Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) (3535 Views)

Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Extrastiv01(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
So today I had a chat with a friend, we were debating about what type of s"x is the best ....to my surprised he said "Anal sex is more enjoyable than both oral and the original sex itself

More light on this please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Dorwadora(f): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Anal sex

People love different things. Some people find anal to be too painful, some enjoy it immensely.

It's cool as long as it's cool with you.

My personal verdict: It's too painful and too painful and too painful.

I can't stand the pain.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by christianjoy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dorathy
Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Cypress042(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Extrastiv01:
So today I had a chat with a friend, we were debating about what type of s"x is the best ....to my surprised he said "Anal sex is more enjoyable than both oral and the original sex itself

Do you have your PVC? If you don't kindly get yours 2023 Presidential election shouldn't be something to play with grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Boogyman557: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by tillaman(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dorwadora:
Anal sex

People loves different things. Some people find anal to be too painful, some enjoy it immensely.

Really? Okay¿
Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Why do you copy right these images? grin
Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Boogyman557: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Why do you copy right these images? grin
Holly Gram cool make dem no thief am!

The MB wey I use download dem, e still de pain me..

I heard it's ur birthday...

So HBD..

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool make dem no thief am!

The MB wey I use download dem, e still de pain me..

I heard it's ur birthday...

So HBD..

WTF MAN!
Lol! I guess you own them... Nairaland has too many thieves... Reason I don't post memes...

It's not my birthday tho... Where did you hear that? grin

But I wouldn't pass the opportunity to smoke...

1 Like

Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by KristaPretty(f): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Anal sex is dirty, shitty and nasty

I'd pass

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by TrollsNeverDies(f): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dorwadora:
Anal sex

People loves different things. Some people find anal to be too painful, some enjoy it immensely.

ashawo with HIV

1 Like

Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Dorwadora(f): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Really? Okay¿
Did I say something wrong Berry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dorwadora:
Did I say something wrong Berry?
No... Not at all... smiley
Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
i dont buy that ideal embarassed . but anal sex is cool and enjoyable . it tight and worm grin
Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by ntipro: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Why in the world would people enjoy sex through shit hole? Like how?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by dawnomike(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
It is a fantasy I doubt i will ever be willing to try out... I pass
Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by kingjiss: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Extrastiv01:

You are the biggest fool alive

Nigerian youths are working day and night to take back this country from criminals

And you idiot is talking about anal sex

Am really sorry for your parents

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by SweetJoystick(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
kingjiss:

You are the biggest fool alive

Nigerian youths are working day and night to take back this country from criminals

And you idiot is talking about anal sex

Am really sorry for your parents
Wetin you come find for anal thread?

11 Likes

Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by YourFavorite21(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
My girlfriend always suggest us to try it, but I don't just like it , that hole is only meant for shit abeg.

1 Like

Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by YourFavorite21(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by LadyD22(f): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Extrastiv01:

Hope they didn't forget to inform you of the risks involved with anal sex , the fact that you could transfer germs to yourselves from your assshole or that your rectum could tear or expand and become loose leading to uncontrollable bowel movements , it's very true , even tho most people prefer to touch fire before they agree that it burns

Whilst anal sex might feel exotic , it's not something you should engage in as frequently as you engage in regular vanilla sex ,it should be like once every leap year grin for a special person , no go wound yourself for person wey no rate you

It should be done with enough lube , probably a massage to relax the body , if you're really a clean person you could wash yourself using an enema for extra help in cleaning your insides , to minimize the chances of any messy activity,

I don't think there's any consequences for using an enema in your ass as opposed to your vagina as it could lead to an hormonal imbalance and cause problems for you

An enema is that thing our mothers used to pump bitterleaf into our butt when our stomach is aching badly , if you've lived in all these compound places I'm sure you saw them do it once or they did it to you

I'm not saying anal sex is no no , or a yes yes , but I don't think our body was designed to engage in it regularly, sex is supposed to be about the v and p but that could get old and boring , I think it won't hurt to try out other stuff but anal sex is more pleasurable for the men or the person that's penetrating , unless the receiver is turned on by pain , research before experimenting cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dorwadora:
Anal sex

People love different things. Some people find anal to be too painful, some enjoy it immensely.

I can't stand the pain.
hahahahahahaaa too painful my dear, or perhaps u ain't use to it
Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Silentgroper(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dorwadora:
Anal sex

I can't stand the pain.
damn, you'd be too freakish in real life. U should be the real life dora d explorer
Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Na girls go answer this one better if they enjoy it or not because I don't really know
Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
LadyD22:

Hope they didn't forget to inform you of the risks involved with anal sex , the fact that you could transfer germs to yourselves from your assshole or that your rectum could tear or expand and become loose leading to uncontrollable bowel movements , it's very true , even tho most people prefer to touch fire before they agree that it burns

Whilst anal sex might feel exotic , it's not something you should engage in as frequently as you engage in regular vanilla sex ,it should be like once every leap year grin for a special person , no go wound yourself for person wey no rate you

It should be done with enough lube , probably a massage to relax the body , if you're really a clean person you could wash yourself using an enema for extra help in cleaning your insides , to minimize the chances of any messy activity,

I don't think there's any consequences for using an enema in your ass as opposed to your vagina as it could lead to an hormonal imbalance and cause problems for you

An enema is that thing our mothers used to pump bitterleaf into our butt when our stomach is aching badly , if you've lived in all these compound places I'm sure you saw them do it once or they did it to you

I'm not saying anal sex is no no , or a yes yes , but I don't think our body was designed to engage in it regularly, sex is supposed to be about the v and p but that could get old and boring , I think it won't hurt to try out other stuff but anal sex is more pleasurable for the men or the person that's penetrating , unless the receiver is turned on by pain , research before experimenting cool

thank sir
Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
bukky1994:
thanks for the piece
Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Silentgroper(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Scamupdates:
i dont buy that ideal embarassed . but anal sex is cool and enjoyable . it tight and worm grin
God help u ur partner doesnt douche. You'd have faeces cemented all over ur dick tongue
Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by LadyD22(f): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
bukky1994:
thank sir

I am a woman

1 Like

Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
LadyD22:

I am a woman
sorry thank u ma
Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Silentgroper:
God help u ur partner doesnt douche. You'd have faeces cemented all over ur dick tongue
one more time. get banned
Re: Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) by imagrg(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hmm. Toto nor do una again, abi? Na yash turn now? Later na nose una go dey put am.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over This Embarrassment? / What Married Women Who Cheat On Their Husband Don't Understand / How Long Can You Stay Without Communicating With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.