Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Do Men Offer Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Offer Sex? (10665 Views)

What Do Men Offer In A Relationship? / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

Think about what YOU normally want them for.
And tell us.
Don't even mention money, how much can a man give kwanu?
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

Think about what YOU normally want them for.
And tell us.
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:

@No sex before marriage
I have always made my intention clear on this forum and in real life that I don't support that ideology because many people often indulge in sexual acts secretly. Sex before marriage is also an important way to understand the sexual capacities of your partner before marriage. i.e. you can understand if the level of sex drive of your partner is compatible with yours and so on.

Good!

At least you take some risk.

greiboy:

@No sex before committed relationship. I support this idea with all my heart. I believe it is the right approach for any sane mind.

I understand that not all committed relationships lead to marriages and not all partners are faithful in a committed relationship, but I reckon it is safer than having sexual intercourse with any random person.

What utter nonsense!

You mean I would hit a club and some girl that looks like Michelle Keegan, Amber Rose, Carla Gugino, Veronica Valle or Makosi would want to go back to my place and have a good time and I would say "Sorry, babes, but I can't stick me elongated diick in you because we are not in a committed relationship"?

And that is a sane mind to you?

I would fck her like her father owes me money and is refusing to pay up.

In a wider perpective, it is likely guys like you that eventually have problems with girls. While you are engaging in this "sane principles", the same girrl you are waiting to woo and be in a committed relationship is giving it up to some other guy who dictates what he wants.

Another thing that you need to learn about women is that when you are interacting with a woman, the woman before you have sex with her is different from the woman after you have sex with her.

Most behave anyhow they want before you have sex with them because they know all the investment is from you, they can walk away at anytime without having invested shyt but yet take away all the profits and dividends, no loss. Because you would have paid for dates, bought presents, showered her with attention and boosted her ego. She has gotten much of what she wanted WITHOUT investment, so no problem in ending it. The only loss in the arrangement it yours, so she behaves anyhow she wants.

But when you have gotten in, you usually get a better behaved woman. More considerate, more convivial, no more "If you are not careful, I will block you". grin grin grin grin

You need to learn more about women and how to enjoy your life instead of letting silly restrictions inhibit you.

greiboy:

@certificate to demonstrate freedom from diseases before any sexual intercourse; Funny enough, that is a norm in the country I had my bachelors degree. The country once had a HIV epidemic and it is normal for ladies to show you the results of their hiv status before sexual intercourse.

in Nigeria, that maybe hard to accomplish, So you are left with your own intuition, you have to observe your partners character carefully

So you are going to take a risk that could "end your life for a few minutes of pleasurable experience"? grin

greiboy:

I.e. is she loose
her general character
her reaction about certain things
You test her without her knowledge. NB; some ladies might pretend, so it is better you observe her for her long time

No, I don't believe in religious girls and you may have to define rigid in this context to get me full answer

I believe the aforementioned points have taken care of Your last question

This is opaque.

What things?

How would you know if she is loose or of generally good character?

I want to know what things you would do to let you assess your risk appetite so you "don't die of disease".

And you did not answer if you would sleep with multiple women at a time.

Oya, answer.

greiboy:

Now my questions

1) Will you marry/date a woman that sleeps with random men? why?

How would I know?

greiboy:

2) Will you recommend every woman or man to sleep around?if so, why?

Yep.

Sleep with whoever you feel you would have good sex with.

You have only one life. You can't rewind and you better fcking enjoy it.

greiboy:

3) Will you associate yourself with such a person, particularly the female i.e. how will you feel if the lady is your sister or family member, and why?

Why not?

greiboy:

4) Do you genuinely believe people who sleep around are not at risk of any danger more than people who don't ? if so, Why?

Who said they were not? Why are you asking me such a question?
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chikita66:

Just answer the question.

I didn't insinuate anything from the question, it was completely open-ended. But you seem to have self-volunteered indirectly what you see as desirable from them.
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

Good!

At least you take some risk.

What utter nonsense!

You mean I would hit a club and some girl that looks like Michelle Keegan, Amber Rose, Carla Gugino, Veronica Valle or Makosi would want to go back to my place and have a good time and I would say "Sorry, babes, but I can't stick me elongated diick in you because we are not in a committed relationship"?

