Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (2740 Views)

Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
she just gained admission this year, she is 19 while I'm 35.
can I really wait for her as I promised. she love me and still call me abt 2times a week.
I thought she will move on wen she gain admission so I can get married to a ready girl. but now I don't knw what to do cos I think I don't want to wait such a long time till she graduate.
her parents are of d opinion that she must finish school before any marriage. now I find it hard to cheat on her cos I don't knw how she will feel if she comes back and find out am married to another girl. pls I need advice from experienced people
Re: - by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
You do not have a biological clock. You can wait 3 or4 extra years if you really love her. If not then just tell her, don’t waste her youth. She can easily replace you, she’s in her prime. That’s all, just don’t waste any time to make this decision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: - by greatnaija01: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
psychologically are u OK?

35yrs old.... going for less than 20 years OLD GIRL?
na wa o.... WHAT DO U BOTH DISCUSS ABOUT.... how is she going to be of HELP to u.... asides her body parts of sex.... WHAT DARFUK were u thinking... ehn?

Please go for your LEVEL(26/27-32) and stop CHILD ABUSE o... she is still a DEPENDENT? so it will be adoption TO marry her.
I suspect u have already SLEPT with her... pls I beg u.... release her.

mylogic111:
she just gained admission this year, she is 19 while I'm 35.
can I really wait for her as I promised. she love me and still call me abt 2times a week.
I thought she will move on wen she gain admission so I can get married to a ready girl. but now I don't knw what to do cos I think I don't want to wait such a long time till she graduate.
her parents are of d opinion that she must finish school before any marriage. now I find it hard to cheat on her cos I don't knw how she will feel if she comes back and find out am married to another girl. pls I need advice from experienced people

2 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
greatnaija01:

na wa o.... WHAT DO U BOTH DISCUSS ABOUT.... how is she going to be of HELP to u.... asides her body parts of sex.... WHAT DARFUK were u thinking... ehn?

Please go for your LEVEL(26/27-32) and stop CHILD ABUSE o... she is still a DEPENDENT? so it will be adoption TO marry her.

she’s above the age of 18. She’s not a child, she can date an older man. Men her age will only waste her time. Please let them be.

3 Likes

Re: - by crismark(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
Safiaaa:
she’s above the age of 18. She’s not a child, she can date an older man. Men her age will only waste her time. Please let them be.
wat "TIME" re u talking abt here

Nigerian ladies wit their low mentalities...

instead of doin something productive nd be independent wit dat "TIME", y'all will use dat time to be tinking of marriage.

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
crismark:

wat "TIME" re u talking abt here

Nigerian ladies wit their low mentalities...

instead of doin something productive nd be independent wit dat "TIME", y'all will use dat time to be tinking of marriage.
So you can’t be productive and be in a relationship at the same time? Does that make sense to you? Please go away.

3 Likes

Re: - by roarik(f): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
nawa o.....dis one na child abuse o.

1 Like

Re: - by crismark(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Safiaaa:
So you can’t be productive and be in a relationship at the same time? Does that make sense to you? Please go away.
wit d ladies am seeing dis days.....NO dey cant...
Re: - by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
crismark:

wit d ladies am seeing dis days.....NO dey cant...
Kindly go away. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: - by crismark(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Safiaaa:
Kindly go away. Thanks
explain GO Away pls..
cos d last time i checked, am very far frm u
Re: - by cletz991(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
grin
Re: - by bigpicture001: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
teenagers love is so sweet but never stable
Re: - by BlissB(f): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
crismark:

explain GO Away pls..

cos d last time i checked, am very far frm u
Please come to me I don't want you to go away grin grin

1 Like

Re: - by crismark(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
BlissB:
Please come to me I don't want you to go away grin grin
loool...hw shuld i come to u?
Re: - by BlissB(f): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
crismark:

loool...hw shuld i come to u?
Any how you wish to appear am at the other side waiting for you grin grin

1 Like

Re: - by crismark(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
BlissB:
Any how you wish to appear am at the other side waiting for you grin grin
loool..u re a joker!!!

i nor be wizard so i no dey dissappear nd appear
Re: - by BlissB(f): 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
crismark:

loool..u re a joker!!!

i nor be wizard so i no dey dissappear nd appear
Hahaha....we can always start with "STEP"
Re: - by crismark(m): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
BlissB:
Hahaha....we can always start with "STEP"

oya start d step...lemme follow u
Re: - by Kobicove(m): 6:27am On Mar 03, 2018
It's better for you to cut her loose to go and get some experience like her mates...

