Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,907 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? (1092 Views)

It's Affecting Me Psychologically, Please Help! / How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by Honesty007(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
I happen to hear from one of my girls i called yesterday.not gf ooh!
she just started talklng that i should send her cash that she is broke!
i tried to calm her down.she was tensed and aggressive.it was an emotional stuff as she told me she is sad that she has no money.
i asked her a question "why should money define your character?
why should it make u xo emotional.i tried to reason with her to not do anything crazy because she has no money atm.
it was horrible,atm i felt,even if i answer her in her desperation it wont solve the problem.i as p person dis like alleviating a problem with a small effort that would not bring a final solution.i told her to think of things money can not buy.she refused.
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
i tried to reason with her to not do anything crazy because she has no money atm.

How many times will I tell you guys...
Once a random lady says something is bothering her or she is sad. Then "can I ask you for a favour?", The probability it's money is high---pls retreat!

If you go ahead to form counsellor and start reasoning with her, don't come here to ask me any question.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by donstan18: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Once a random lady says something is bothering her or she is sad. Th probability it's money is high---pls retreat!

If you go ahead to form counsellor ad start reasoning with her, don't come here to ask me any question.

Do ladies still say that?
They now go straight by asking you for help cheesy

They know most guys are in the habit of retreating from their botherings cheesy
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by lenghtinny(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
Anytime a girl throws that pass at me, I'll just curve her immediately....

Hear no evil, see no evil angry

1 Like

Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by MissRaine69(f): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
What lesson did you learn that’s whats important. Because if you have not learnt anything then you will keep having these encounters.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by marvin906(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
anytime a chick say's she has a problem.. is money nothing else
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by victorian(f): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
It's true some ladies are somethingsles when they are broke. Maybe she has not eaten for two days. And you can't expect a hungry man to be a happy man or be romantic. It doesn't work like that.
I always tell ladies close to me, focus more on making your career successful, and your financial standing strong. Stop depending or expecting money from any man. Focus on God, and think of how to regenerate money through handwork, or through certificates earned through school. Press pause button on bf and gf relationship , gear your energy and time to God, and also making money and solidifing your biz Or career.
Just seat down, think of how to generate money without begging. And place it before God to bless. Later you will be fine, and things will work out miraculously well.
Then later, one now talk about love, and relationship things.
Am a living testimony of this advice.

It may sound odd, but that's just the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by femolacqua(m): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ladies mostly are envious of each other and they have this mentality of big girl, trying to show off. Oppression too much.
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

Do ladies still say that?
They now go straight by asking you for help cheesy

They know most guys are in the habit of retreating from their botherings cheesy

LOL. They still do o.
From I am bothered, they'll enter "can I ask you for a favour?"

OP didn't retreat na. Can't you see he is genuinely concerned?
The girl sef has refused to be happy according to OP. Naso them dey take turn undercover maga, na be transferring anger on me here.
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by LisaAnne(f): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
I think it does affect the mood.
I'm currently broke and I'm not happy about it
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by Jupebijmb: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
THIS IS TO INFORM ALL INTERESTED ​JUPEB​ APPLICANTS THAT REGISTRATION FOR 2017/18 ACADEMIC IS STILL ONGOING ​AND CLOSES SOON.​ VISIT US AT ANY OF OUR VARIOUS STUDY CENTERS CLOSEST TO YOU TO APPLY TODAY OR CALL 0.7.0.8.0.0.3.8.0.2.4 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ​JUPEB.​

(Admission into ​200 LEVEL​ without JAMB via ​JUPEB.​ A nine (9) months academic programme that takes you directly to ​200 LEVEL​ into your preferred institution.)

​​​​I Wish You Every Success In Your Academic Pursuit​​​​

​​​Eventual Admission Guaranteed​​​
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by makydebbie(f): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
It's not a ladies thing bro.

Once you're broke, you'll be unhappy. It'll affect your mood na only alert wey go cure you. Lol.

I wish ladies would stop depending on guys and work for their own money legally, respect is earned. A guy can't respect you when he pays your every bill.

At your question op, being broke makes you do crazy things. Why do you think we've criminals? They didn't grow up with the mentality that they wanna be criminals you know?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Once a random lady says something is bothering her or she is sad. Then "can I ask you for a favour?", The probability it's money is high---pls retreat!

If you go ahead to form counsellor and start reasoning with her, don't come here to ask me any question.

makydebbie:

Once you're broke, you'll be unhappy. It'll affect your mood na only alert wey go cure you. Lol.

I wish ladies would stop depending on guys and work for their own money legally, respect is earned. A guy can't respect you when he pays your every bill.

At your question op, being broke makes you do crazy things. Why do you think we've criminals? They didn't grow up with the mentality that they wanna be criminals you know?

Lots of sense smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by donstan18: 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. They still do o.
From I am bothered, they'll enter "can I ask you for a favour?"

OP didn't retreat na. Can't you see he is genuinely concerned?
The girl sef has refused to be happy according to OP. Naso them dey take turn undercover maga, na be transferring anger on me here.

Lol, finally women strong ooo!!