And that is a sane mind to you?

I would fck her like her father owes me money and is refusing to pay up.

In a wider perpective, it is likely guys like you that eventually have problems with girls. While you are engaging in this "sane principles", the same girrl you are waiting to woo and be in a committed relationship is giving it up to some other guy who dictates what he wants.

Another thing that you need to learn about women is that when you are interacting with a woman, the woman before you have sex with her is different from the woman after you have sex with her.

Most behave anyhow they want before you have sex with them because they know all the investment is from you, they can walk away at anytime without having invested shyt but yet take away all the profits and dividends, no loss. Because you would have paid for dates, bought presents, showered her with attention and boosted her ego. She has gotten much of what she wanted WITHOUT investment, so no problem in ending it. The only loss in the arrangement it yours, so she behaves anyhow she wants.

But when you have gotten in, you usually get a better behaved woman. More considerate, more convivial, no more "If you are not careful, I will block you". grin grin grin grin

You need to learn more about women and how to enjoy your life instead of letting silly restrictions inhibit you.

So in other words, you are more interested in the body of a girl than her personality and other value added attributes of the girl like character

So you don't usually have plans for these ladies you take from the clubs to your room to screw out of their minds? if that isn't true , then do you realize we spend more time together in any reasonable relationship than the few minutes we spend on sexing each other?

So judging by your write up, you might abandon those ladies after realizing their characters is not compatible and leave it as just a "one night stand" cheesy [/quote]

So you are going to take a risk that could "end your life for a few minutes of pleasurable experience"? grin

This is opaque.

What things?

How would you know if she is loose or of generally good character?

I want to know what things you would do to let you assess your risk appetite so you "don't die of disease".

And you did not answer if you would sleep with multiple women at a time.

Oya, answer

So you don't know the methods to test women's character

1) Always ask her about her previous relationships. See how well she speaks of her boyfriends and friends in general. This will give you a clue on how she might treat you when things go wrong

2) Ask her the same question like three times and act like you don't remember the last time she answered the question

3) Randomly ask her about her sex life and sex in general, always play the devils advocate. I.e. always pretend to the worst and most loose nigga and see her fall easily for your trick

4) Always play dumb when asking this questions, people often feel comfortable with those they think they are smarter than. grin

NB: These are my methods and they have worked for me time without number.

Nonetheless, I have been able to deduct from your answers so far that you share the same moral standards with those ladies banging any random person, even though you didn't necessarily admit it might put you at greater risk than people who don't Bleep around.

Some of the problems associated with multiple sex partners includes

Excessive use of drugs and alcohol to increase sexual prowess by male and female

Exposure to unnecessary stress that could lead to illness and psychological disorders

in summary, I honestly don't think my advice is meant for you, since you obviously don't care about the implications
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by donstan18: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

By and large, yes, because that is typically core to the need of most women but not for most men.

Your first "if" is not a logical consequence of the yes. It does not offer a logical flow and induction.

Most men (not all) that need long term commitment from women are usually the insecure type, ..........and there are many of them.

Another bunch of men that need long term commitment from women are the ones that think it helps them adapt to social norms.

A small bunch of men that need long term commitment from women are the ones that have found one they see as perfect or close to it.

In short, if you are a man seeking long-term commitment from a woman who don't see as perfect or close to it, you are just an insecure, sad motherfucker and/or sheep.

Buttress an answer in a simple short sighted way, you needn't revolve in a versatile way to hit the nail.

If i'm to decipher and understand your scribblings, am I to believe and concur that secure men don't need a long-term companionship from a woman?, if YES, highlight your reasons for opinionating so.

Further more , How can a long-term companionship from women help a man adapt to social norms?, if atall it helps, how about men that aren't insecure and doesn't give a damn about a woman's long-term relationship, how then do they intend adapting to social norms?
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
donstan18:

Buttress an answer in a simple short sighted way, you needn't revolve in a versatile way to hit the nail.

I really didn't get your gist here.

The point flew over my head. undecided

donstan18:

If i'm to decipher and understand your scribblings, am I to believe and concur that secure men don't need a long-term companionship from a woman?, if YES, highlight your reasons for opinionating so.

