Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) (54075 Views)

Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar / Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by centboy123456(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
and this is news abi in fact I don't know what is wrong with NL
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
is like seun is eyeing this teenage girl since tontodike don turn to baby mama
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by cyborg123(m): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
... And she stained her white. grin I guess the blogger didn't see that.
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Small080(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ah Ha, nairalander kilode ..... someone is eat is that news. no problem tomorrow I go snap pic while eating and upload it, if dey born you people well make I no see 10k likes and 15k comment.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by madgoat(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
This is the girl I always see in my dream o.

Jesus!!

Na she be this oo.

Who is she?

That ugly girl with flat chest is who u see in ur dreams shocked shocked
I swear u no try at all
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Somto007(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
funniest thing is nah one of her friends go snap am put online... make wunna no believe say we passers by get time to the snap anybody oooo... when house rent dey to pay, prepaid the read anyhow and fuel no dey i go come waste my battery the snap wetin no concern me... abeg who snap me today when i dey work? my battery been low that time!!
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by columbus007(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
so what does that now mean undecided?dont everybody eats abacha?what is now her own thats now different or havent i see her type before?
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Collysmith: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nothing bad eating abacha by the roadside
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Amadaz(m): 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hope the op that created this thread will also create another thread where she is pooing the abacha
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by sulemanalex(m): 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
The hyping dey much!!
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by grandstar(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
What is wrong with her eating Abacha by the road side?

Free her jo
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Josh44s(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
I ate it earlier today sef and didn’t broadcast it.
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by tellwisdom: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wetin she dey act wey we no de see....Is she not from Benin again?? Italy Visa don sure for this one sad
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by kenny714433(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
angryAnd she called you to come and snqp her eating Buhari right?
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by basingstoke: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mobsync:
I'm curious?

Does the Abacha have anything to do with Sani Abacha? If it does, I propose that anyone eating Abacha should wear one of those big tinted shades that Sani Abacha wears. undecided
grin grin grin ;Dsavage
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by okerekeikpo: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
This small olosho want join politics? 2019 is very close
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by mrkings84(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
I don't get it. Is she also contesting in 2019 general elections??
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Tjohnnay: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Dem no fit cook for house? This one self no go still last for marriage...i like to bleep her someday sha.

U read her caption so??

Ok make i speak pigin

Dm say she nor fit wait to go house say hungry dey catch her

So u understand now??

Abi hungry never catch u for holdup b4?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by millionboi2: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
I hate dis gal
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Tjohnnay: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
tellwisdom:
Wetin she dey act wey we no de see....Is she not from Benin again?? Italy Visa don sure for this one sad
undecided

Weytn u dey talk self

She b delta gal

Nd weytn concern her Wit Italy visa? undecided

Receive sense bcus nor b everybody wey dey Benin dey go Italy
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Jj222(f): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe .:
Dem no fit cook for house? This one self no go still last for marriage...i like to bleep her someday sha.
. you can never understand till you go for location.
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
That girl putting on adidas, her facial expression though lol
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by Yesbody: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sorry which Abacha ? Is it the 4mer head of state ?
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
Y others dey squeeze face like mumu
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by ifrosh: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
I dnt knw how this thread take give me food tonight.
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by hatedisplace: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wesporting:
Pretty young Nigerian actress, Regina Daniels, couldnt wait until she gets home to eat proper.
The Pretty young actress was spotted buying & eating African salad (Abacha) by the road side somewhere in Asaba, Delta State.

This picture which hit social media has been trailed by a mixed perceptions among her fans.

She shared the photos on her Instagram with captioned; "Abacha can turn me to something else eeeh"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfvlQ7lBBzV/

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/28/regina-daniels-was-pictured-eating-abacha/
which wan be proper meal abacha no be food?
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by linearity: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
so what now happen?
I believe everyone around d world has eaten something today,so how is this news?

Though I didn’t see the news in this just like you....

But you will agree that, the bolden section above is an over statement.
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by daonomzy2389(m): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
So what is special if she eats abacha ehn?....na wah o
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by hatedisplace: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
who marriage epp
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by nairalanduseles: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
igbo amaka
Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by killsmith(f): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mobsync:
I'm curious?

Does the Abacha have anything to do with Sani Abacha? If it does, I propose that anyone eating Abacha should wear one of those big tinted shades that Sani Abacha wears. undecided
Correct guy...

see as you take extract humor from this nonsense news.

Re: Regina Daniels Was Pictured Eating Abacha By The Roadside (photos) by kelikell(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
How is this a big deal? Any little thing is news. Is she not a human being or she is not allowed to eat outside?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet / Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body / Toyin Abraham Fights Mercy Aigbe Over Omoni Oboli: 'You Are A Hypocrite'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.