Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (76952 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / The Snake I Killed In My Room / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Bennyranks: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
Keep your space tidy and you wouldn't have intruders. Soon the only animals in Nigeria will be those that walk on two feet and call themselves humans
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by BoboKush(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

it was in my room and it refused to go out peacefully. it wanted to go under my bed.

��� cry
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

hahaha.... grin It's Beautiful Until It Bites You ! tongue tongue
As much as I know, it doesn't bite. We call it Lasunbere. It has a poem for it: Lasunbere mo ri o x2, ko to di ejo mo ti di abere, eje mi koro bi ewuro.

1 Like

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by itzbarryo: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
The thing dey find money to swallow na
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
horia:
uniben dude busted. Abi wink
hahahaha
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Fabulousgal:

Tanks
u Welcome Dear
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
It is a harmless reptile. You shouldn't have kill it. You could have chased it out of your room.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by towyeenbell2: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
You killed that beautiful unharmed thing ....
We yoruba called it (alayonbere) it doesn't harm it's just a sleek lizard and that all.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Glocal1: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

God Forbid Oh... Snakes Dont Come Even 2000 Metres Close To My House. Do You Know Why? I Have A Special Plant That I Planted In My House. It's A Snake Repellant. Snakes Hate The Scent Of The Plant.
What is the plant's name. The pics isn't clear.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by JOE61: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
How many millions im swallow? I guess N140m

1 Like

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Virus777: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
paix:
It's very common in the northern part of Nigeria, most especially the brown colour.

Hmm, amazing.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Glocal1:
What is the plant's name. The pics isn't clear.
i don't know the real name. but i know others like : garlic plant , tobacco plant , lemon grass and bitter kola
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Glocal1: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

i don't know the real name. but i know others like : garlic plant , tobacco plant , lemon grass and bitter kola
The tobacco plant does nothing to the snake; it probably has a sedative effect on them that makes the snake sleep.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Trexnemesis(m): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mtcheewwww. Common oloyombere. Most nairalanders should be sent to the villages so they can learn and know some things. Awon olodo.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by MostRanking(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
No b Lizzy baby b dis?
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by XaintJoel20: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
That's what we call snake servant na cheesy This one's colour is damn beautiful.

You be Edo babe?? I heard that name when I was in Edo state?
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
XaintJoel20:

You be Edo babe?? I heard that name when I was in Edo state?

I'm not,but I grew up here.

1 Like

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by DeltaBachelor(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:
i don't know za name but i know za name of others like : garlic plant , tobacco plant , lemon grass and bitter kola
alright bro. thanks

1 Like

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by presidentalex: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

I Just Hope This One Will Not Come And Swallow Nigeria's Money Too...grin grin grin

This picture looks gayish. Shalom!!!!!!!
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Trexnemesis:
Mtcheewwww. Common oloyombere. Most nairalanders should be sent to the villages so they can learn and know some things. Awon olodo.
wambi Eniyan, Kilode?
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
presidentalex:

This picture looks gayish. Shalom!!!!!!!
hahaha...Gayish Ko, Geisha Ni... grin
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by rollyfst: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
It is long like Buhari
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by highbee02: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:
I Woke Up This Morning To See Something Move Quickly Across My Room. shocked
My Brothers And Sisters, At That Moment I Activated Prayer Mode. cheesy
After A While, I Summed Up Some Courage cool And Went After It.
I Saw A Long Thing Under My Book Shelf shocked (yes, I Read Books Too, My Life's Not All About Nairaland You Know) tongue
So, As I Was Saying, I Lifted The Shelf And This Thing Looked Exactly Like A Snake.
I Yelled, "jesu Kristi!"
I Picked Up A Shoe And Hit It. But Achieving This Feat Wasn't Easy.
This Thing Is Very Very Fast.
But I Finally Killed It. (pictures Are Below)
To Satisfy You, This Thing Is Called A "SKINK".
It's Not A Snake. I Did My Research And Figured A Lot About It. Skinks Look Like Snakes Except The Presence Of It's Claws. If It Gets Caught By A Predator, It Can Shed It's Tail And Regrow It Later. It Lives In Warm Habitats.
It's A Reptile And It's A Type Of Lizard. It's Population Is So Huge That It's Not Facing Any Risk Of Extinction.
That's It Folks !
See Pictures Below >>>
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by XaintJoel20: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

I'm not,but I grew up here.

My guess was right after all. Enjoy your stay....
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
XaintJoel20:

My guess was right after all. Enjoy your stay....

Thanks

1 Like

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by afariogunone1(f): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Virus777:
Never seen this thing in my entire life. Which country do y'all live?

Saw lots of them in different colors in Maiduguri as a student in university of Maiduguri
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Virus777: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
afariogunone1:

Saw lots of them in different colors in Maiduguri as a student in university of Maiduguri

Wow, I need to travel down to Maiduguri as soon as I can. I want see this thing in real life.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 27, 2018
Willexmania:
I Woke Up This Morning To See Something Move Quickly Across My Room. shocked
My Brothers And Sisters, At That Moment I Activated Prayer Mode. cheesy
After A While, I Summed Up Some Courage cool And Went After It.
I Saw A Long Thing Under My Book Shelf shocked (yes, I Read Books Too, My Life's Not All About Nairaland You Know) tongue
So, As I Was Saying, I Lifted The Shelf And This Thing Looked Exactly Like A Snake.
I Yelled, "jesu Kristi!"
I Picked Up A Shoe And Hit It. But Achieving This Feat Wasn't Easy.
This Thing Is Very Very Fast.
But I Finally Killed It. (pictures Are Below)
To Satisfy You, This Thing Is Called A "SKINK".
It's Not A Snake. I Did My Research And Figured A Lot About It. Skinks Look Like Snakes Except The Presence Of It's Claws. If It Gets Caught By A Predator, It Can Shed It's Tail And Regrow It Later. It Lives In Warm Habitats.
It's A Reptile And It's A Type Of Lizard. It's Population Is So Huge That It's Not Facing Any Risk Of Extinction.
That's It Folks !
See Pictures Below >>>
Cc Lalasticlala
exactly what I say around my sister's house. abeg u don know d name?
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2018
gloria34:
exactly what I say around my sister's house. abeg u don know d name?
The Name Is " SKINK "
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Xtargold(f): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Willexmania:

God Forbid Oh... Snakes Dont Come Even 2000 Metres Close To My House. Do You Know Why? I Have A Special Plant That I Planted In My House. It's A Snake Repellant. Snakes Hate The Scent Of The Plant.
Please what is the name of that plant?
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by yomislim: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
Willexmania:

abeg wetin be the name of this plant?? Preferably, name in English or afonja tongue abeg
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by marwanafrica: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2021

They call it Murwarwa in Nupe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram / Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.