Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (76828 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / The Snake I Killed In My Room / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
erisegun:
so op.....u dey fear ordinary alambere grin i smh 4u tongue
hahahaha.... grin grin grin
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by luvtoyota(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:
I Woke Up This Morning To See Something Move Quickly Across My Room. shocked
My Brothers And Sisters, At That Moment I Activated Prayer Mode. cheesy
After A While, I Summed Up Some Courage cool And Went After It.
I Saw A Long Thing Under My Book Shelf shocked (yes, I Read Books Too, My Life's Not All About Nairaland You Know) tongue
So, As I Was Saying, I Lifted The Shelf And This Thing Looked Exactly Like A Snake.
I Yelled, "jesu Kristi!"
I Picked Up A Shoe And Hit It. But Achieving This Feat Wasn't Easy.
This Thing Is Very Very Fast.
But I Finally Killed It. (pictures Are Below)
To Satisfy You, This Thing Is Called A "SKINK".
It's Not A Snake. I Did My Research And Figured A Lot About It. Skinks Look Like Snakes Except The Presence Of It's Claws. If It Gets Caught By A Predator, It Can Shed It's Tail And Regrow It Later. It Lives In Warm Habitats.
It's A Reptile And It's A Type Of Lizard. It's Population Is So Huge That It's Not Facing Any Risk Of Extinction.
That's It Folks !
See Pictures Below >>>
Cc Lalasticlala

Why didn't you make pepper soup with it like all the afonjas used to do with snakes . You would have told us the taste now
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

God Forbid Oh... Snakes Dont Come Even 2000 Metres Close To My House. Do You Know Why? I Have A Special Plant That I Planted In My House. It's A Snake Repellant. Snakes Hate The Scent Of The Plant.

what's the name of the plant...can't see it well?
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by exquisite007: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
It's so beautiful...looks like a jet train
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by RoyalBlak007: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nice color
combo
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

what's the name of the plant...can't see it well?
i don't know the name. but i know the name of others like : garlic plant , tobacco plant , lemon grass and bitter kola...
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by IbnHussein(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Emily22:
Alambere mo ri e
Mo ri e mo ri e mo ri e
Ti o ba di ejo sibi
Ma so fun mummy
Ma so fun daddy

Dats d poem for DAT animal u killed..

The 2nd version of d poem goes thus:
Alambere koto rimi moti rie
Koto dejo moti di abere
Eje mi Koro ju ewuro lo
Tue Tue iyare lemeta.

Our believe bak den was dat if u don't recite dis wen u see dt animal...it will turn to a snake

3 Likes

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Emily22(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
IbnHussein:

The 2nd version of d poem goes thus:
Alambere koto rimi moti rie
Koto dejo moti di abere
Eje mi Koro ju ewuro lo
Tue Tue iyare lemeta.

Our believe bak den was dat if u don't recite dis wen u see dt animal...it will turn to a snake

Lol...dats true
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Sike(m): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
IN OUR VILLAGE, WE CALL IT AYANBELE.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Etizz: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
It's snake servant.... Lol
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by BoboKush(m): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
Why did u kill it
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
BoboKush:
Why did u kill it
it was in my room and it refused to go out peacefully. it wanted to go under my bed.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Fisher400: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
[/quote] e plenty for okene kogi state
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Uguruzik(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:
I Saw A Long Thing Under My Book Shelf shocked (yes, I Read Books Too, My Life's Not All About Nairaland You Know) tongue
So, As I Was Saying, I Lifted The Shelf And This Thing Looked Exactly Like A Snake.
I Yelled, "jesu Kristi!"
It's Not A Snake. I Did My Research And Figured A Lot About It. Skinks Look Like Snakes Except The Presence Of It's Claws. If It Gets Caught By A Predator, It Can Shed It's Tail And Regrow It Later. It Lives In Warm Habitats.
It's A Reptile And It's A Type Of Lizard. It's Population Is So Huge That It's Not Facing Any in Risk Of Extinction.
That's It Folks !
See Pictures Below >>>
Cc Lalasticlala

Do you have to kill everything? you should have kept that beautiful creature as a pet
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by emidizy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Op you f**ked up......You just wasted an asset... !! When you would have deployed it to inec office to swallow millions for you....
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by maestroz: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
Why all the news about animals swallowing money in Nigeria? Are animals in Nigeria now monivorous?

Gosh! I need to schedule a visit with my pet dog fast, it might just consume a little to pay my debts.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Dafreeguy(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
NinaArsenal:
Slay queen skink
undecided
NinaArsenal:
Slay queen skink
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
emidizy:
Op you f**ked up......You just wasted an asset... !! When you would have deployed it to inec office to swallow millions for you....
hahahahaha
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by dammybabanla: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
never say something is all over the world because u have not been all over the world...do you know there are no snakes at all in some parts of the caribbean?
Willexmania:

lol... It's All Over The World.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by obentenyson(m): 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
Emily22:
Alambere mo ri e Mo ri e mo ri e mo ri e Ti o ba di ejo sibi Ma so fun mummy Ma so fun daddy
Dats d poem for DAT animal u killed..
its actually: Alambere mo ri e Mo ri e, mo ri e Mo ri e, To ba di ejo moti di abere

1 Like

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by ocelot2006(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lala, false alarm. No meat today.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by paix(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Virus777:
Never seen this thing in my entire life. Which country do y'all live?
It's very common in the northern part of Nigeria, most especially the brown colour.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Fabulousgal(f): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

lol....it can bite. but it's not poisonous. and it's not edible.

Tanks

1 Like

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Bombolistic: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
It's called SALMANDA
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by horia: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

lol... Lizard That Looks Like Snake Is That One Lizard? grin
uniben dude busted. Abi wink
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by benzems(m): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
But judging from the pictures
The lizard tail colour changed from blue to brown
i heal you
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Jadoskii(m): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Abeg what's the model of your phone.......how many. Ppi
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Awoo88: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

God Forbid Oh... Snakes Dont Come Even 2000 Metres Close To My House. Do You Know Why? I Have A Special Plant That I Planted In My House. It's A Snake Repellant. Snakes Hate The Scent Of The Plant.
I pity you oooo. My former landlady had such plant until we kill snake twice in the compound
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by fratermathy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
Op: Here's what the person whose picture you stole left as a disclaimer:

Usage information: To obtain permission to use photos taken by Gary Nafis, or to inquire about reprints, fees, and licensing, follow the notification instructions that appear with the photos. Also please request permission before using or storing text from photos taken by Gary Nafis, such as scientific and common names, locations, dates, and notes. If you obtain permission for using a photo, you must include the copyright that appears with the photo you want to use.

So why did you steal a photo without proper acknowledgement? This is the Internet, nothing is hard to find. Thank your stars that this is a faceless forum!

2 Likes

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by fratermathy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
Jadoskii:
Abeg what's the model of your phone.......how many. Ppi

The op is a photo thief. He didn't snap the photo.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by ariyike87(f): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
ALAMBERE
Willexmania:
I Yelled, "jesu Kristi!"
It's A Reptile And It's A Type Of Lizard. It's Population Is So Huge That It's Not Facing Any Risk Of Extinction.
That's It Folks !
See Pictures Below >>>
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by fratermathy(m): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
MDsambo:
Op is a professional photographer

He's a thief. He didn't snap the picture. He stole it from a renowned photographer who expressly stated that his works should not be reproduced without permission.

Kindly edit your comment. He's not a professional anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) / Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram / Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.