Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality (2015 Views)

The 4 Zodiac Signs That Have Magnetic Personality / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality by vermaniace(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2018
The book ( make her chase you ) is one of a kind ...I would give this a higher grade than" the bang rule" when it comes to teaching how to get any type of girl you want ......a master piece a call it that gives you a clear logic and procedure of how the female mind works and how we send and receive appropriate signals to get what we want ... Its real ... Just in this book ....MAKE HER CHASE YOU ..to get a copy contact me on WhatsApp @08131556093
Re: Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality by XhosaNostra(f): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2018
The boring bunch nobody wants will come for their artificial charisma like

3 Likes

Re: Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality by vermaniace(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2018
Just a page to show you a little content on what the book entails

Re: Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality by vermaniace(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2018
To get a copy contact me WhatsApp @08131556093

Re: Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality by ariyebaba(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2018
Go and chase money
U will thank me later

1 Like

Re: Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality by vermaniace(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2018
ariyebaba:
Go and chase money

U will thank me later
OK I will thank you now ....
Re: Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality by Slaye: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2018
Lol.

Have good pick up line.
Be funny, be cute, be clean, have sexy voice and way of talking, get small money and know how to dress well, That's all you need.

1 Like

Re: Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality by marvin906(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2018
dude just get money finished..
you think say girls nor dey chase obj or osho baba undecided undecided

Re: Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality by vermaniace(m): 4:55am On Mar 03, 2018
grin grin
Re: Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality by bayleaf(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2018
How much?
Re: Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality by vermaniace(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2018
Slaye:
Lol.

Have good pick up line.
Be funny, be cute, be clean, have sexy voice and way of talking, get small money and know how to dress well, That's all you need.

Lol if this was it all ...I would have been a professor in this area in life
Re: Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality by vermaniace(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2018
bayleaf:
How much?

Just 1,500
08131556093 @ WhatsApp to get the book
Re: Make Her Chase You: Guide To Creating A Magnetic Personality by vermaniace(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
I updated the numbers pls check

(1) (Reply)

Frequent Urination: Causes, Symptoms, And Treatment / See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend / LOOK AT How This Nigerian Girl Has Become A Slave To This Oyibo On Upwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.