Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: (3079 Views)

Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats / Who Cheats Most In A Relationship / Between Men And Women Who Cheats Most In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2017
Martin0:

Normal tin for guy's... Na wa oooo
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by MissRaine69(f): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:

here is empirical evidence your highness:
WOMEN HAVE TOO MANY intimacy gadgets.that in itself indicates a libido thats geometric in rate ;Dmen have their Hand. women have anal balls,dildos,vibrators,sybians,cucumbers etc
MORE WOMEN THAN MEN HAVE STIs (amazing go google) this shows women cheat a lot but they are sharing only a top select few studs.
WOMEN CAN HIDE THINGS.but dna tests are beginning to show many men have been raising babies from one night stands grin
do u need more? as for "sweeping statements" take your own advice and stop calling men dogs and pigs and liars grin grin
What you have done is reinforced so many stereotypes the main one being the inability to be objective when trying to make a point.
I will let you wallow in your teaspoon of knowledge
Good day!
Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by ubunja(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2017
MissRaine69:

What you have done is reinforced so many stereotypes the main one being the inability to be objective when trying to make a point.
I will let you wallow in your teaspoon of knowledge
Good day!
no matter how bright the sun is,to a blind person it doesnt matter
stereotypes originate from repeated behaviour thats begun to be seen to be a pattern:eg All women are Prostitutes grin
i didnt even expect u to agree grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by MissRaine69(f): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:

no matter how bright the sun is,to a blind person it doesnt matter
stereotypes originate from repeated behaviour thats begun to be seen to be a pattern:eg All women are Prostitutes grin
i didnt even expect u to agree grin grin grin
I was referring to your response
Nothing to do with agreeing in any way shape or form.
Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by ubunja(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2017
MissRaine69:

I was referring to your response
Nothing to do with agreeing in any way shape or form.
isnt it amazing how everyone on Nairaland struggles to appear smart to people they dont even know,who dont give a fvck about their views anyways grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by MissRaine69(f): 11:36am On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:

isnt it amazing how everyone on Nairaland struggles to appear smart to people they dont even know,who dont give a fvck about their views anyways grin grin grin
Stereotype 2
Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by ubunja(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2017
MissRaine69:

Stereotype 2
grin grin cheesy grin grin still struggling to appear smart to a stranger who doesnt even care about what u think grin grin
Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by MissRaine69(f): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:

grin grin cheesy grin grin still struggling to appear smart to a stranger who doesnt even care about what u think grin grin

The zero fcks were given in abundance
Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by ubunja(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
MissRaine69:

The zero fcks were given in abundance
it cant be zero if u still responding cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by Martin0(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
shasha101:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
gringrin
Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by joshrare(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2017
Guyz,...una don hear? lemme help the guys out here, if you are in a relationship and you are being faithful thinking its love my guy and the ladies just confirmed that it is foolishness.... Don't ever try it...
Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by GOFRONT(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
80% of guyz want to hav every pvssy the See.

Na guyz Cheat pass.
Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by Safiaa(f): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
ijayc:
men cheat most when a girl is in love she will do everything to keep you
How much the world has changed since 10 years ago when you made this comment.
Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by NaeChris: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ehe 'guys cheat most' AND SO WHAT? They do that with LADIES.
Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by commcy(f): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2018
Hmmmm. Guys cheat most in a relationship just bcus they want to f**k many p***y.....
Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by Wuraola01(f): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Cheating is like the norms for guys grin shocked.

They don't do it on a low key and aren't afraid of being caught sef grin
Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by JERRY1925(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Wuraola01:
Cheating is like the norms for guys grin shocked.

They don't do it on a low key and aren't afraid of being caught sef grin

But we cheat with girls that probably dating naa...so I think we both cheat.
Re: Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies: by Wuraola01(f): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
JERRY1925:

But we cheat with girls that probably dating naa...so I think we both cheat.

Lol. True sha grin

But guy cheat more wink cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modern Vs Traditional Woman: Who Do You Prefer? / Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. / Dating A Woman With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.