Una be pure magicians cheesy.... To help your woman doesn't make you a maga shaa cheesy
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, finally women strong ooo!!

Una be pure magicians cheesy.... To help your woman doesn't make you a maga shaa cheesy

Read his opening post. She isn't his woman.
It's not just women that do it sef, some people will tell you their problem...then go on and on about how they are sad.

Nothing you'll say that would make sense to them. All they want to hear is "send your account number".
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by Honesty007(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:
What lesson did you learn that’s whats important. Because if you have not learnt anything then you will keep having these encounters.
i learnt not to give anyhelp that would not bring a final solution.
moreso i am not the type that loves to brag about helping people .i do not ANSWER WANTS!
ONLY NEEDS.IF A GIRL IS ASKING ME THAT SHE WANTS TO BUY D LATEST SAMSUNG I WONT ANSWER COS ITS NOT HER NEEDS BUT HER WANT.I ALSO DISLIKE IF A GIRL OUT OF APPRECIATION WOULD KEEP BLAH BLAH THAT I HELPED THEM.I HATE PUBLICITY.
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by donstan18: 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Read his opening post. She isn't his woman.
It's not just women that do it sef, some people will tell you their problem...then go on and on about how they are sad.

Nothing you'll say that would make sense to them. All they want to hear is "send your account number".

You made point shaa, but I think it's either the lady is OP's lady or he feels for her, because you can't be this concerned on a lady you v'got no shii with.

But, being broke can be annoying oo cheesy, very very annoying..... I blame not the lady's attitude and skills to get money from OP.

And nothing gives orgasm than getting an alert at that pointing time cheesy
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
I work 3 jobs, and you think ama stone you cash because I am father Xmas?

Unless you are my girl, nothing for you!!
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by Honesty007(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
makydebbie:

but it doesnt make sense,if she was my gf,out of desperation a rich guy who sees her can snatch her with a chicken change!!
what is now her price? op what is the difference between needs and wants! how do u know as a girl what ur needs are??
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by makydebbie(f): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Honesty007:

but it doesnt make sense,if she was my gf,out of desperation a rich guy who sees her can snatch her with a chicken change!!
what is now her price? op what is the difference between needs and wants! how do u know as a girl what ur needs are??
Maybe she can be loyal to you and the rich guy will be the maga lol. grin

I don't need my needs to open my brain and tell me what it needs. Just looking at myself and around me, I know what I need.
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by Honesty007(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
I work 3 jobs, and you think ama stone you cash because I am father Xmas?

Unless you are my girl, nothing for you!!

My guy ,how many times have u tested ur gal.has she suffered with ur in d rain n sunshine.is she independent too ?
no 1 can take adv of my kindness,but i just dont love showing off.ladies are too much i know.i only love to do what is right for me to be in a ladys memory and heart for the rest of her life.that impression is much better than giving money.what can u do for a lady that she would never forget u in her life? not bad tins oh,nt
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by Honesty007(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Maybe she can be loyal to you and the rich guy will be the maga lol. grin

I don't need my needs to open my brain and tell me what it needs. Just looking at myself and around me, I know what I need.

Op i get u,wants are based on availability,needs are based on sustainability.needs would permanently solve a problem,wants only temporarily solves a problem and the person is back to square 1 again.so u r wrong.what is around u,can it sustain u in another place permanently? wants are frivolities.
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Honesty007:

My guy ,how many times have u tested ur gal.has she suffered with ur in d rain n sunshine.is she independent too ?
no 1 can take adv of my kindness,but i just dont love showing off.ladies are too much i know.i only love to do what is right for me to be in a ladys memory and heart for the rest of her life.that impression is much better than giving money.what can u do for a lady that she would never forget u in her life? not bad tins oh,nt

Giving out money is also part of love...

"For God so love the world (Feelings), that he gave his only begotten son (action). wink

Support words with action, that is why she is my girl... for the rest?

They can go fvck themselves!!!
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by makydebbie(f): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Honesty007:

Op i get u,wants are based on availability,needs are based on sustainability.needs would permanently solve a problem,wants only temporarily solves a problem and the person is back to square 1 again.so u r wrong.what is around u,can it sustain u in another place permanently? wants are frivolities.
I think you're mistaking me for the op. Please I'm not the op. No, I definitely know what I need, I can get my wants anytime I wish. And I think we're talking about needs here so I'm not seeing how wants comes in. You asked how do I know what my needs are? I definitely know them without having misplaced priorities.
Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by Adamummya(f): 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
makydebbie:

I think you're mistaking me for the op. Please I'm not the op. No, I definitely know what I need, I can get my wants anytime I wish. And I think we're talking about needs here so I'm not seeing how wants comes in. You asked how do I know what my needs are? I definitely know them without having misplaced priorities.

correct babe

1 Like

Re: Why Does Being Broke Affect Ladies Psychologically? by makydebbie(f): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
Adamummya:

correct babe
Like you. kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Had Sex In 3 Months – Huddah Monroe / Dating An East African Man. Can't Tell If He Is Serious About Me. Help! / Covenant University Alumni Issue Statement, Condemns Sexual Misconduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.