Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,807 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Have You Had This Kind Of Experience Before After Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had This Kind Of Experience Before After Sex? (2351 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Had This Kind Of Experience Before After Sex? by mKc9ET(m): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
This is a very awkward experience i had few years back' got my mind through it and decided to share it.

There is this girl i dated 2014/2015, the relationship is just one of my random relationship back then, it all happened that we where into each other especially sex.
We started banging as soon as the dating kicked off and our banging was quiet interesting, we explored many sex style as a weird banger i'm (i could remember the day i sustained injury at my knee after banging a random girl while kneeling on a rug) and she liked every bit of it.
So it was one cool afternoon that she visited as usual and i brought out drink (DON SINOM) to sip with her, it was one of my favorite drink then and i noticed that she likes it as it do got us in the mood to have a good sex (some times if we bang without taking the drink, she will be a bit shy to ride me when reach her turn to fucck me or give BJ) and last longer, you will know the work of this drink if u are a consumer especially when about to have sex.
So that day after we sip some drink and banged for while not quiet long like usual, after i cum i became freaky tired, it was terrible that i started thinking that i was poisoned if not that am the one that share the drink, mehn it got to an extent that i couldn't move an inch away from bed.
So when my two friends came through (we have dressed up) and got it that we had sex and same i was complaining of tiredness and can seen the girl looking healthy they started making fun of me' that my girl played and beat me in the match, mehn the tiredness is so serious that i couldn't get up and see her off like i used to and she was shy on how to walk out from us, as my funny weird friends are still laughing at me, i had to encourage her to leave as it was getting dark.
When she had gone and my friends is gone two i managed to got up around 10.pm and to look for something to eat as hunger was unbearable, mehn i have eating and took bath and not up to an hour started regaining my strength and tarted thinking whether i contracted any disease but was relieved when went through the net and lent that you can't contract any sexual disease and have the symptom immediately.

Do you ever had this kind of experience before

It was such an awful experience for me, especially when u were a banger and brags about it to a girl you are dating but one became a weak ass couldn't go second round not to talk third round.

Re: Have You Had This Kind Of Experience Before After Sex? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Why is the average black preoccupied with trivialities and irrelevancies? If you were sick, call an ambulance to see your GP. Sad race of humans.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had This Kind Of Experience Before After Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
OP, I know you're an attention seeker.. Continue oooo

1 Like

Re: Have You Had This Kind Of Experience Before After Sex? by bigtt76(f): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
They will be blaming Buhari and older politicians but look at this young one.... Na f@ck be hin problem SMH angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Had This Kind Of Experience Before After Sex? by homealone(m): 12:18am On Mar 02, 2018
mKc9ET:
This is a very awkward experience i had few years back' got my mind through it and decided to share it.

There is this girl i dated 2014/2015, the relationship is just one of my random relationship back then, it all happened that we where into each other especially sex.
We started banging as soon as the dating kicked off and our banging was quiet interesting, we explored many sex style as a weird banger i'm (i could remember the day i sustained injury at my knee after banging a random girl while kneeling on a rug) and she liked every bit of it.
So it was one cool afternoon that she visited as usual and i brought out drink (DON SINOM) to sip with her, it was one of my favorite drink then and i noticed that she likes it as it do got us in the mood to have a good sex (some times if we bang without taking the drink, she will be a bit shy to ride me when reach her turn to fucck me or give BJ) and last longer, you will know the work of this drink if u are a consumer especially when about to have sex.
So that day after we sip some drink and banged for while not quiet long like usual, after i cum i became freaky tired, it was terrible that i started thinking that i was poisoned if not that am the one that share the drink, mehn it got to an extent that i couldn't move an inch away from bed.
So when my two friends came through (we have dressed up) and got it that we had sex and same i was complaining of tiredness and can seen the girl looking healthy they started making fun of me' that my girl played and beat me in the match, mehn the tiredness is so serious that i couldn't get up and see her off like i used to and she was shy on how to walk out from us, as my funny weird friends are still laughing at me, i had to encourage her to leave as it was getting dark.
When she had gone and my friends is gone two i managed to got up around 10.pm and to look for something to eat as hunger was unbearable, mehn i have eating and took bath and not up to an hour started regaining my strength and tarted thinking whether i contracted any disease but was relieved when went through the net and lent that you can't contract any sexual disease and have the symptom immediately.

Do you ever had this kind of experience before

It was such an awful experience for me, especially when u were a banger and brags about it to a girl you are dating but one became a weak ass couldn't go second round not to talk third round.

Re: Have You Had This Kind Of Experience Before After Sex? by pointblank247(m): 3:34am On Mar 02, 2018
Sorry but its clear that an evil spirit entered you that day. You can come down to me for the needful with one white he goat seven parkets of red candle and 70k.

(1) (Reply)

Bleep My Auntie / One Word For This Pre-wedding Picture / Slay Queen Openly Invites Guys For Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.