Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake (76991 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / The Snake I Killed In My Room / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by jmichael259(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2018
Virus777:

Never seen it in my country though.

WHICH COUNTRY WILL THAT BE?
It's all over the world basically any environment you can spot a lizard or gecko even if it's not a common sight but you should see it except you are the indoors mummybaby type of person.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by edgeP(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2018
Alayombere mo ri e
koto dejo, moti dabere,
Eje mi koro bi ewuro

Translation:
Skink I see you,
I am already a needle
Before you turn to a snake,
My blood is bitter like bitter leaf.

6 Likes

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2018
Memories12411:
I'm suspecting you ooo. There must be money in there for a reptile to be there. "Under bookshelf" got me thinking.
hahahaha....
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by adisabarber(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2018
Do you realize Gary Nafis whose pictures you stole is a popular person? Tell me, why should you lie just to get people to comment on your post?

Willexmania:
I Woke Up This Morning To See Something Move Quickly Across My Room. shocked
My Brothers And Sisters, At That Moment I Activated Prayer Mode. cheesy
After A While, I Summed Up Some Courage cool And Went After It.
I Saw A Long Thing Under My Book Shelf shocked (yes, I Read Books Too, My Life's Not All About Nairaland You Know) tongue
So, As I Was Saying, I Lifted The Shelf And This Thing Looked Exactly Like A Snake.
I Yelled, "jesu Kristi!"
I Picked Up A Shoe And Hit It. But Achieving This Feat Wasn't Easy.
This Thing Is Very Very Fast.
But I Finally Killed It. (pictures Are Below)
To Satisfy You, This Thing Is Called A "SKINK".
It's Not A Snake. I Did My Research And Figured A Lot About It. Skinks Look Like Snakes Except The Presence Of It's Claws. If It Gets Caught By A Predator, It Can Shed It's Tail And Regrow It Later. It Lives In Warm Habitats.
It's A Reptile And It's A Type Of Lizard. It's Population Is So Huge That It's Not Facing Any Risk Of Extinction.
That's It Folks !
See Pictures Below >>>
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by ireneidiva(f): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

Bro...It's A Skink. I Did My Research. Look At The First And Third Picture. Does That Look Like A Lizard To You? I Know The Second Pic. Looks Like A Lizard. It Looks Like A Lizard And A Snake. Maybe A Snake Raped A Lizard.. grin grin grin
Skinks are Lizards.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2018
Check the money kept in your room ...
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by ikorodureporta: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2018
We call it snake-servant here cheesy Dat thing plenty for my backyard here. The good thing is that they are afraid of lizards th4 always staying away
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2018
Inanslove:
Are they harmful??
no... Skinks Are Not Poisonous To Humans. But To Animals Especially Cats.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by adisabarber(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2018
He stole the pictures online. Who dash am beta camera?

marvin906:
nice camera op smiley smiley
looks like a nikon

1 Like

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2018
Farmerforlife:

Sorry, but why exactly did you kill it? I did not get that part.

So I Should Have Allowed It To Move Freely In My Room Shebi? If I Saw It Outside, I Would Not Have Killed It.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2018
Anaskie:
Please what's the name of that plant

I Don't Know. My Mum's Sister Gave It To Me.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Achor1111(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2018
op hope you don't keep money in your room, may be it came to swallow some real cash
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by EZINNE1759(f): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2018
it looks just like a snake
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2018
ireneidiva:
What's with you and all the capital letters?
huh?..Capital Letters Or Coloured Letters? undecided
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by awahfelix(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2018
no be snake grin grin grin
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Cyriloha(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

lol... Lizard That Looks Like Snake Is That One Lizard? grin

Na lizzzzy
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Crocky23: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2018
And some one will come and it this one.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Willexmania(m): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2018
Cyriloha:

Na lizzzzy
Lol..
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by adecz: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2018
As kids, we used to call it, 'brother of snake'... cool cool

This is totally harmless;
You should simply have thrown it out.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by piagetskinner(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

God Forbid Oh... Snakes Dont Come Even 2000 Metres Close To My House. Do You Know Why? I Have A Special Plant That I Planted In My House. It's A Snake Repellant. Snakes Hate The Scent Of The Plant.

whats the name of the plant...there are many snakes in my area
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2018
oluwasemipe:
It is called salamander
hahahaha really?
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by asawanathegreat(m): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Pls check the stomach if ur missing money is there oo.
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Pidginwhisper: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2018
piagetskinner:

whats the name of the plant...there are many snakes in my area
Tobacco plant
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Pidginwhisper: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2018
Anaskie:
Please what's the name of that plant
Tobacco plant
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by kpaofame: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:

God Forbid Oh... Snakes Dont Come Even 2000 Metres Close To My House. Do You Know Why? I Have A Special Plant That I Planted In My House. It's A Snake Repellant. Snakes Hate The Scent Of The Plant.

What is the name of the plant i need it in my place o...so many bushy undeveloped plots around...
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by ireneidiva(f): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2018
Willexmania:
huh?..Capital Letters Or Coloured Letters? undecided
Using Capital Letters Like This. Who taught you to write that way?

1 Like

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by RedRiver(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2018
People are funny sha. They are only after the comedy and drama of this topic. We need to investigate the objective of the op. Someone just pointed out that he stole the pictures of the salamander alayombere yet both himself and other readers pretended that they didnt not read that part and he is still replying.

None of the story he narrated happened. He just wanted us know he just finished a research on skink whatever. Those are extremely clear online pictures stolen online with the name of the owner clearly on the photos. Plus his words all in caps. Hmmmm. Can you kindly address these points

5 Likes

Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by sammylink: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2018
Thank God for your life...Na your village people o !!!
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by YoungDaddyB: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2018
I went to village for holiday in 2015, while I was sleeping I somehow woke up and saw something crawl from down up the wall, turned on the light and there it was.... this same creature. I hit it with a broom and assumed it was dead, the weather was cold and I was covering a very cold Eskimo that I left on the ground when I went to get the broom. I went back to sleep.
guess what? when I woke up and day broke, the skink or snake lizard was hooked on the zipper of my trouser and I slept like that through out the night. I went straight to church and almost cried my fucking eyes out. I heard its not poisonous, what a relief. I guess it fell on the ground when I hit it with broom then crawled under my blanket but how it landed on my Zipper. still gives me goose bumps
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by piagetskinner(m): 11:10am On Mar 01, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Tobacco plant
OK thanks
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Maeka(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2018
THAT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE LIVING A FOREST
Re: See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake by Ofemmanu1: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2018
Emily22:
Alambere mo ri e Mo ri e mo ri e mo ri e Ti o ba do m ejo sibi Ma so fun mummy Ma so fun daddy
Dats d poem for DAT animal u killed..
It reminds me of my Golden childhood.. indomie generation don suffer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram / Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.