Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos (2190 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by dainformant(m): 8:32am On Feb 18, 2019
A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to reveal how she was taken to Dubai for prostitution by a fellow citizen.

According to Lovelyn Bianca, a Nigerian lady named Precious Chinwe Orji from Uturu Onuaku in Abia state, takes desperate girls to Dubai for prostitution (including her) and makes them swear an oath with a native doctor not to run or reveal their secret..

It is also alleged that the girls take the oath with promise to pay her N3 million in the course of doing prostitution in the UAE city.

Bianca who admitted to doing prostitution in Dubai and taking the oath, also revealed that she has paid Precious the N3 million as promised. She said she paid her 13,000 dirham twice and both of them are now free from each other.

She revealed that she made the video to expose Precious in order to earn other desperate Nigerian girls who want to travel abroad for better life.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/nigerian-lady-accuses-her-friend-of-taking-her-to-dubai-for-prostitution-photos.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by dainformant(m): 8:32am On Feb 18, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by daddytime(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2019
Looking at the girl's face, you'll agree with me that she indeed "NOSE" the truth about everything.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by Justfunkira(m): 8:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by Speedyconnect15: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2019
This will trend like crazy.
Life is hard mehn!

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by LuciferProphet: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2019
Someone fvcked this thing?! shocked

Wait... why am I even surprised?
Arabs fvck their goats & cows more than their wives so this deformed squonk must be nothing to them.

One of the numerous benefits of Islam.

*spits angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by UrbanExotica(f): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2019
Poverty caused it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Men who sleep with that thing I see up there can eat comfortably in a public toilet. Even a sex dull will arouse a man rather than her and she is a prostitute eekwa? Spits undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by nzeobi(m): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2019
you look like a rounce girl
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by Boxer007(m): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2019
UrbanExotica:
Poverty caused it

Really? Women are useless. Gays are taking over
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by UrbanExotica(f): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Boxer007:

Ewwwww

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by UrbanExotica(f): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2019
daddytime:
Looking at the girl's face, you'll agree with me that she indeed "NOSE" the truth about everything.
Boring

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by Headlesschicken(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2019
cry God help us...
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by kullozone(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2019
I wanted to type something very important, but I lost focus when I saw their faces.

No one can convince me she wasn't aware she was going to be working with her Toto in Dubai shasmiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by Moferere: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2019
Boxer007:

Greet your mother for me

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2019
UrbanExotica:
Poverty caused it
Stop blaming poverty for stupidity, leave the "poor guy" out of it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2019
As a girl without a career, going to Dubai is simply to go and Do & buy oyibo people call it DUBAI wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2019
UrbanExotica:
Poverty caused it
Not poverty,but greed undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by Manbiggs(m): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2019
She looks nose-stalgic grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2019
yam legs are ashawo, I have said it many times

yam legs and prostitution are like 5&6
Re: Nigerian Lady Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution.Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Justfunkira:

Coolsophiya@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

"I Find Aggressive Men During Sex So Attractive" - Female Twitter User / I'm The Kinda Girl You Can Take Home To Your Mom' - The Boob Movement Founder / Pictures Of My Younger Brother On His Milestone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.