Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

I Love Her,but Her Sister Wants Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her,but Her Sister Wants Me (3743 Views)

I Think My Elder Sister Wants To Cheat On Her Husband. Pls Advice Me On W / Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me / She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her,but Her Sister Wants Me by coolskeelz(m): 7:57am On Mar 08, 2007
i find it difficult to share this here but i surely need some candid views from you guys.there is this girl i have good intents about,we have been intimate(no sex yet) for close to a year now.sometime in Decemember she started showing signs that she didnt need the relationship any more.Actually it happened that i stoppped calling her on the phone for sometime because she wouldnt call until i do,so she felt bad and wanted me to give her a break,i asked her what the problem was but she wouldnt say.just like that we stopped seeing each other.i felt so bad about it and tried to know what her problem was but all my effort proved abortive,in fact this girl broke my heart by her act.To my surprise her younger sister have been calling me on the phone mostly at odd hours,initially i didnt think anything was up but she kept sending texts that were suggestive of something,well i needed to talk to her so i started replying her calls and texts, you know,she wouldnt ask about her sister in our conversation and she knows how i feel about her sister,i have complained to her on several occasions,to cut the whole story short,she is coming to spend next weekend with me,so what do i do with her.People,i feel to make her pay for the pains her elder sis caused me.no matter what i do with her,i will still miss my girl.but i don't think she will come back to me.so what do i do,i need only candid opinions.Am also at www.gsmusersforum.com
Re: I Love Her,but Her Sister Wants Me by nkc(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2007
well,my guy, do not do anything to her,in way of revenge. if u feel u relationship with the elder sister is over, then dont blame her, she was not there when u started u know. but if u think u need to make em, um em, then pls do go ahead especially if she is okay with it, be a gentle man, & u will respected and adored, hope did helps
Re: I Love Her,but Her Sister Wants Me by MyPeace(f): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2007
if u want her for a revenge, pls think twice, evil that men do live after them. personally, i feel the sister didnt do anything to you, u cant force some1 to be in love.

if u want the younger sister for the sake of love, u can go on, since u never had anythin (sex) with the elder sister, but i feel u should inform the elder first before u start a relationship with the younger sister.

but to avoid trouble. LEAVE THE YOUNGER SISTER, COS THE ELDER WILL NOT SUPPORT THE RELATIONSHP. There are 1001 girls out there looking for love. pls dont do wat u will regret later!
Re: I Love Her,but Her Sister Wants Me by joyblinks(f): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2007
i agree with MYPEACE. dont try to do anything to the younger sister for the sake of revengance. and dont try to love her too because the whole issue will be complicated, when the elder sister gets to know.

what i will say to you as your friend is move on. i know ur handsome (i have your piks) and there are million and 1 girls outside searching for your love.

chao.
goodluck
Re: I Love Her,but Her Sister Wants Me by uspry1(f): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2007
If i was in your shoe, i WILL NOT date younger sister, it will rebound your feeling about elder sister! Not worth!

Move on finding someone new with refresh your mind, heart, soul, and strength!!!
Re: I Love Her,but Her Sister Wants Me by coolskeelz(m): 12:50am On Mar 09, 2007
wow!people thanks so much for the piece of advise here.i think am getting something here,i dont intend taking her younger sister serious.but she is the one who wants something serious,could it be that she was the one who spoilt her sisters mind against me to have me?i really will want to ascertain that,any way thanks Joyblinks,i never knew you will contribute.
Re: I Love Her,but Her Sister Wants Me by nduleme(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2007
Hey Man, just a piece of advice here. Kid sister is most likely living in a world of fantasy at the moment. I think she idolizes big sis and sees you as a "larger than life guy" thus the need to strike a relationship with you.

I can assure you that this would most likely not last, she would wake up to reality pretty soon - good thing you are not interested in anything serious with her.

Somehow big sis will be in the know, and guess what?, you would wish you were never in anything like this. steer clear, word of advice
Re: I Love Her,but Her Sister Wants Me by Bolarge(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2007
The heartache u're experiencing now courtesy of the older sister is nothing compared to the reproach awaiting u if u proceed to mess around with the li'l one. Wise up and hook up with one of the many singles out there who're dying to have a real man in their lives.

coolskeelz:

to cut the whole story short,she is coming to spend next weekend with me,so what do i do with her.
Like u had no say in the arrangement. angry
Re: I Love Her,but Her Sister Wants Me by whitelexi(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2007
Dude! grin
Whateva u do, big sis will eventually find out, her first thots will be that u did it for revenge! She'll see u in the eye of a child and even get ashamed of u.
Having said that, i will also not fail to pinpoint that she will also get jealous, and it could spark a row btw lil sis and big sis as lil sis would've tasted something that big sis didnt taste grin grin grin

[size=1pt]In my days grin a ninja like me grin i will surely conquer and still escape. . . but u aint no ninja so: Wake up![/size]
Re: I Love Her,but Her Sister Wants Me by coolskeelz(m): 6:07am On Mar 13, 2007
thanks 4 those candid words
Re: I Love Her,but Her Sister Wants Me by omodoagba(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2009
so what later happen?
Re: I Love Her,but Her Sister Wants Me by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
It's better you stay away from the younger sister to avoid future problems

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Everywoman's Desperate Zone / 8 Kind Of Women U Must Not Marry / Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.