Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy (5317 Views)

My Babe Is Too Clingy / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by Slaye: 6:23am On Mar 01, 2018
raydatluvs:
who would have thought the anus know for it's stickiness would exude such fragrance grin. Well said mehn

I just feel most of the supposed clinginess steps from the crush your piano skills have made and less about your person ie she's just very excited to finally get to talk to this guy she has huge crush on.

You'll be surprised there are guys she's not even sending.
I'll say you talk to her about it

Lol Okay thanks.
Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by Slaye: 6:24am On Mar 01, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Truth is that... Sometimes we complain of certain attitudes about some girls and when we get into our next relationship, we begin to complain about the absence of such attitudes in the other relationship....

Just focus on the things/attributes/lifestyle you value most in a relationship and make your decision based on that.... There is no perfect woman or man anywhere....

Hmm true bro.
Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2018
You play the piano...like Alexis Sanchez?

Slaye:
So i met this new girl black beautiful Melanin princess last week Sunday in church (redeem babes are 100) walked up to her and collected her number, added her on whatsapp and we started gisiting, she told me she has been eyeing and she loves my piano skills (I play the piano grin) because among all the guys in the church who play piano, I am the only one who can make her dance.

Before we became friends I have noticed her starring at me on multiple occasions and each time our eyes meet, she looks away, after chatting with her for days I noticed she is kind of obsessed with me so she is so clingyyyy!

She calls like 3 times a day, we talk on phone for about 7-10 mins all the time she calls, (man I so hate phone conversation, so used to chatting via texts) I haven't even asked her out, I just told her I wanted friendship. But mehn she is really going overboard, I wanted to ask her out yesterday but my instincts told me to hold on and watch her a lil bit.

She disturbs my line with calls, texts me on whatsapp all the time and most of all she even said her sub is finished and wants me to send her card (mehn i mean who those that) she is always talking about how broke and lonley she is and wants to spend time with me.

I like this babe but her clingy attitude is really pissing me of, I hate disturbance. Been ignoring, she has been calling and texting me since asking if I am okay, the girl tire me.

Abeg how una see am?
Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by Slaye: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2018
SirBaro:
You play the piano...like Alexis Sanchez?

Yeah
Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by 0luwatope(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2018
Slaye:

Lol. She is 24 ooooo

24 Wtf.... Run for ya life

I don blow final whistle for you oh, have you seen players trying to score after final whistle??

Brother, just leave her jobless ass alone
Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by marvin906(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2018
abeg give me the number i need a clingy babe..
some guys are really confusing sha..
someone is giving you attention and your running undecided undecided
i wish you know my ex na you go dey beg for attention undecided undecided
buh i do have to admit they are some clingy babes that are poisonous
why they are some that are just adorable

Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by Slaye: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2018
0luwatope:

24 Wtf.... Run for ya life

I don blow final whistle for you oh, have you seen players trying to score after final whistle??

Brother, just leave her jobless ass alone

Hahahaha Okay bro
Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by MetroBaba1(m): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2018
Slaye:

Mehn Okay.

Is this normal?

The Time Frame From Your Upload Is Too Long For You Not To Reply Her.

Brother, I've Being In A R/Ship Of This Kind. She's Into You, She's Going Gaga For You, Love Is Killing Her, Feelings Is Killing Her, Caring Is Driving Her Crazy.

As A Matured Guy You Claim To Be, Talk To Her About It. I Hate Unnecessary Attention More Than You Do. Tell Her Things You Like n Dislike. Sort Your Feelings Out Bro.

You No Be Small Pikin Again. Handle Situations In A More Matured Way.

2 Likes

Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by MetroBaba1(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2018
sirusX:
I know it’s all friendship for now, but even that should have its limits where you draw the line

It’s all about sitting her down and having a conversation letting her know of your kind of person and attitudes you don’t like...this is hoping she becomes aware and controls it

Habits aren’t easy to break off, so if she truly admired you, she would work hard at it just 4u

But hey, recognize that there are others who would love the attention they get from their girl and won’t change her for anything, that means that you might not be the one to appreciate her for who she is but others might

From Your Comment, You're More Matured Than OP.
Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by jobonnairaland: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Slaye:
So i met this new girl black beautiful Melanin princess last week Sunday in church (redeem babes are 100) walked up to her and collected her number, added her on whatsapp and we started gisiting, she told me she has been eyeing and she loves my piano skills (I play the piano grin) because among all the guys in the church who play piano, I am the only one who can make her dance.