I never said that.

donstan18:

Further more , How can a long-term companionship from women help a man adapt to social norms?,

There are this idiotic men who think you are not a "real man" until you have a wife and kids.

I have seen one idiot make that argument on NL years back in a debate. And I have seen many men marry just because they think it is what they have to do by a certain age.

And I have seen men that stay in shyt relationships because they don't want people to think "he used her".

donstan18:

if atall it helps, how about men that aren't insecure and doesn't give a damn about a woman's long-term relationship, how then do they intend adapting to social norms?

Why would they have to adapt to social norms?

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
So in other words, you are more interested in the body of a girl than her personality and other value added attributes of the girl like character

Of course! WTF?

What the fck did you think?

I want to marry or spend the rest of my life with any woman I engage with?

Is that what you would claim when you approach women? You are approaching her for her character?

greiboy:

So you don't usually have plans for these ladies you take from the clubs to your room to screw out of their minds? if that isn't true , then do you realize we spend more time together in any reasonable relationship than the few minutes we spend on sexing each other?

What kind of fcking question is this for fck sake?

No ooo!

I want to save them ni. I want to introduce them to Jesus Christ so they can enter the kingdom of God.

I really don't get that silly real man logic you espoused above. I spend more time on my own than with any woman.

greiboy:

So judging by your write up, you might abandon those ladies after realizing their characters is not compatible and leave it as just a "one night stand" cheesy

Cut this 'real man' crap, mate. grin

Abandon?

Na me born dem. You want me to adopt? Where is the adoption agency?

All this silly "real man" terminologies and use of words. It is their right I should be with them because I slept with them irrespective of their personality or my desires? It is them that matter? I just have a "duty"? They are my "victims"? grin

You see why I always question you. I can smell that real man crap you say to appear nice to women when I read your posts.

greiboy:

So you don't know the methods to test women's character

1) Always ask her about her previous relationships. See how well she speaks of her boyfriends and friends in general. This will give you a clue on how she might treat you when things go wrong

2) Ask her the same question like three times and act like you don't remember the last time she answered the question

3) Randomly ask her about her sex life and sex in general, always play the devils advocate. I.e. always pretend to the worst and most loose nigga and see her fall easily for your trick

4) Always play dumb when asking this questions, people often feel comfortable with those they think they are smarter than. grin

NB: These are my methods and they have worked for me time without number.

What utter amateurish rubbish! grin

How many girls that want to be with a guy on the long term would answer truthfully to such?

Would there be any that has slept with more than "only 4 guys" at very worst? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Would there be many that has had a one night stand before? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Would there be any that would confess she was caught cheating in the relationship instead of claiming that is was his fault the relationship ended? grin grin grin

Pretend to be the worst and most loose nigga and any girl with long term intention will play pious and even pretend to be offended/disgusted by your actions while she has spent the last 10 years going to sleep with her finer friends' boyfriends every Sunday after church.

Mate, cut this naive crap.

I NEVER ask a girlfriend about her previous escapades because she would only tell me what she thinks it is best I should hear. And I would never be able to verify it. IT IS A USELESS EXERCISE.

If they volunteer information without me asking, fine!

Nigga, go and start learning about women better. They a proficient in lying to manage any relationship. They see nothing wrong with it. They see it as hlepful and even convince themselves that they are doing it in your own best interest. And they will do it so much they would even start believing and living their own lies.

They also expect you to lie to them too. You can not have a healthy and long-term relationship with a woman without lying to her. Her only rules about it it is that the lie should make her feel good.

"Am I fat in this dress" ......................"No, obese motherfcker, you look like a catwalk model".

"If you were not dating me, would you sleep with her" ..................."Who? Which one? That one? That girl with the big tiiits, phat arse, curvy hips and a face like Kelly Rowland? ...Hell No! I can only sleep with girls that look like you. She looks disgusting. She is not in proportion like you".

"Did you like being in the delivery room with me" .................."Yes, baby. It was the most beatiful experience of my lifetime. Watching all that disgusting junk covering my baby while you were screaming in agony just made me connect more with you"

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3cv1nk/why_do_women_lie/

greiboy:

Nonetheless, I have been able to deduct from your answers so far that you share the same moral standards with those ladies banging any random person, even though you didn't necessarily admit it might put you at greater risk than people who don't Bleep around.