If you marry her at this age she will eventually cheat on you cos she'll always be wondering what's out there undecided

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2018
I didn't say I want to marry her at this age . learn how to read and comprehend a passage.

I come here to seek opinion if it advisable for a 35 year old guy to still wait for a 19year old that just gained admission till she graduate and go for youth service before getting married

did I tell you she is living wit me? what do u mean by cutting her loose....do I stop her from getting whatever experience u are talking about. am I her father to control her........

am not holding her down or persuading her in any way. I don't even call her . unless she calls. she keeps male frnds of her mate and live her normal young gals flirting normal life.
I don't even knw how many male frnds she is keeping now so am not holding her.
my concern is that I dont want her to feel offended if I decide to marry before she graduate. which will take up to 5years.
I don't want to marry at 40

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2018
greatnaija01:

she has passed the age. If dey love each other then wats stopping them

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 03, 2018
Safiaaa:

Above 18? Not a child? Open your eyes, this is not Europe or North America oh. I'm not even up to 30 yet, but i can't sleep with a girl less than 22. Even if she is stark naked in my room. Not to even talk of dating.

I know someone like you can marry a 50 year old man as long as he has money the way you are talking cheesy cheesy
Re: - by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2018
mylogic111:
I didn't say I want to marry her at this age . learn how to read and comprehend a passage.

I come here to seek opinion if it advisable for a 35 year old guy to still wait for a 19year old that just gained admission till she graduate and go for youth service before getting married

did I tell you she is living wit me? what do u mean by cutting her loose....do I stop her from getting whatever experience u are talking about. am I her father to control her........

am not holding her down or persuading her in any way. I don't even call her . unless she calls. she keeps male frnds of her mate and live her normal young gals flirting normal life.
I don't even knw how many male frnds she is keeping now so am not holding her.
my concern is that I dont want her to feel offended if I decide to marry before she graduate. which will take up to 5years.
I don't want to marry at 40

Child Abuser.

Oga, since your friends don't want to tell you the truth. The internet will.

Leave her alone and let her be. There are plenty women between 26 - 30 that are desperately looking for a spouse.

Leave her alone before you go and start molesting her
Re: - by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2018
roarik:
nawa o.....dis one na child abuse o.

Asin ehn, My sister..nothing way we no go see for the Nigeria oh.
Re: - by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2018
start molesting?...u are funny

u talk like a sex starved man.

sex is not an issue for real men.
even for low life guys sex is in d market and hawked everywhere at token. but I come here to talk abt life time luv
Re: - by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2018
Now that she just entered higher institution, she will soon dump your ass, been there, done that.

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2018
I'm praying for her to dump me so I can get married this year but its not yet forthcoming... honestly dats my prayer cos I don't want to be d one to hurt her
Re: - by engrelvis(m): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2018
Safiaaa:
u people don't worry yrsef.by d time d girl spend up to 2yrs at d university is d guy dat will begging to marry her .she is still very naive so anything op tell her now she will accept.by d time university opens her eyes Na op go dey beg her
Re: - by engrelvis(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Safiaaa:
u people don't worry yrsef.by d time d girl spend up to 2yrs at d university is d guy dat will b begging to marry her .she is still very naive so anything op tell her now she will accept.by d time university opens her eyes Na op go dey beg her
Re: - by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2018
cruchenutii:

Above 18? Not a child? Open your eyes, this is not Europe or North America oh. I'm not even up to 30 yet, but i can't sleep with a girl less than 22. Even if she is stark naked in my room. Not to even talk of dating.

I know someone like you can marry a 50 year old man as long as he has money the way you are talking cheesy cheesy
ok
Re: - by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Safiaaa:
ok

Cheers.
Re: - by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chikita66:
Now that she just entered higher institution, she will soon dump your ass, been there, done that.

hmmmm so you dumped someone abi grin grin grin

You pipu be breaking guys hearts Left, Right and Center

(1) (2) (Reply)

'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos / +18 Nude Photos / Anambra State Task Force Official Caught Having Sex With A Young Girl [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.