Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

- - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (2762 Views)

Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
cruchenutii:

hmmmm so you dumped someone abi grin grin grin

You pipu be breaking guys hearts Left, Right and Center
The guy was not helping my ministry, so I use style dump am.
Re: - by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chikita66:
The guy was not helping my ministry, so I use style dump am.

Hmmm don't forget Karma sha oh! He lives on my Street nearby cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: - by Amaso99(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
You be sugar daddy o
Re: - by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
cruchenutii:

Hmmm don't forget Karma sha oh! He lives on my Street nearby cheesy cheesy cheesy
Funny enough, ones in a while he keeps contact but bygone is bygone to me. Dude is waiting for me to graduate let's continue from where we stop. cheesygrin.

Speaking of nemesis, I have gotten my own fair share of heartbreaks.
Re: - by BoweryGirl(f): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
mylogic111:
I didn't say I want to marry her at this age . learn how to read and comprehend a passage.

I come here to seek opinion if it advisable for a 35 year old guy to still wait for a 19year old that just gained admission till she graduate and go for youth service before getting married

did I tell you she is living wit me? what do u mean by cutting her loose....do I stop her from getting whatever experience u are talking about. am I her father to control her........

am not holding her down or persuading her in any way. I don't even call her . unless she calls. she keeps male frnds of her mate and live her normal young gals flirting normal life.
I don't even knw how many male frnds she is keeping now so am not holding her.
my concern is that I dont want her to feel offended if I decide to marry before she graduate. which will take up to 5years.
I don't want to marry at 40

What do you mean by "I don't even call her". If you don't love her enough, let her go. There are better men ahead. Be gone with your over bloated sense of self importance.
Re: - by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chikita66:
Funny enough, ones in a while he keeps contact but bygone is bygone to me. Dude is waiting for me to graduate let's continue from where we stop. cheesygrin.

Speaking of nemesis, I have gotten my own fair share of heartbreaks.

I see, also speaking of nemesis, I prefer the ones that hit me now than the ones that wait for me in future, I somehow feel like I have paid my debts like a Lanister once it hits cheesy

But then heartbreaks is good for emotional stability. You need it once in a while grin
Re: - by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
cruchenutii:

I see, also speaking of nemesis, I prefer the ones that hit me now than the ones that wait for me in future, I somehow feel like I have paid my debts like a Lanister once it hits cheesy

But then heartbreaks is good for emotional stability. You need it once in a while grin
Heartbreak really is good for emotionally stability.
Re: - by snnazzy24(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
if you decide to wait so as to marry her after she graduates or probably after her NYSC which is 5 years from now if I'm correct, add that to age and you will be a f**l at 40.
obviously you're a PEDOPHILE coz I'm sure you have been sleeping with this girl before she was officially 18 making you a Felon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Ladies Are Very Mean, Selfish And Wicked / Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Baby Mama Shades His GF Sexy Pics With G Wagon Gift (photos) / What Is That One Thing You Miss About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.