Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife (37753 Views)

Son Kills Father In Ogun For Preventing Him From Going Out / Politician Beats Up Phone Repairer For Trying To Stop Him From Beating His Wife / Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by ipobarecriminals: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
sad ipons are Terrorists
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
ElNero:
E b like this nyt is all about cutlass cutting news...
The cutlass users can mk a lot from wood felling than human cutting.

Lemme come and be going
My brother na since morning oo... Cutters everywhere
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by bobokeshington: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
wow
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by akog(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
Not good
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by bigfish3k: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
midolian:
Man might have escaped this if man had minded man's business

the girl ran to him for safety
he did not go them

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
OboOlora:
Hopefully that sh*t gets infected with tetanus and then it’s amputated. Next time, learn to mind your business! tongue
Buh u thick sha kiss
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by kareemkamil(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Animal in human skin
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by tundeayo2020: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
OboOlora:
Hopefully that sh*t gets infected with tetanus and then it’s amputated. Next time, learn to mind your business! tongue
pray you don't find yourself in a situation beyond your control.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by mayskit4luv(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
OboOlora:

Oya judge yourself, had it been the girl waited for the man to unleash the dragon on her, you’d be spewing balderdash. If to say na me I for clear road for the man and make he slice am like sliced bread. Mtcheew. I salute your courage man!
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by midolian(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
bigfish3k:

the girl ran to him for safety
he did not go them
you are right...buh he saw the man with the cutlass.
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by mezutallia(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
“If thou desire to help thy friend, do so in a way that will not bring thy friend’s burdens upon thyself.” cry cry kiss kiss
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by mezutallia(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
The next time you see such, run for your life first till you have covered a reasonable distance, then plead by shouting and not by direct confrontation. You don't mess with a man holding dangerous weapon, more so an angry man.
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by mezutallia(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
The next time you see such, run for your life first till you have covered a reasonable distance, then plead by shouting and not by direct confrontation. You don't mess with a man holding dangerous weapon, more so an angry man. grin
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
OboOlora:

I pray God will put u in this kind of situation, and people who could have helped or save you, will mind their business!

4 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by eneojoedu(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
OboOlora:
you no get sense.

5 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by emsco(m): 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
OboOlora:
You must be he goat or she goat

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
All of those shouting 'Mind your business' I honestly pray that you fall victim of sth that makes u run to people for safety and they 'Mind their business'

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Klington: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
*White Man:* what do Africans mean by "Your village people are doing you"?

*obinna:* (points at his room mate) You see that my Friend? He has an exam at 8:00am, He woke up by 7:45am and started cooking beans ; cool cool

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Mandrake007(m): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
never try to stop a man from disciplining a child or a woman,sometimes discipline is needed to get rid of foolishness.
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Sunnah1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ahmed0336:
To Interfere for people matter these days get as e be. D other day na so one man for my area go try stop father from beating him child next thing the father cut him head with d cutlass d man died instantly. D boy papa dey prison now him dey claim say he is mentally unstable grin

Picture or I don't ****** it.
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by bigfish3k: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
midolian:
you are right...buh he saw the man with the cutlass.

its just morally ok to intervene when someone u know runs to u for safety
and moreso, the man would not have believed that he will be cut by a neighbour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by paix(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
People are just hot-tempered these days. Their sense of reasoning has taken a back seat.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by mayskit4luv(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
zaragal:

I pray God will put u in this kind of situation, and people who could have helped or save you, will mind their business!

Amen! I pray she encounter such soonest!

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Achor1111(m): 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
OboOlora:
too bad.
n you claimed to be a lady for that matter.
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by OboOlora(f): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Achor1111:

too bad.
n you claimed to be a lady for that matter.
Lol, dude go and buy multivitamin and take care of your hungry self!
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by ugooinnocent: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Enugu Timber market is on fire right now. Fire service team came and said they don't have enough water, in this 21st century. the trader's and customers pays for security and tolls everyday ,where are we heading to?#whatarewepaying4
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by mejai(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ahmed0336:
To Interfere for people matter these days get as e be. D other day na so one man for my area go try stop father from beating him child next thing the father cut him head with d cutlass d man died instantly. D boy papa dey prison now him dey claim say he is mentally unstable grin
hmmn. d man think say na america him dey, him dey claim mentally mad. here, we don't buy DAT. He go hear am

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by emperormossad(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
fatymore:
All these danfo drivers and conductors will not make heaven.. Any simple traffic.. Exorbitant price ni... Oshodi to Agege 500 naira.. Kilode....

Blame the all-wise government who had the whole of working hours in daytime to block the who lagos state and build whatever roads or gutters they thought of.
No. It's in the night, close of work, rush-hour that they decided to block road. Their mates work in the day, they want to work in the night. Ikeja all the way to iyana-ipaja is congested. So horrifying.
I don't get the r/ship btw govt and darkness.
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by vioment: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
See wetin person do person unto say mumuism been cloud him brain. It is time to get very mean on crime. Put the accused left hand in a lion or tiger's cage for 3 days until they eat his hand up from the elbow to the palms. No time.
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by emperormossad(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
fatymore:
All these danfo drivers and conductors will not make heaven.. Any simple traffic.. Exorbitant price ni... Oshodi to Agege 500 naira.. Kilode....

Blame the all-wise lagos state government who had the whole of working hours in daytime to block the road and build whatever roads or gutters they thought of.
No. It's in the night, close of work, rush-hour that they decided to block road. Their mates work in the day, they want to work in the night. Ikeja all the way to iyana-ipaja is congested. So horrifying.
I don't get the r/ship btw govt and darkness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man High On Drugs Kills Himself After Hacking His Brother's Neck. Graphic Photos / Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) / Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.