on top of that both the yemen mujahideen militants and saudia arabian soldiers are all muslim so abdulmutallab couldnt have been over there in the field talking about "kill Jew and Christian"

My Africans and Nigerians dont be fooled all of this that is happening is just the seed for the future excuse of "why we invaded nigeria and brought Africaom",  the US has already made nigeria submit to them by forcing them to allow them put air marshalls on their flights! Its all the beginning, [/b]

I know u wished that he had not done what he did? Are we also naive to believe that he wanted to attack an airplane? Maybe UK and US forced him to do so, but never forced him to get educated in one of the best universities in the world? Maybe UK&US forced to live in $6million mansion? Maybe the US&UK forced him to fly first class and travel the world? My grouse with UK& US is that they are treating these terrorists with kids' gloves. I will not take it lightly with anyone who wants to kill people cos I dont want my family to get hurt, I know you want the same thing?
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 29, 2010
becomricha:

That video is scaring. This boy is from a rich home. You dont expect this from him. This boys father is made. Why on earth would he do it. I do not know. My heart weep when I see the video. It makes you feel like crying.

This is what corruption by nigeria leaders have done to us. Why are we all abroad in the first place. answer because are leaders are corrupt and wicked. They are heartless men, who do not care for the people. That why religion is a pwerful. If you have bad religion leaders,like bad pastor. they would brainwash people to do wrong.

This boy was brainwashed. it is a pity. my heart weep for him. my heart really weep.

Until we change the way we do things. It can only get worst. The thing that surprise me the most is people who never did anything as chairman od locl governor or governor, some of them want to be president. People should show what they did in thier previous position, if not nigerian should not elect them.

Something's missing >>>>NO MAP!!!!
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by davidif: 4:13am On Apr 29, 2010
The underwear bomber, ha what a name. People will always remember him by this name.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by adeogunn: 7:25am On Apr 29, 2010
The first thing i will like to say, is that we should all be very critical about the information that we are given. When i say say critical, i mean we must search for a balanced perspective.
We sometimes forget that we hear these stories from individuals like you and I, who have one bias or the other.

So while i will not dispute the validity of this video, there are also many videos online which show the indiscrimnate killing of muslim civilians by military forces. There is a lot of evil being done by both sides, and their aim is to convince you that each others way is correct.

All i know is that i will not be convinced to judge a religion or an entire people because of one video. Neither will i succumb to the hypnosis of this constantly replaying video until i have performed my own due diligence to investigate the whole truth.

It is very easy to make a judgement when you do not know the entire truth, and that is the main reason for the excessive injustice we experience in the world today.

In conclusion, let each and every reader educate himself/herself properly, otherwise a new religion of hate will dominate this beautiful world that God has given us.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by rasputinn(m): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2010
Bloody misguided boy
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by chelseabmw(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2010
i hate this boy
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by favouredjb(f): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2010
Me_Aboki:

Yes, video may be recent but the story is old and stale, and you, sir, are recycling it; the content of which had been assembled together from different shots and unrelated scenes for maximum effect.

Your agenda is not hidden but an open secret.
Anyone who cares to follow your posts will not find it difficult to note that you only upload negative information about islam, sharia, muslims or anything to that effect; and hardly ever against any other subject.

Reveal news that portray latest happenings, my foot!
You have no news but anti- islamic news intent on spreading hate and suspiscion, easily attracting small minded haters like wilywily et al who take casual liberty in pouring scorn and insults on a religion held most precious and sacred by many - with guys like you, no wonder Jos is simmering with hate and violence.

You therefore come accross as anti islam, someone obsessed and hell bent on a personal crusade against the religion and those that believe in it.

Your technique is very simple (googgle, copy and paste) and can easily be repeated in a retaliatory manner; but doing so would be like stooping down to your level, which I hope no muslim brother or sister would want to do.

However, I do hope that eventually NLDers would come to see you for what you really are: an islamaphobe bigot dressed in diguise. angry

I dont even understand wat you are spewing,
are u sayingany news or video relating to terrorist mutallab shld not be posted?this is not a matter of bin anti islam or wateva
we all know,n u knw it yourself,that ur religion is very violent.
i wonder y u guys kip calln it a religion of peace,beats me
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by salamander(m): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2010
adeogunn:

The first thing i will like to say, is that we should all be very critical about the information that we are given. When i say say critical, i mean we must search for a balanced perspective.
We sometimes forget that we hear these stories from individuals like you and I, who have one bias or the other.

So while i will not dispute the validity of this video, there are also many videos online which show the indiscrimnate killing of muslim civilians by military forces. There is a lot of evil being done by both sides, and their aim is to convince you that each others way is correct.