My moral standard is focused on enjoying my life on THIS earth.

I am not waiting for no Jannah or Heaven where I would have that "glorious" privilege of worshipping a psycho God everyday for the rest of my life.

greiboy:

Some of the problems associated with multiple sex partners includes

Excessive use of drugs and alcohol to increase sexual prowess by male and female

Exposure to unnecessary stress that could lead to illness and psychological disorders

in summary, I honestly don't think my advice is meant for you, since you obviously don't care about the implications

WTF is this JUNK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by TSOM(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:
i dont believe women offer only sex in a relationship.there are some women who have gingered their men to success and some have served as a bedrock of success to their men.only dull empty women offer nothing but sex in a relationship.having said that let me add that if a lady collects money or some sort of gift b4 you sleep with her its prostitution cheesy.

To fool the voices in their head not to hammer strokes of guilt pangs on their ever-erasing consciences if they outrightly ask for money for sex, they now call it "transport money".

Boy: "Cynthia, won't you come see me?"

Girl: "James, I don't have transport money. Send me money and I'd come."

Or:
Girl: "James, I'm leaving."
Boy: "Erm, let me put on my clothes and see you off."
Girl: "Won't you give me transport money? sad "

The touted 'transport money' isn't exactly money to pay her way back to her place. No, it's a bracket term for money for her hairdo and other things. But it's 'transport money' ,right? These girls...

Ask any of them who's denied she never asks to get paid outrightly for sex on this thread if she never asks for 'transport money', then notice her avoid the obvious damning question, with evasive replies even.

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
TSOM:

To fool the voices in their head not to hammer strokes of guilt pangs on their ever-erasing consciences if they outrightly ask for money for sex, they now call it "transport money".

Or:

The touted 'transport money' isn't exactly money to pay her way back to her place. No, it's a bracket term for money for her hairdo and other things. But it's 'transport money' ,right? These girls...

Ask any of them who's denied she never asks to get paid outrightly for sex on this thread if she never asks for 'transport money', then notice avoid the obvious damning question, with evasive replies even.

something light...
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by QueenSekxy(f): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
poverty stricken men at it again..keep wailing, ,date a girl on your financial lane..not later you will start crying materialistic. .

onething I can't do in this life is to date a broke and stingy boy at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

Of course! WTF?

What the fck did you think?

I want to marry or spend the rest of my life with any woman I engage with?

Is that what you would claim when you approach women? You are approaching her for her character?

What kind of fcking question is this for fck sake?

No ooo!

I want to save them ni. I want to introduce them to Jesus Christ so they can enter the kingdom of God.

I really don't get that silly real man logic you espoused above. I spend more time on my own than with any woman.

Cut this 'real man' crap, mate. grin

Abandon?

Na me born dem. You want me to adopt? Where is the adoption agency?

All this silly "real man" terminologies and use of words. It is their right I should be with them because I slept with them irrespective of their personality or my desires? It is them that matter? I just have a "duty"? They are my "victims"? grin

You see why I always question you. I can smell that real man crap you say to appear nice to women when I read your posts.

What utter amateurish rubbish! grin

How many girls that want to be with a guy on the long term would answer truthfully to such?

Would there be any that has slept with more than "only 4 guys" at very worst? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Would there be many that has had a one night stand before? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Would there be any that would confess she was caught cheating in the relationship instead of claiming that is was his fault the relationship ended? grin grin grin

Pretend to be the worst and most loose nigga and any girl with long term intention will play pious and even pretend to be offended/disgusted by your actions while she has spent the last 10 years going to sleep with her finer friends' boyfriends every Sunday after church.

Mate, cut this naive crap.

I NEVER ask a girlfriend about her previous escapades because she would only tell me what she thinks it is best I should hear. And I would never be able to verify it. IT IS A USELESS EXERCISE.

If they volunteer information without me asking, fine!

