Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (76950 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / The Snake I Killed In My Room / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
firo08:
lol.. thump up bro

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by yomislim: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

God Forbid Oh... Snakes Dont Come Even 2000 Metres Close To My House. Do You Know Why? I Have A Special Plant That I Planted In My House. It's A Snake Repellant. Snakes Hate The Scent Of The Plant.
what is the name of this plant?? Yoruba name would be better and if not... English will do, thanks.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by steryj(m): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

God Forbid Oh... Snakes Dont Come Even 2000 Metres Close To My House. Do You Know Why? I Have A Special Plant That I Planted In My House. It's A Snake Repellant. Snakes Hate The Scent Of The Plant.
abeg what's the name of this plant? How do one get it?
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
yomislim:
what is the name of this plant?? Yoruba name would be better and if not... English will do, thanks.
i don't know the name of this one. but i know the names of others like : garlic plant , lemon grass , tobacco plant. They chase snakes away
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by AnanseK(m): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
marvin906:
nice camera op smiley smiley
looks like a nikon

Those pictures are from the internet. I have some doubt about the story.

1 Like

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by davidque007(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

lol... It's All Over The World.
True
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by mexzony: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
I remember when I was little we used to call this snake lizard
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Viking007(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
[s]
Willexmania:

i don't know the name of this one. but i know the names of others like : garlic plant , lemon grass , tobacco plant. They chase snakes away [/s]
Stop claiming pictures that are not yours before you put yourself in trouble.

1 Like

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
steryj:
abeg what's the name of this plant? How do one get it?
i don't know the name of this one but you can use : garlic plants , lemon grass , tobacco plant.
you can also place pieces of bitter kola around your house[/color]
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by moonnstar(f): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
Megatrix:
This is murder!!! You just killed one of the most beautiful of God's creations. THOU SHALL NOT KILL!!!!
if that thing sting you,you no go fit breath well,talk more of preaching.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by steryj(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

I Don't Know. My Mum's Sister Gave It To Me.
Then help us to ask now.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:

You just killed a harmless little creature whose only crime was trying to survive.

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
steryj:
Then help us to ask now.
I know others like : garlic plant , lemon grass , tobacco plant , bitter kola.... se nkan lol dede pelu e? dara ?
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by BIXYBABE: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:
I Woke Up This Morning To See Something Move Quickly Across My Room. shocked
My Brothers And Sisters, At That Moment I Activated Prayer Mode. cheesy
After A While, I Summed Up Some Courage cool And Went After It.
I Saw A Long Thing Under My Book Shelf shocked (yes, I Read Books Too, My Life's Not All About Nairaland You Know) tongue
So, As I Was Saying, I Lifted The Shelf And This Thing Looked Exactly Like A Snake.
I Yelled, "jesu Kristi!"
I Picked Up A Shoe And Hit It. But Achieving This Feat Wasn't Easy.
This Thing Is Very Very Fast.
But I Finally Killed It. (pictures Are Below)
To Satisfy You, This Thing Is Called A "SKINK".
It's Not A Snake. I Did My Research And Figured A Lot About It. Skinks Look Like Snakes Except The Presence Of It's Claws. If It Gets Caught By A Predator, It Can Shed It's Tail And Regrow It Later. It Lives In Warm Habitats.
It's A Reptile And It's A Type Of Lizard. It's Population Is So Huge That It's Not Facing Any Risk Of Extinction.
That's It Folks !
See Pictures Below >>>
Cc Lalasticlala
pls kill am before it swallow ur money
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
BIXYBABE:
pls kill am before it swallow ur money
hahahaha
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by DeltaBachelor(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

what's za name of za plant pls?
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
DeltaBachelor:
what's za name of za plant pls?
i don't know za name but i know za name of others like : garlic plant , tobacco plant , lemon grass and bitter kola
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Joedinho100: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Kill and chop
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Sufgriw(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
wow. be carefull of this,its very dangerous any where u see it they are together with snake.so be carefull
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by joshrare(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:
I Saw A Long Thing Under My Book Shelf shocked (yes, I Read Books Too, My Life's Not All About Nairaland You Know) tongue
So, As I Was Saying, I Lifted The Shelf And This Thing Looked Exactly Like A Snake.
I Yelled, "jesu Kristi!"
It's Not A Snake. I Did My Research And Figured A Lot About It. Skinks Look Like Snakes Except The Presence Of It's Claws. If It Gets Caught By A Predator, It Can Shed It's Tail And Regrow It Later. It Lives In Warm Habitats.
It's A Reptile And It's A Type Of Lizard. It's Population Is So Huge That It's Not Facing Any Risk Of Extinction.
That's It Folks !
See Pictures Below >>>
Cc Lalasticlala

I heard that this thing is poisonous...
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Memories12411: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Are those pictures yours? I can see the signature of the photographer on them
All the pictures were downloaded from the internet. This is an act of plagiarism.

4 Likes

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
joshrare:

I heard that this thing is poisonous...
not to humans. only to animals especially cats.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Fabulousgal(f): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Does it bite? Do they cook or fry it? How edible and tasty is it?
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by steryj(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

I know others like : garlic plant , lemon grass , tobacco plant , bitter kola.... se nkan lol dede pelu e? dara ?
thanks, lol.

1 Like

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by heendrix(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

abeg what the name?
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by mbjsuki(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
Aonkuuse:
it's a sister to lizard

You'll need to show me the rest of their clan or family like the uncle, mother and possibly father.

Very funny! Sister to lizard grin

1 Like

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
heendrix:

abeg what the name?
i don't know the name but i know others like : garlic plant , tobacco plant , lemon grass , bitter kola
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:
I Yelled, "jesu Kristi!"
That's It Folks !
See Pictures Below >>>
Cc Lalasticlala

Ordinary monitor lizard na u dei use ur explaination dei threaten person, abi u know how many of this type when most Nairalanders don chop I hope say u nor throway am o. take am do pepper soup. Den flash me once e ready grin
Next . . . . . grin grin grin
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by erisegun: 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
so op.....u dey fear ordinary alambere grin
i smh 4u tongue
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
Fabulousgal:
Does it bite? Do they cook or fry it? How edible and tasty is it?
lol....it can bite. but it's not poisonous. and it's not edible.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Ordinary monitor lizard na u dei use ur explaination dei threaten person, abi u know how many of this type when most Nairalanders don chop I hope say u nor throway am o. take am do pepper soup. Den flash me once e ready grin
Next . . . . . grin grin grin
lol...funny you....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram / Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.