Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife (37757 Views)

Son Kills Father In Ogun For Preventing Him From Going Out / Politician Beats Up Phone Repairer For Trying To Stop Him From Beating His Wife / Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by emperormossad(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
If you check the blood pressure of all Nigerians now, you'll be shocked to your marrow at the results.
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by fatymore(f): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
emperormossad:

Blame the all-wise government who had the whole of working hours in daytime to block the who lagos state and build whatever roads or gutters they thought of.
No. It's in the night, close of work, rush-hour that they decided to block road. Their mates work in the day, they want to work in the night. Ikeja all the way to iyana-ipaja is congested. So horrifying.
I don't get the r/ship btw govt and darkness.
you are so right... I even thought the construction is from morning to night...
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by MistadeRegal(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
immortalcrown:
Animals and some humans have exchanged brains.

What remains is for them to switch habitation.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by emperormossad(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
fatymore:
you are so right... I even thought the construction is from morning to night...

Those clowns have a nasty culture of beginning to construct once they notice heavy traffic. Is it some kind of show-off?
Cos we aren't impressed at all, to be honest.
I left lekki by 4pm and got to ipaja by 8pm.
4 hours on the bloody roads.
At this rate I may spend 1/3 of my life in Lagos traffic!
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by fatymore(f): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
emperormossad:

Those clowns have a nasty culture of beginning to construct once they notice heavy traffic. Is it some kind of show-off?
Cos we aren't impressed at all, to be honest.
I left lekki by 4pm and got to ipaja by 8pm.
4 hours on the bloody roads.
At this rate I may spend 1/3 of my life in Lagos traffic!
sorry..for the past 2hrs I have been in the traffic from oshodi to agege yet agege isn't in view.. [quote][/quote]
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Venica(f): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
OboOlora:
Hopefully that sh*t gets infected with tetanus and then it’s amputated. Next time, learn to mind your business! tongue
see what you are wishing on another human being. shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by lekbel09(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
That's why I never separate fights
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by vjohnson: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Really?

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Aldebaran(m): 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Wickedness undecided
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Ellabae(f): 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
Na wa. So if una see person they go through beating una nor fit call for help. Y una come dey insult the guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:10am On Mar 03, 2018
OboOlora:
Hopefully that sh*t gets infected with tetanus and then it’s amputated. Next time, learn to mind your business! tongue
Jeez! Do you know the idiot who cut this man couldn't have beaten or cubbed his brother's wife to death if this person you're wishing evil minded his business? So would you have preferred he watched him beat her to stupor than intervene. You're human first before anything so I won't play the gender card on you but babe this is evil. The internet never forgets, Nairaland might be faceless but internet never forgets.

Cococandy, Mindfulness come read this. Nairaland has gone nuts.
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by cococandy(f): 12:17am On Mar 03, 2018
I saw it.

I’m just tired of mor0ns. Hopefully other people will mind their business when she needs help

Prettiepearlz:

Jeez! Do you know the idiot who cut this man couldn't have beaten or cubbed his brother's wife to death if this person you're wishing evil minded his business? So would you have preferred he watched him beat her to stupor than intervene. You're human first before anything so I won't play the gender card on you but babe this is evil. The internet never forgets, Nairaland might be faceless but internet never forgets.

Cococandy, Mindfulness come read this. Nairaland has gone nuts.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Akonimohate12: 1:17am On Mar 03, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by engrlarex(m): 1:29am On Mar 03, 2018
Your brain dey leak....

embarassed
OboOlora:
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by sameereinstein(m): 1:54am On Mar 03, 2018
OboOlora:
You look beautiful but you don't have brains at all. You are nothing but a physical manifestation of the word "beauty without brains". Stupid slay mama kowai
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by focus7: 2:11am On Mar 03, 2018
Igbo things.
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by BIXYBABE: 2:26am On Mar 03, 2018
Sorry
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by nairalanduseles: 4:03am On Mar 03, 2018
OboOlora:

attention seeker using fake profile pic....hopefully u get caught and end in jail

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by FemmyWealth(m): 6:11am On Mar 03, 2018
You are Just a coward... Is dat what you r suppose to say? Well am not surprised.. seems u r nt well brought up
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by miketayo(m): 6:31am On Mar 03, 2018
OboOlora:

Spammer or attention seeker which one?
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by lonelydora: 6:34am On Mar 03, 2018
OboOlora:

This is why Nigeria is the way it is. But, i won't blame you shaa. People have seen things in this country
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Crackthebrain: 6:54am On Mar 03, 2018
Eeya ! ,but bro,what was ur other hand doing ?
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Ramos16(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2018
OboOlora:

You are just an evil bitch, how can you even open your mouth to spill such rubbish. Are you retarded ?
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2018
Before I opened this thread, I said to myself, "IGBO PEOPLE". I was right. We know them. Know how they live. Smh.
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by emperormossad(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2018
fatymore:
sorry..for the past 2hrs I have been in the traffic from oshodi to agege yet agege isn't in view..

Eyya, sorry dear. What time did you get home?
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by mustybaba55(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2018
otabuko:
Everybody is just frustrated, God please save mankind!
Send him back to Daura! Buhari

fck u
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Amdatguy: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
OboOlora:
pple like u aren't ones spoiling our country in your poor attempts at being funny.
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by fatymore(f): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
emperormossad:

Eyya, sorry dear. What time did you get home?
to 12..had to do shakara for the driver when he wanted to drop me somewhere far from my bus stop... How on earth wil I trek at night alone.. After he dropped me I ran like kilode until I got to my street..
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by Emerikoss: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nothing pesin no go see
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by emperormossad(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
fatymore:
to 12..had to do shakara for the driver when he wanted to drop me somewhere far from my bus stop... How on earth wil I trek at night alone.. After he dropped me I ran like kilode until I got to my street..
Hahahaha. You're very funny oo. You just cracked my ribs. Sorry oo. That was very late oo.
I don't need to ask you how your night was sha. Why were you running na?
Lolz.
Lasgidi is safe oo. No need to run my dear. How's your weekend going?
Re: Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife by imitateMe(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
OboOlora:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / Ogun Police Bust Ritualist Den , Find Remains Of 20 - Year Old Girl / Nurse Arrested For Stealing New Baby In Ogun (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.