Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife (37755 Views)

Son Kills Father In Ogun For Preventing Him From Going Out / Politician Beats Up Phone Repairer For Trying To Stop Him From Beating His Wife / Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Achor1111(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
OboOlora:
Lol, dude go and buy multivitamin and take care of your hungry self!
l pity your life!!!
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by fatymore(f): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
emperormossad:

Hahahaha. You're very funny oo. You just cracked my ribs. Sorry oo. That was very late oo.
I don't need to ask you how your night was sha. Why were you running na?
Lolz.
Lasgidi is safe oo. No need to run my dear. How's your weekend going?
seriously was scared. Cases of missing persons is so rampant these days
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by emperormossad(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
fatymore:
seriously was scared. Cases of missing persons is so rampant these days
In your locality?
Anyways thank God you're safe.
You won't get missing by His Grace. It's not your portion.
Cos I'll be the first person to sorely miss you if that unfortunately happens. Which will not.
Happy new week.
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by fatymore(f): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
emperormossad:

In your locality?
Anyways thank God you're safe.
You won't get missing by His Grace. It's not your portion.
Cos I'll be the first person to sorely miss you if that unfortunately happens. Which will not.
Happy new week.
thanks ..new week too
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by emperormossad(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
fatymore:
thanks ..new week too
You're welcome.
Thank you also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / Ogun Police Bust Ritualist Den , Find Remains Of 20 - Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.