Nigga, go and start learning about women better. They a proficient in lying to manage any relationship. They see nothing wrong with it. They see it as hlepful and even convince themselves that they are doing it in your own best interest. And they will do it so much they would even start believing and living their own lies.

They also expect you to lie to them too. You can not have a healthy and long-term relationship with a woman without lying to her. Her only rules about it it is that the lie should make her feel good.

"Am I fat in this dress" ......................"No, obese motherfcker, you look like a catwalk model".

"If you were not dating me, would you sleep with her" ..................."Who? Which one? That one? That girl with the big tiiits, phat arse, curvy hips and a face like Kelly Rowland? ...Hell No! I can only sleep with girls that look like you. She looks disgusting. She is not in proportion like you".

"Did you like being in the delivery room with me" .................."Yes, baby. It was the most beatiful experience of my lifetime. Watching all that disgusting junk covering my baby while you were screaming in agony just made me connect more with you"

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3cv1nk/why_do_women_lie/

My moral standard is focused on enjoying my life on THIS earth.

I am not waiting for no Jannah or Heaven where I would have that "glorious" privilege of worshipping a psycho God everyday for the rest of my life.

WTF is this JUNK?
lol

All I can deduct from what you have scribbled together

>You have simplified love to just sex because any other thing will mean you are too holy, or too religious grin

>You can never trust any woman grin

>You build your relationships based on lies because it is a golden rule available on reddit (your reference)

Well it is not entirely hard to understand all your relationship choices based on the summary of the points you raised and why you are not willing to consider my option

>You also think I make comments to please women because I don't necessarily attack them the way you do, even though 90% of my comments on this very thread is a constructive criticism of women
in relation to sex grin which is contradictory to your assertion

These are what informed my decision to stick with one partner cheesy grin

> Trust

it is very important in any relationship because a person that doesn't trust others, can't trust his/ her self.. you can see why we may differ on the issue of sleeping around with ladies. I trust my self not sleep around grin

> I have not simplified love to sex because love is more than sex. I want to be able to settle down with someone like mama peace or Aisha Buhari that will inspire me to greater heights not a common hooker on the street side because of her body or sexual abilities.

Plus if i don't trust anyone how can i build such relationships?

> I don't want a relationship based on lies because anything based on lies will surely crash, Lies is a faulty foundation for any successful endeavor. Any partnership based on lies and deception often end in a bad way.

For instance, Take a look at the current crisis in the ruling and opposition parties in Nigeria. it is as result of deceit

So I tend to be more patient observing the characters and traits of the lady I want to settle down with..

Hope you understand why we are not the same because of these fundamental differences.

Oh! the junks I posted is the opinion of many experts based on facts not just fallacy grin

Do well to post the dangers of monogamous relationships smiley

https://m.ranker.com/list/multiple-sexual-partners-diseases-with-this-risk-factor/reference

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/multiple-sex-partners-greater-risk-cervical-cancer-0

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
lol

All I can deduct from what you have scribbled together

>You have simplified love to just sex because any other thing will mean you are too holy, or too religious grin

>You can never trust any woman grin

>You build your relationships based on lies because it is a golden rule available on reddit (your reference)

Well it is not entirely hard to understand all your relationship choices based on the summary of the points you raised and why you are not willing to consider my option

>You also think I make comments to please women because I don't necessarily attack them the way you do, even though 90% of my comments on this very thread is a constructive criticism of women
in relation to sex grin which is contradictory to your assertion

These are what informed my decision to stick with one partner cheesy grin

> Trust

it is very important in any relationship because a person that doesn't trust others, can't trust his/ her self.. you can see why we may differ on the issue of sleeping around with ladies. I trust my self not sleep around grin

> I have not simplified love to sex because love is more than sex. I want to able to settle down with someone like mama peace or Aisha Buhari that will inspire me to greater heights not a common hooker on the street side because of her body or sexual abilities.

Plus if i don't have trust anyone how can i build such relationships?

> I don't want a relationship based on lies because anything based on lies will surely crash, Lies is a faulty foundation for any successful endeavor. Any partnership based on lies and deception often end in a bad way.

For instance, Take a look at the current crisis in the ruling and opposition parties in Nigeria. it is as result of deceit

So I tend to be more patient observing the characters and traits of the lady I want to settle down with..

