Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,356 members, 7,839,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates (8267 Views)

Bbnaija: Reactions As Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her(videos) / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by MissJoy29(f): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

Both parties are not cheap.

Sex itself is cheap.
Well, it's also your opinion. grin
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by donstan18: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:
Well, it's also your opinion. grin
Beside, what's your definition of a cheap lady? cheesy
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by MissJoy29(f): 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

Beside, what's your definition of a cheap lady? cheesy
A lady who sleeps around and isn't ashamed of it.
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by donstan18: 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

A lady who sleeps around and isn't ashamed of it.

Lol, but most ladies and men sleeps around, does it mean most people are cheap? cheesy
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Definitely didn’t happen in Naija cheesy
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by MissJoy29(f): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, but most ladies and men sleeps around, does it mean most people are cheap? cheesy
Yes. Isn't that why we have a lot of immoral activity in the world right now. It's also another reason for the high rate of divorce now. So yes, a lot of men and ladies are immoral.
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by donstan18: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

Yes. Isn't that why we have a lot of immoral activity in the world right now. It's also another reason for the high rate of divorce now. So yes, a lot of men and ladies are immoral.

Nne, I won't to get you well cheesy
Are you saying that we are all cheap? , grin
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by MissJoy29(f): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

Nne, I won't to get you well cheesy
Are you saying that we are all cheap? , grin
Why do people confuse "a lot" for "all" these days?

I hardly generalise o. So I use "a lot", "some", "many" etc rather than "all" when giving opinions on topics like this.
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by donstan18: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

Why do people confuse "a lot" for "all" these days?

I hardly generalise o. So I use "a lot", "some", "many" etc rather than "all" when giving opinions on topics like this.

Some "A lot" and "Some" can be generalized cheesy
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by MissJoy29(f): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2018
donstan18:

Some "A lot" and "Some" can be generalized cheesy
Really?
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by alex81(m): 3:36am On Mar 02, 2018
Fine we've heard ur story. Now let's talk abt ur grammar op

Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by Bahddo(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2018
Another super story undecided
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by donstan18: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2018
MissJoy29:
Really?
Sure, serious kiss
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by newslifeop: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2018
Slut
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by MissJoy29(f): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
donstan18:

Sure, serious kiss
cool
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by nairaland20: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun ,dominique
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
donstan18:
Society : Is she a whoré?,
Me : No.
Society :How?
Me : Because she didn't demand for money for sex.

Society :What of "Cheap"?, is she cheap?,
Me : No.

Society : How?,
Me : Anything that has a price is cheap, but she wasn't paid for sex, it was a consensual quickie by two adults.

Society : How about the "Moral"? ,
Me : Uuuhhmm, I think most of us these days aren't morally strong so I won't judge both of them since it wasn't rape and it didn't affect anyone.

Society : What of the man that will marry her later?, what do you think of him? .
Me : Nothing much, I just think he should marry her if he finds her worthy to be his wife.

Society : How will the society see this narration by the lady?
Me : Hahahaha, I think they"ll blame and condemn the woman, while the men that all slept with her will be seen as champions.

Society : Thank you Donstan18, do you have any other thing to say?

Me : Yea, I think I want to be "An UBER DRIVER"

Society : Hahahahah grin

Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

Funny...but I disagree with your second opinion. She's cheap . This isn't me judging her though. She's living her life
She is cheap because she doesn't have value.. She is promiscuous.
Not everything that has value can be sold or bought with money

Value = dignity in some cases
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by MissJoy29(f): 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
greiboy:

Exactly! Thank you.

Cc donstan18
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

Exactly! Thank you.

Cc donstan18
Here is another definition of cheap to clear any doubt

cheap is anything of little worth because achieved in a discreditable way requiring little effort.

This definition best describes her scenario

Any of those guys could have diseases, could be a convict, could be anybody

She knew very little about them
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by MissJoy29(f): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
greiboy:
Here is another definition of cheap to clear any doubt

cheap is anything of little worth because achieved in a discreditable way requiring little effort.

This definition best describes her scenario
Oh I'm not in doubt. I said it earlier & still stand by it. She's cheap. Some people don't think she is. I just copied one of them. cool

Cc donstan18
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

Oh I'm not in doubt. I said it earlier & still stand by it. She's cheap. Some people don't think she is. I just copied one of them. cool

Cc donstan18
if she isn't cheap, what is she ? normal?

Will any guy know all this and still want to date or marry her ?

A lady that had several casual sex with random strangers that she knew next to nothing about without any remorse!

Will any of her previous sex partners want to marry her? I don't think so, she even admit to that in her story

Will anyone prefer to be associated with her?

Hmmm. I am beginning to wonder about nairalanders
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by MissJoy29(f): 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
greiboy:
if she isn't cheap, what is she ? normal?

Will any guy know all this and still want to date or marry her ?

A lady that had several casual sex with random strangers that she knew next to nothing about without any remorse!

Will any of her previous sex partners want to marry her? I don't think so, she even admit to that in her story

Will anyone prefer to be associated with her?

Hmmm. I am beginning to wonder about nairalanders

I wonder too. I didn't want to argue much about it then. I just said it & that's it. No time for long stories.

Cc donstan18

1 Like

Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by donstan18: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
greiboy:

What of the men?
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
donstan18:

What of the men?
same set of cheap mother fuckers

How can you have sex with someone that you know very little about. You really believe those guys had no gf

The word dignity isn't gender specific you know
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by donstan18: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
greiboy:
same set of cheap mother fuckers

How can you have sex with someone that you know very little about. You really believe those guys had no gf

The word dignity isn't gender specific you know

Never knew having sex with strangers could define a cheap person cheesy
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
donstan18:

Never knew having sex with strangers could define a cheap person cheesy
value and dignity goes hand in hand

A cheap thing is some thing requires little effort. So what will you qualify as cheap?
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by donstan18: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
greiboy:
value and dignity goes hand in hand

A cheap thing is some thing requires little effort. So what will you qualify as cheap?

Anything that has a price is cheap. cheesy

Don't you think so?
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
donstan18:

Anything that has a price is cheap. cheesy

Don't you think so?
Anything that does not have value, not every price is money

Have you ever heard of the saying" pay the ultimate price"
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by Newboss(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
How I wish religion never came to this world! angry

Just look at the human beings on this thread! angry
Re: How I Has Sex With My Three Uber Drivers - Lady Narrates by donstan18: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
greiboy:
Anything that does not have value, not every price is money

Have you ever heard of the saying" pay the ultimate price"

What of things that doesn't have value to the rich, but has values to the poor?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Average Rented Homes In America Vs Nigeria / I Have The Feeling He Doesn't Love Me Anymore / Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.