Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife (2956 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? / How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? / Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by OtuologyProf(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
So I ended the holiday on a very low note, but I'm happy what I had always wanted to do since my childhood, came to fruition. Oyibo! Lol

I hate it when people claim what they are not whereas they are the worst sinners. This is a lady that would always give me the laugh emoji' whenever I post crazy/erotic stuff at Panya.
Pissed me off today during morning devotion by saying everyone should pray for me to live an upright life and all that. Imagine in front of her kids. The mumu of an uncle dey shout amen, like say I want collect his land.

I clear am today, say I no like that stunt wey she pull. Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by illicit(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
If ur family even little ones don't pray for u, who will?

4 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by OtuologyProf(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
illicit:
If ur family even little ones don't pray for u, who will?

It was intentional.
How can you make prayers so personal like say I arrange girls for her husband

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by illicit(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
OtuologyProf:

It was intentional.

Don't dwell on it bro

Little or anyhow prayer is better than correct curses

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by mariahAngel(f): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
You could've just blocked her from viewing your status, you know?
So, why didn't you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by talented321: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
1000000likes for the last line.
OtuologyProf:
So I ended the holiday on a very low note, but I'm happy what I had always wanted to do since my childhood, came to fruition. Oyibo! Lol

I hate it when people claim what they are not whereas they are the worst sinners. This is a lady that would always give me the laugh emoji' whenever I post crazy/erotic stuff at Panya.
Pissed me off today during morning devotion by saying everyone should pray for me to live an upright life and all that. Imagine in front of her kids. The mumu of an uncle dey shout amen, like say I want collect his land.

I clear am today, say I no like that stunt wey she pull. Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by OtuologyProf(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:
So, why didn't you?

I don't block people from viewing my status just because I want to behave like a normal human being.
Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by Bluezy13(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Facebook friend request of 8 years still pending. Ain't accepting anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by kelspinall(m): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
na only igbos understand ya moniker..lols

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by Baronthecelebri: 1:35am On Jul 30, 2023
Shut up
Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by ImmanuelMyron(m): 1:48am On Jul 30, 2023
OtuologyProf:

I don't block people from viewing my status just because I want to behave like a normal human being.
Nah you ain't behaving like a normal human being but the opposite...
Why tf will you allow a femail gender to bring down ya ego?
What the actual fucck's wrong with ya mouth from telling folks what hurt you by their behaviour.
Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by CJStarz: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2023
No wonder d aunty dey pray for am. He's a baaaaaad boy

kelspinall:

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by CJStarz: 6:59am On Jul 30, 2023
From your moniker sef, u be Prof for iberiberism๐Ÿ˜†
Oya receive sense by fireeeeee

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by talented321: 7:05am On Jul 30, 2023
Werey
Bluezy13:
Facebook friend request of 8 years still pending. Ain't accepting anytime soon.
Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by Nemesis0147(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2023
kelspinall:
I was not interested in the his moniker before but I had to read it because of this comment ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by OtuologyProf(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2023
CJStarz:
From your moniker sef, u be Prof for iberiberism๐Ÿ˜†
Oya receive sense by fireeeeee

Just because of small otu, you are shinning teeth
Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by OtuologyProf(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

Nah you ain't behaving like a normal human being but the opposite...
Why tf will you allow a femail gender to bring down ya ego?
What the actual fucck's wrong with ya mouth from telling folks what hurt you by their behaviour.

I do not have supernatural powers to know she would make that type of prayer. But one thing I liked was how I told her off. I do not intend to block her, as I would post more erotic status for her viewing pleasure
Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by Benwallt(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2023
mariahAngel:
So, why didn't you?

He has other plans
Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by Ikpunnegi01: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
This one off me ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ You really need the prayer; don't be angry.. Its always like that sometimes when you stay with a relation that's not your father and mother; once you changed a little in your behavior, na alter call you go receive during the morning devotion. Make the matter no go spoil una relationship; move on.
Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by OtuologyProf(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
This one off me ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ You really need the prayer; don't be angry.. Its always like that sometimes when you stay with a relation that's not your father and mother; once you changed a little in your behavior, na alter call you go receive during the morning devotion. Make the matter no go spoil una relationship; move on.

Otu gbowaka the lady.
I hate hypocrisy
Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by OtuologyProf(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Benwallt:

He has other plans

Why is it difficult for you to understand that some people don't have that time blocking off people on watsap status? The best thing that happened to me was becoming independent when I lost my dad in SS3. Else, I for dey hide anyhow
Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by elijahozzy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
OtuologyProf:

It was intentional.

Lol jokes on you
Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by CJStarz: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Just because of small otu, you are shinning teeth
I was shining teeth at your iberiberism. Change that moniker biko. Doesn't speak well of a gentleman like you
Re: See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife by OtuologyProf(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
CJStarz:

I was shining teeth at your iberiberism. Change that moniker biko. Doesn't speak well of a gentleman like you

What's wrong about teaching students vagina and vaginal care.
Una too do for Nija..damn!

(1) (Reply)

I Changed It For A Lady Who Wanted To Make Me Her Errand Boy! / Slept With Husbands's Brother / Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.