Hope you understand why we are not the same because of these fundamental differences.

Oh! the junks I posted is the opinion of many experts based on facts not just fallacy grin

Do well to post the dangers of monogamous relationships smiley

https://m.ranker.com/list/multiple-sexual-partners-diseases-with-this-risk-factor/reference

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/multiple-sex-partners-greater-risk-cervical-cancer-0

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners

Honestly, you are just using all this conjectures as distraction from your challenged point.

I will come back to this.

Let me first drag you back to "why it is wrong to sleep with strangers".

Back to that, how does having multiple sex partners lead to problems like

- Excessive use of drugs and alcohol to increase sexual prowess by male and female

- Exposure to unnecessary stress that could lead to illness and psychological disorders?
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

Honestly, you are just using all this conjectures as distraction from your challenged point.

I will come back to this.

Let me first drag you back to "why it is wrong to sleep with strangers".

Back to that, how does having multiple sex partners lead to problems like

- Excessive use of drugs and alcohol to increase sexual prowess by male and female

- Exposure to unnecessary stress that could lead to illness and psychological disorders?
You are the one running around with the topic

I have stated the reasons I don't support it from beginning and it's based on ethics and other dangers related to it i.e. possible health problems and social problems

The links I posted in my last comments are online sources of the health challenges related to it.
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
You are the one running around with the topic

I have stated the reasons I don't support it from beginning and it's based on ethics and other dangers related to it i.e. possible health problems and social problems

The links I posted in my last comments are online sources of the health challenges related to it.

You stated nonsense, mate.

You have not stated why it is wrong, you just stated your supposed principles (which are wrong).

And even refuse to answer a question that probably would expose you. That is, would you sleep with multiple women.

And you just added more nonsense you cannot defend, ala drugs and alcohol and psychoological total BS!

The problem with you, which I have observed in the last few weeks (and why I specifically choose to challenge you) is that you love to say what you think would be amiable with the women folk. Things I don't for a second believe reflects you or your true beliefs. It is called "Simping"!
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

You stated nonsense, mate.

You have not stated why it is wrong, you just stated your supposed principles (which are wrong).

And even refuse to answer a question that probably would expose you. That is, would you sleep with multiple women.

And you just added more nonsense you cannot defend, ala drugs and alcohol and psychoological total BS!

The problem with you, which I have observed in the last few weeks (and why I specifically choose to challenge you) is that you love to say what you think would be amiable with the women folk. Things I don't for a second believe reflects you or your true beliefs. It is called "Simping"!

I stated my opinion based on globally acceptable definitions of ethics, I even referenced other definitions such as cheap sluts and promiscuous to clarify my claims

I gave you links to back my health danger assertion.

on the other hand, you have dismissed all my arguments based on your perceptions (alternative reality) without providing much evidence to back up your claims

So who is arguing without facts btw me and you.
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
TSOM:

Or:

Ask any of them who's denied she never asks to get paid outrightly for sex on this thread if she never asks for 'transport money', then notice her avoid the obvious damning question, with evasive replies even.
cheesy if you read Fools Die by Mario Puzo he gave a definition of two type of hookers the hard hooker and the soft hooker. The hard hookers are the outright prostitutes you pay money b4 service.everybody knows they are prostitutes and they wear the tag with pride. The other one is the soft hooker. Now this one looks respectable and is well spoken and well dressed. But after sex she always demands for some sort of financial gratification. Be it money or a gift in exchange for the sex she gave to ucheesy. In the end both are hookers but operate in a different waycheesy. Well on the issue of demanding for transport money by ladies i won't dwell on that cos i know that one is a touchy issue but then i will say that a number of ladies are just doing soft hooking and disguising it as relationshipcheesy. What can u say for a young lady that has five boyfriends with two sugar daddiescheesy. They might call it racket but na still prostitution.
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:

Have you ever heard of condoms?

I thought you claimed you understood risk mitigations and management?

greiboy:

And to compound the complete nonsense you are trying to back up, you decided to provide proof that actually argues against your lame assertions and does not even attempt to back up most of your assertions.

