Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Five Pickup Lines That Drives Ladies Crazy Over A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Pickup Lines That Drives Ladies Crazy Over A Guy (2203 Views)

Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog / You Visit That Lady U Are Crazy Over For The First Time And She Offers U This? / Men Are Going Crazy Over This Nigerian Lady’s Instagram Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Pickup Lines That Drives Ladies Crazy Over A Guy by Yelakem737(f): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Love makes the world go round. Finding true love is rally hard to find, but it exist. We find love in strange places maybe in a filling station, church, mosque, hospital or even at a bus stop.

Women are moved with what they hear, a large percentage of ladies wants a guy who can speak the things they would like to hear therefore a man must know how to express himself.

A man who does not know how to carefully choose his words will likely find it hard to woo a lady.

So here are 5 pickup lines to assist you in getting your dream girl:

1. Do you mind if i talk to you? I can’t rest in your presence.

2. I look at you and I can only imagine life with you.

3. Are you a piece of art? Because i will to nail you up on my wall. Wow!

4. I can’t stop staring at your beautiful face...

Read more via;
https://yelakem.com/five-pickup-lines-that-drives-ladies-crazy-over-a-guy/14624/

1 Like

Re: Five Pickup Lines That Drives Ladies Crazy Over A Guy by Hundreddegrees(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
The best pick up line is

What is your account number cool cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Pickup Lines That Drives Ladies Crazy Over A Guy by ChroniclesNg(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yelakem737:
Love makes the world go round. Finding true love is rally hard to find, but it exist. We find love in strange places maybe in a filling station, church, mosque, hospital or even at a bus stop.

Women are moved with what they hear, a large percentage of ladies wants a guy who can speak the things they would like to hear therefore a man must know how to express himself.

A man who does not know how to carefully choose his words will likely find it hard to woo a lady.

See two Nigerian Celebrity having sex inside car

Watch video below

www.chronices.com.ng

/
Re: Five Pickup Lines That Drives Ladies Crazy Over A Guy by blakid(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
i think the best line is "would you mind if i take you shoping in Dubai"

2 Likes

Re: Five Pickup Lines That Drives Ladies Crazy Over A Guy by AnneMomoh: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
You are a Learner. LOL

Yelakem737:

Read more via;
https://yelakem.com/five-pickup-lines-that-drives-ladies-crazy-over-a-guy/14624/

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Collection Of Beautiful Skirt And Blouse For Celebrating Women Pics / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Is It That Something Is Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.