All i know is that i will not be convinced to judge a religion or an entire people because of one video. Neither will i succumb to the hypnosis of this constantly replaying video until i have performed my own due diligence to investigate the whole truth.

It is very easy to make a judgement when you do not know the entire truth, and that is the main reason for the excessive injustice we experience in the world today.

In conclusion, let each and every reader educate himself/herself properly, otherwise a new religion of hate will dominate this beautiful world that God has given us.

Well said brother! I will just add the brainwashing is practice in most religions of the world. Let us all fight over all forms of terrorism. As much as I disagree with what the boy did, I will not also hesitate to say that the boy's action fell into the US grand scheme of portraying Nigeria as a bad state. I know one will ask what will US gain in doing that? Well I live the answers to those who know
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2010

I never post news articles here without scrutinizing the validity of such stories.

I always examine multiple sources about the same article before posting.

Most times, it is not the news outlets that make these things up, it is the terrorist themselves who boastfully release these videos to taunt the west and in their own words make many more threats.

Good word you used military forces.

The war in Iraq is a farce but what you see happening now is that the Shias hate the Sunnis with a vengeance and vice versa, both fighting for control of the country called Iraq.

The shias have been in the majority for many many decades and were ruled by the minority Sunnis under Saddam who killed not just the Shias enmasse but the Kurds as well.

But now that Saddam is dead we have the Shias back in control with the ensuing battle in Iraq where we have Al Qeda ( mostly Sunni ) and Iran ( Shia ) fighting proxy battles with each other for dominance.

The US and UK Military are caught in-between and to stamp out violence they sometimes use overwhelming force.

But it is the military not ordinary people like you and me going to blow up innocent civilians.

Exactly.

In fact I cannot win with this one. I once commented that only a minority of Muslims are violent but that minority numbers in the millions and they do use the Quran to justify their actions.

However you and I are fully aware that we hardly know any Muslims personally who engage in these kinds of acts, and therefore it is grossly unfair to label all Muslims as Jihadists.

But it is right to say that the Jihadist continue to use verses  in the Quran to justify their actions.

It’s easy to get truth if you dig deep enough from as many sources as possible and then using a balanced judgement to come out with a report.

lol,lol. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry the world was once beautiful but that beauty has been marred by the sin of man, hence we are fed with an abundanct daily diet of violence, western military aggression, paedophilia, kidnappings, racism, hate etc etc etc .

The beauty can only be restored in my opinion at the coming of Christ Jesus a second time because I believe that the underlying cause of all this chaos is spiritual
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by favouredjb(f): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2010
becomricha:

That video is scaring. This boy is from a rich home. You dont expect this from him. This boys father is made. Why on earth would he do it. I do not know.  My heart weep when I see the video. It makes you feel like crying.

This is what corruption by nigeria leaders have done to us. Why are we all abroad in the first place. answer because are leaders are corrupt and wicked. They are heartless men, who do not care for the people.   That why religion is a pwerful. If you have bad religion leaders,like bad pastor. they would brainwash people to do wrong.

This boy was brainwashed. it is a pity. my heart weep for him. my heart really weep.

Until we change the way we do things. It can only get worst.  The thing that surprise me the most is people who never did anything as chairman od locl governor or governor, some of them want to be president.  People should show what they did in thier previous position, if not nigerian should not elect them.

what is your point exactly?

so its the goverment dt turned him into a terrorist?is dt what ur implying

dis mutalab dude has not even tasted any form of hardship like d average nigerian
kip blaming errtin on d govt ok
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by salamander(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2010
frosbel:

The beauty can only be restored in my opinion at the coming of Christ Jesus a second time because I believe that the underlying cause of all this chaos is spiritual

I now see why you are accused of posting articles only negative to Muslims. I believe you are not one of the radical evangelists, but just doing your job as a good Christians.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by ebuwa101(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2010
You guyz should grow up, jeez
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by ebuwa101(m): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2010
just simply respect each person for whom they are and what they are, simple

i have a lot of lovely muslim friends, geeez, and they haven't harmed me yet, just yet, lol, so all these all muslims are terrorist have u ever imagined if you where in their shoes, thats a huge unguarded statement and you should maybe apologise, its not a matter of choice but compulsion, i hope and believe i have been able to reiterate some unhappy people,

just simply dissapointed at what people would post on a board thousands of people wld read, be careful thread softly.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2010
salamander:

I now see why you are accused of posting articles only negative to Muslims. I believe you are not one of the radical evangelists, but just doing your job as a good Christians.

Lol. grin

I have also posted articles against prosperity christianity, catholic priests abusing boys, inquisitions etc.

So not sure what you are on about.