"The mental health consequences of having multiple sex partners were long thought to include greater rates of anxiety and depression. At the same time, high rates of alcohol and substance abuse were thought to increase the chances of young adults engaging in unsafe sex with multiple partners. New research from a longitudinal study of over 1,000 New Zealanders shows that, surprisingly, neither of these assertions is true."

I don't know how anyone can say having multiple partners would lead to drink, drugs and whatever other nonsense.

To anyone with a brain, it is the character and health issues that can lead to those.

Correlation is not causation.
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
You are going back to op point, which is why most men always say that most ladies only have sex to offer

By the way, your definition of " ladies" will make a good percentage of Nigerian ladies not qualify as one.

I will also be interested to know what you term those money demanding thing you don't call ladies ?

A good percentage not most of the percentage, someone who demands money for sex is actually a prostitute.
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:

I stated my opinion based on globally acceptable definitions of ethics, I even referenced other definitions such as cheap sluts and promiscuous to clarify my claims

on the other hand, you have dismissed all my arguments based on your perceptions (alternative reality) without providing much evidence to back up your claims

Where did you get the "globally acceptable definitions of ethics"?

Please give me your source.
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:

@bolded informed all your comments on this thread

Clearly your experience with the opposite sex differs to that of most guys judging by the e fights we constantly see on that very controversial issue of "sex"

Most guys need to add value to the services of sex before they can be considered

1) bright future prospects
2) Money
3) Even good looks

Meanwhile an average girl only needs her vigina to demand for those value added qualities. What is her bargaining chip? SEX

That is what prompt most guys to ask what ladies have to offer apart from sex.

Don't get me wrong, some ladies have way more to offer
We all speak from our various experiences in life, just like i spoke 4rm mine and u are speaking 4rm urs. But just like Safiaa said, u attract ur kind (not u though). And 4rm my experience with different ladies, these ladies even ask for the sex, so how can she use it as a bargaining tool then? Saying things like "when u have money, u can come back" etc. I do hear guys complain abt it alot especially on nairaland, but just like i said initially, we are made to understand dat sleeping with a lady is favour done to d man, so some grlz use it as a kind of means to an end, like if u are getn what u want 4rm me, then I should get what i want 4rm u. But if I get d op clearly he said in a serious relationship, so when u are in a serious relationship and she tells u dat, then something is wrong, she thinks u dnt actually match her standard. *IMO*

1 Like

Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

Have you ever heard of condoms?

I thought you claimed you understood risk mitigations and management?

And to compound the complete nonsense you are trying to back up, you decided to provide proof that actually argues against your lame assertions.

"The mental health consequences of having multiple sex partners were long thought to include greater rates of anxiety and depression. At the same time, high rates of alcohol and substance abuse were thought to increase the chances of young adults engaging in unsafe sex with multiple partners. New research from a longitudinal study of over 1,000 New Zealanders shows that, surprisingly, neither of these assertions is true."

I don't know how anyone can say having multiple partners would lead to drink, drugs and whatever other nonsense.

To anyone with a brain, it is the character and health issues that can lead to that.

Correlation is not causation.

you are one funny dude

So first of all you read the beginning of a research and take words out of context to discredit the research

Don't you understand that every research point to flaws in previous research as a way to justify new research approach to solve the same problem.

Do you know how empirical studies work at all?

Here is conclusion of the study for better understanding

For both men and women, taking into account prior psychological disorders, the odds of developing substance dependence increased virtually linearly with the number of sex partners. The relationship was particularly pronounced,
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:

you are one funny dude

So first of all you read the beginning of a research and take words out of context to discredit the research

Don't you understand that every research point to flaws in previous research as a way to justify new research approach to solve the same problem.

Do you know how empirical studies work at all?

Here is conclusion of the study for better understanding

For both men and women, taking into account prior psychological disorders, the odds of developing substance dependence increased virtually linearly with the number of sex partners. The relationship was particularly pronounced,

What a joke! grin

So why did you bring "research" then to back up your lame points if you know research is not factual? grin

Who said this? grin grin grin grin grin

greiboy:

Was the research YOU provided and are now discrediting, your "facts"? grin grin grin grin grin

Stop talking simping crap, mate!
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

Where did you get the "globally acceptable definitions of ethics"?