Before we became friends I have noticed her starring at me on multiple occasions and each time our eyes meet, she looks away, after chatting with her for days I noticed she is kind of obsessed with me so she is so clingyyyy!

She calls like 3 times a day, we talk on phone for about 7-10 mins all the time she calls, (man I so hate phone conversation, so used to chatting via texts) I haven't even asked her out, I just told her I wanted friendship. But mehn she is really going overboard, I wanted to ask her out yesterday but my instincts told me to hold on and watch her a lil bit.

She disturbs my line with calls, texts me on whatsapp all the time and most of all she even said her sub is finished and wants me to send her card (mehn i mean who those that) she is always talking about how broke and lonley she is and wants to spend time with me.

I like this babe but her clingy attitude is really pissing me of, I hate disturbance. Been ignoring, she has been calling and texting me since asking if I am okay, the girl tire me.

Abeg how una see am?
That's the power of musical instruments. Most people don't understand that here.

Women fall for guys who are skillful at one sort of musical instrument or another. OP, just enjoy your time with her and treat her well. She's already yours.
Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by Honesty007(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
Why are u complaining? do u know i av 20female friends,they dont call or msg me?
i am the one always calling,they dont gv me anything,nor do i take from them anything.am like afather to them?.
it sucks right? pls do not ask her out.its better that way.my watchward is "THE limit people put u to,be as that,and dont limit anyone going overboard,if u do xo,u may regret it.
also why dont u tell her the truth.why does she call always.?
if it is money,or material things or ur showing off she used to know u then she doesnt love u 4 who u are,but wat u r.
if a lady does not love u just as u are then u r only an excitment spray.find out what she calls u 4,sit her down.let her know ur boundries.do not reject love
Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by tivta(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Slaye:

Abeg how una see am?

pass her to me, i love her type cause i looooooooooooooooooooove attention
Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by DonroxyII: 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Slaye:

This is not green light. It's obsession. undecided I don't like someone calling my line all day. If you look girls like that, go friend them. No breathing space and I never start to date you. Hell no
The girl doesn't know what you like or don't like ..... she is just being herself and she can't wait for you to be her romantic BF .... Only God knows how many days she has been salivating about you ......

It's just obvious you ain't into her as she is into you ..... She really need a boyfriend, someone to call her own .... This girl doesn't have any problem and I think she is a small girl cuz big girls usually give their guy a breathing space I.e. a space to catch fresh air a bit !!!

If u like her , go forward, if you don't , drop her now !!!

Personally, I don't like "close marking ooo " !!!
Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by DonroxyII: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
Slaye:

Hahahaha Okay bro
Don't run bra, train her ..... She just LOVE u !!
Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
This babe might really not be clingy as you think, she is just bored, using you to cure boredom, someone like me now when am bored, I act all clingy, one might even mistake it for obsession but if I notice the person does not like it, I give the guy his fuvking space and he will then be surprise to see how much I changed from clingy to 'I don't care attitude". Did it to a friend of mine, we aren't dating though, was acting all clingy till the guy complain in a stylish way grin, omo, I lock up o, it wasn't difficult, after all I sabi snub people, the guy come dey complain about me not caring about him anymore, wetin join me kwanu grin, saying so many things happened in his lifegringrin and I never bothered to call him or holla at him, by then its already too late, I have made up my mind not to cling anymore, I don't like what I hate.

So tell her you don't like how clingy she is and she will withdraw, you will still come here and whine that she have change.
Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by Slaye: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
DonroxyII:
Don't run bra, train her ..... She just LOVE u !!

That's toxic love, you will definitely chock on it
Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by Ibenny(f): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Luizkid:

wait lemme follow you, hope u'll pay my transport sha grin

grin grin pay ke, na me carry you come before.
Re: Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy by perousd: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
You afent seen ANYTHING.
On a serious note, I think someone recently broke her heart so she wants to lay all her love on you.
You wee hear Am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man's Orgasm Is Necessary To Create Life, A Woman's Isn't - Twitter User / Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies / She Cant Do Without It For A Week, How Can I Help Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.