If reiterating validated articles about issues regarding world wide events is been negative then thanks for redefining that word.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by babsmii(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2010
c brainwashing, now the foolish al'qaeda idiots released this video cos i expected such to be a secret video in their archive, what could be the motive behind this release??

do they need to take this guy to court anymore? waste of time!
Obama is truely lenient, i trust Bush,
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Suhaibu(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2010
Not All Muslims are terrorist, just as not all Priests are Pedophiles. We can't use Crusades for example to justify our views. Islam is peace. It shocks me when I see many people here accusing Muslims of terrorism using over generalizing method to conclude their wishful thinking. They I can say are either ignorant of Islam or simply bunch of bigots.

We the Muslims have condemned all acts of terrorism including the actions of Abdulmuttalab:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_yvV3Yb55w
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2010
Suhaibu:

Not All Muslims are terrorist, just as not all Priests are craddle-robbers. We can't use Crusades for example to justify our views. Islam is peace. It shocks me when I see many people here accusing Muslims of terrorism using over generalizing method to conclude their wishful thinking. They I can say are either ignorant of Islam or simply bunch of bigots.

We the Muslims have condemned all acts of terrorism including the actions of Abdulmuttalab:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_yvV3Yb55w

Read, then read again and then re-read my comments.

I have said time and time again that only a small minority of muslims use violence as a weapon. period !

And then I went on to say that the minority use the quran to validate their cause and objective which is world wide domination and conquest by all means and to return Islam to the golden ages.Now most Muslims will agree with this concept of the golden ages but the means to achieve this goal differ.

Just like every Christian wants the world to follow after Jesus for the salvation of their souls, but the majority go about it with quiet, humble and persistence exposition of fact and fallacy , to educate and to tear down deception and pray that ALL may be saved.

So remove from your mind totally the false notion that all muslims are presumed to be terrorist, only a small group of hateful people have made these comments to my knowledge.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by asamuel: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2010
muslim or christian, buy everything you want from www.kalahari.com.ng and win N1000 today!
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Afam(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2010
Before the illegal invasion of Iraq based on lies Bush and his gang told the world about WMD basically the US fooled the world with the lies that were at that time compelling to the easily confused person.

Today we know better. So, one must be very cautious when it comes to swallowing information from the West especially when it comes to their interests as they can do anything to promote an agenda including killing innocent people.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by sley4life(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2010
wow. what a dangerous dude
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Suhaibu(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2010
I've noticed your carefulness in pointing to those minority Muslims I was addressing the majority of the people on that thread. I've noticed also how you're battling to educate them about it.

Either way, I appreciate your understanding. Seems I came across your username (frosbel) somewhere may be on youtube or some where else online.

Peace.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2010
When the mutalab news broke out, we all
agreed that his act was unnigerian yet 4 months
later we are here acting so unnigerian. We are supposed to
be nigerians not christains or Moslems. Look at the so called christains, talking
like pure ignorant people who have never experienced Christ in their lives
and look at the Moslems talking like pure idiots, how many Moslem clerics have ever
blown them selves up to serve the Islamic cause, Are they not supposed to lead by
example? Brothers, sisters, nigerians, It has never been about religion, It has always
been about power and control, greed and selfishness. If we allow the puppet masters to keep
pulling our strings, one day they will pull our arms out, They are every where and now they
are using us, while we fight over man made problems, they take away our God given resources.
Be wise,
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by usdane: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2010
how culd sum1 on earth open his dirty stinking mouth and say all muslims are terrorist. wel i dnt blame dem cos dey r so ignorant and iliterate and r being deceived by their pastors in their wortless churches. and dey com out n fil superior to muslims. i tink dis world is comin 2 an end!
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by Princek12(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2010
All Muslims are not terrorists, but the teachings and the actions of Prophet Mohammed gives enough wiggle room that a reasonable Muslim can interpret them to mean that  he is Koranically justified to wage war on the infidels, i.e., those who are the purported enemies of Islam, such as the West, Christians, and blah blah blah.
If, for example,  Islam preachings said leave vengeance unto Allah/God, just like that espoused in Christianity, these so called extremists will no have no bases with which to justify their actions.
In a nut shell, all Muslims are not terrorists, but terrorists have an Koranic basis under which they can justify their actions.
Re: New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab by ogbongzky(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2010
[size=15pt]THE VIDEO EDITORS REALLY TRIED**, IS THIS NOT THE SAME PEOPLE THAT PLAYED FAKE AUDIO FOR US BEFORE NATIONS CUP CLAIMING IT WAS YARADUA?

SINCE THEN, I DO NOT TRUST ALL THESE DAMN THINGS AGAIN!, THEY ALL SUCK!
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Okays 8 For Ambassadorial Positions / Sunday Babalola Defects To APC With 20,000 Supporters In Kwara / Airport Concession: Aviation Unions To Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.