Please give me your source.
ethics is a set of moral principles, especially ones relating to or affirming a specified group, field, or form of conduct.
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
ethics is a set of moral principles, especially ones relating to or affirming a specified group, field, or form of conduct.

You said it was "globally accepted"?

Was that "fact" too?

Do you know whe meaning and origins of morals?
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

What a joke! grin

So why did you bring "research" then to back up your lame points if you know research is not factual? grin

Who said this? grin grin grin grin grin

Was the research YOU provided and are now discrediting, your "facts"? grin grin grin grin grin

Stop talking simping crap, mate!
Bro do you read at all

The introduction of a research is quite different from the conclusion; D

Don't you know that? the conclusion still affirms my observations grin

No you are the clown taking word out of context
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

You said it was "globally accepted"?

Was that "fact" too?

Do you know whe meaning and origins of morals?
if you know how to use Google

That is the first definition that pops up. grin

Why don't you give me definition with a source to counter it grin
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
Bro do you read at all

The introduced of a research is quite different from the conclusion; D

Don't you know that? the conclusion still affirms my observations grin

No you are the clown taking word out of context

Word out of context?

Biiatch, are you reeatarded? grin grin grin grin grin

You can't defend you simping junk.

Show me the "FACTS" that shows how having multiple sex partners lead to problems like

Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
if you know how to use Google

That is the first definition that pops up. grin

Why don't you give me definition with a source to counter it grin

You said your ethics was "globally accepted"?

So you are now saying you did not get this affirmation from the UN Security Council? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are full of shyt!

I know this, that was why I picked on you.

You say things you don't for a second believe nor that reflects you or your true beliefs; just things to get female affirmation. You are a Simp!

When you are challenged, you try to engage in subtle flattery, ingratiation and obfuscation. That wouldn't work with me, nigga.
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

Word out of context?

Biiatch, are you reeatarded? grin grin grin grin grin

You can't defend you simping junk.

Show me the "FACTS" that shows how having multiple sex partners lead to problems like

Your use of vulgar language in a constructive argument shows who is the retarded one here grin

Nope I am not going down hat route with you. wink.

An amazing large percentage (96%) remained available for testing over that 30-year period. At ages 21, 26, and 32, they were given individual assessments on their mental health status in the areas of anxiety, depression, and substance (cannabis and/or alcohol) dependence. They were asked to report on the number of sex partners at each interval as well, allowing the researchers to compute the number of partners per year. With these data in hand, Ramrakha and team were able to calculate the odds of a participant developing a psychological disorder while controlling for earlier mental health problems at each test occasion.

For both men and women, taking into account prior psychological disorders, the odds of developing substance dependence increased virtually linearly with the number of sex partners

Hope that is clear enough
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Sagamite(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
greiboy:
Your use of vulgar language in a constructive argument shows who is the retarded here grin

Nope I am going that route with you. wink.

An amazing large percentage (96%) remained available for testing over that 30-year period. At ages 21, 26, and 32, they were given individual assessments on their mental health status in the areas of anxiety, depression, and substance (cannabis and/or alcohol) dependence. They were asked to report on the number of sex partners at each interval as well, allowing the researchers to compute the number of partners per year. With these data in hand, Ramrakha and team were able to calculate the odds of a participant developing a psychological disorder while controlling for earlier mental health problems at each test occasion.

For both men and women, taking into account prior psychological disorders, the odds of developing substance dependence increased virtually linearly with the number of sex partners

Hope that is clear enough

Did you not learn in school that correlation is not the same thing as causation?
Re: Do Men Offer Sex? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Sagamite:

You said your ethics was "globally accepted"?

So you are now saying you did not get this affirmation from the UN Security Council? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are full of shyt!

I know this, that was why I picked on you.

You say things you don't for a second believe or that reflects you or your true beliefs; just things to get female affirmation. You are a Simp!

When you are challenged, you try to engage in subtle flattery, ingratiation and obfuscation. That wouldn't with me, nigga.
Bro be humble and stop talking trash

A quick search on google should do the trick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Like About Being A Woman? / Men Only: You Don Try This Level Before ? How E Dey Be ? / What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.