Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) (54077 Views)

Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar / Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by jonadaft: 12:14am On Mar 01, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
so what now happen?
I believe everyone around d world has eaten something today,so how is this news?
Dont worry, Im going to delete the stuuuupid post
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by ANOWEDGREAT: 2:04am On Mar 01, 2018
thesicilian:
This is unhealthy. Not the food itself, but the manner in which it is prepared and packaged.

So u think this is more unhealthy than those fried rice and chickens soaked with gamalin a chemical used in embalming dead bodies u pple used to eat in fast-food restaurants?
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
This is the girl I always see in my dream o.

Jesus!!

Na she be this oo.

Who is she?
keep deceiving your self
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=CollinsWeGlobe post=65446226]Dem no fit cook for house? This one self no go still last for marriage...i like to bleep her someday sha.[/quote na everything them dy Cook for house..
kolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Fights Mercy Aigbe Over Omoni Oboli: 'You Are A Hypocrite' / Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) / Omawunmi Slays In See-Through Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.