Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend (2014 Views)

Destiny Kids Rejoice Iwueze Is Engaged (photos, Video) / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / What Adekunle Gold Said About Simi In 2018. Sahara TV Interview (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend by DeLinguaMan: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Rejoice Nwaku, girlfriend to Charles Paul, the late graduate of Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic who reportedly committed suicide, has this to say about his boyfriend... (as obtained by Igbere TV).

Igbere TV had previously reported that Paul, a graduate of the department of Estate Management, was declared dead after reportedly swallowing a poisonous substance believed to be ‘snipper’.

He was said to have ended his own life following the heartbreak of breaking up with his supposed girlfriend, Rejoice.

His remains has since been buried (same day) due to the strange nature of his death.

The burial was said to have been attended by few of his friends who later took to social media to lay curses on his ex-girlfriend whom they believed contributed to Charles’s sudden death.

"I never thought I had a like mind till i met him, he is the male version of me. He knows what I will say or do next, initially, I thought it was a coincident but I realized that the line btw coincident and fate is very slim. He is everything like me expect d fact that he reads everything while I read only my school notes and text book lolz.......

"He knows little bit of everything (encyclopedia). I call him heartbeat coz he said he does not break hrts but sticks.

"Who can separate him from d Gospel, his love for music makes me wanna be like him wen i grow up, I just seat and watch weneva he starts. I Can go on and on till tomorrow and my slip won't get cut. Lolzz

"I'm celebrating u today not becoz of what u've achieved but ur impact on humanity.
Happy birthday dear. Best wishes and may God bless ur new age. Paul-orji Charles chukwukadibia Brown

This was Rejoice's last Birthday message to Paul before his sudden death.

http://igberetvnews.com/598870/read-what-rejoice-said-about-her-suicide-boyfriend/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend by donstan18: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
The girl resemble witch.

Re: See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend by amaniro: 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Did you know? Dead people look dead in pictures once they die.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend by darocha1: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bloggers ehn! It is well
Re: See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend by Dikashii: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
sip my cold beer ��

Re: See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend by millionboi2: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Thank God I only love my family.
Re: See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 25, 2019
amaniro:
Did you know? Dead people look dead in pictures once they die.
Hmm...that's kind of true.spooky!
Re: See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend by Gofwane(m): 4:52am On Mar 25, 2019
My heart is so numb - ain't no pain i can't withstand

The last time i shed tears was about 16 years ago when i lost my mum.
Re: See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend by partnerbizz4: 6:02am On Mar 25, 2019
The guy eff up shaa.

Rip

Bloggers enough please.
We need to concentrate in 2019.
Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend by femi4: 6:39am On Mar 25, 2019
That's the witch....Heartbreaker oshi
Re: See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend by Kendumazy(m): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Mheen
Re: See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend by mungoparks: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2019
Your demonic spirit don lead this boy to hell,awon omo ogbanje undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Guys Love Watching Lesbian Movies / Best Sex Stories: Cum In My Shower (don't Com While Reading) / Lagos Boy Finally Proposed To His American Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.