Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... (5692 Views)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Woman, What Is The Pride Of A Man ? � / As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by punisha: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
big cassava
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
I’m very sure they exist. God will keep my virgin man for me

I pray He keeps one for you...... but I think you are ending up with Apostle(Paul) and he ain't a virgin...but then what do I know
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by blakid(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

Lmfao cheesy
you be mad man i swear cheesy
I tell u my broda, Madness runs in the nation
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dreamwaker:
It's a man's world, women are the ones to impress us.
like your name implies DREAMWALKER,u think this is a man world
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by obibob2020(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Breaking d virginity is d man's pride.

1 Like

Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by oladiran2(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lwkmd
punisha:
big cassava
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Do men have pride?

No men got no pride. Love to be taken for a ride abi?
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
WORDWORLD:

No men love to be taken for a ride abi?
Is this supposed to be a question?
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Is this supposed to be a question?
Was yours a question?
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
WORDWORLD:
Was yours a question?
Honestly,Yes! care to reply?
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Honestly,Yes! care to reply?

"It is still true that a misunderstanding takes place NOT when people fail to understand each other, but when they sense what is going on in each others mind and do not like it" (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the human condition)

Hmmm......sounds like a ridicule to me so i decided to play along. Even though you have said "HONESTLY" am at all not convince. The spirit of chauvinism is so clearly stated "DO MEN HAVE PRIDE?". Well of course men got pride which is very subjective. Alot of Men are full of pride if their wife is a virgin. Just an example of a man's pride if you care to know.
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by gonkin(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
A really bug P3NIS
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by bizzy500: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
AryEmber:
You people never tire for virginity matter?
I know you are not a virgin?
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by AryEmber(f): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
bizzy500:
I know you are not a virgin?
I hope you're not a seer?
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
2buffagain:
body count....like any warrior grin

Correct guy. Female body count it is. Fvck as many as possible grin

1 Like

Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by bizzy500: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
AryEmber:
I hope you're not a seer?
what if I am undecided
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by ubunja(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
AryEmber:
You people never tire for virginity matter?
condolences for losing yours
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by AryEmber(f): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
bizzy500:
what if I am undecided
It's such a pity then.
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by AryEmber(f): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
ubunja:

condolences for losing yours
Not accepted, Keep it for those who need it.
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by ubunja(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
woman's pride is VIRGINITY; man's pride is SEXUAL EXPERIENCE.
its always a game of opposites. e.g: beauty is to a woman what money is to a man, or, a deep voice turns a woman on while a girly sweet voice turns the man on, or, women value older men while men value younger women. its the opposite of what we are that attracts us to one another. an exact clone of us wouldnt turn us on in a million years.

1 Like

Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by bizzy500: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
AryEmber:
It's such a pity then.
pity for you eyah
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by ubunja(m): 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
AryEmber:
Not accepted, Keep it for those who need it.
true virgins never get emotional when virginity is discussed. it must hurt being wide open
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by solbinho: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
The number of speakers you have busted
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by AryEmber(f): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
ubunja:

true virgins never get emotional when virginity is discussed. it must hurt being wide open
At first, I didn't care about those members here who follow your word like gospel but now, I shake my head for them. The good thing is, we are never going to meet and if we did, I am sure we will not end up together so have yourself a nice life
Re: If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... by ubunja(m): 4:46am On Mar 12, 2018
AryEmber:
At first, I didn't care about those members here who follow your word like gospel but now, I shake my head for them. The good thing is, we are never going to meet and if we did, I am sure we will not end up together so have yourself a nice life
dont flatter yourself. this is a debate not a proposal, dont get it twisted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Biggest joysticks In The World / African Barbie-looking Endowed Babe Puts Her Nudes On Full Display! / Can You Marry Her Like This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.