Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (31225 Views)

Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

dude the african girls you vouching for are all with fake hair to look like the white/latina women you are dissing. isnt it funny?
even the white women/latina u talking do u know some of them also have their insecurities as well?
some white women work on their buttocks in surgery while some work on their lips to make it look thick.some latin women of brown skin tone bleach their skin to make it look white.even asian women and middle eastern women are not left out of the bleaching game.insecurity issues is not just limited with black women.its more of a global problem among women.leave matter for mathias jor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:

even the white women/latina u talking do u know some of them also have their insecurities as well?
some white women work on their buttocks in surgery while some work on their lips to make it look thick.some latin women of brown skin tone bleach their skin to make it look white.even asian women and middle eastern women are not left out of the bleaching game.insecurity issues is not just limited with black women.its more of a global problem among women.leave matter for mathias jor.
true on insecurities
but on looks c'mon Lefu latinas are pretty. dont mean we hate black girls though

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Dude certainly do not understand the game. Now forcing his presence on my poor self, whose esteem is suffering now? Lol.

I warned you though, now enjoy your deflected ego. I care less! On another thread we will shake hands and dine together, that shows how much I don't care smiley

Bye!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Dude certainly do not understand the game. Now forcing his presence on my poor self, whose esteem is suffering now? Lol.

I warned you though, now enjoy your deflected ego. I care less! On another thread we will shake hands and dine together, that shows how much I don't care smiley

Bye!
whatever!!
the thread called you ugly. deal with that. dont deal with me. im not even in nigeria. fix yourself. dont argue with the buyer. buyer is always right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by kwessiStewie2(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
If calling it shallow is what hurts you maybe I should use senseless, stupid, myopic! pile of blather, divinely articulated crap! how about that?

Lmao cheesy , I warned you, you should save yourself stress and stop quoting me . This thread is a product of foolish thinking though tongue
hehehehe e pain am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
sad cry

You know it's one thing to possess a face not even a mother could love, but to be mentally empty with it is the height! Damn! grin
grin..babe,,I don't wanna laugh this hard again..

ubunja right now

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

poor you.a post calls you ugly and you spend hours shifting the ugliness to ubunja. even afraid to address him directly. i pity nigerian men...

This is how to know when you are right about a claim. Just look at the responses on this thread. The girl I argued with on the first page called me all sorts of disparaging names but didn't refute any of my arguments. If Nigerian women were actually as attractive or more attractive than women from other parts of the world, you wouldn't get the kind of bitter, angry, vituperative responses these ladies have been giving. Imagine telling Kim K that she is one of the most unattractive women in the world. Would she spend 5 hours insulting you or she'd just laugh it off because she knows it's obviously a joke? It's insecure people who know deep down that your claim is true that will argue vituperatively for hours.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

true on insecurities
but on looks c'mon Lefu latinas are pretty. dont mean we hate black girls though
i wasnt even comparing latinas to black women cheesy.i was actually talking about white girls and yea latinas are a preety
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
XML33:

This is how to know when you are right about a claim. Just look at the responses on this thread. The girl I argued with on the first page called me all sorts of disparaging names but didn't refute any of my arguments. If Nigerian women were actually as attractive or more attractive than women from other parts of the world, you wouldn't get the kind of bitter, angry, vituperative responses these ladies have been giving. Imagine telling Kim K that she is ome of the most unattractive women in the world. Would she spend 5 hours insulting you or she'd just laugh it off because she knows it obviously a joke? It's insecure people who know deep down that your claim is true that will argue vituperatively for hours.

they are ugly but they argue when told. they should ask what you men there want.coz they are not lesbians. no matter how much they agree with each other they will have to face a man at some point.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Chukazu: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
XML33:

I can see you conveniently evaded my other arguments. grin

Why do you apply relaxer on your kinky hair? grin Why don't you leave it like that na? Why do you black women append Brazilian straight hair to your over-relaxed kinky hair? Why don't you leave it like that na? grin Your self deceit is legendary. You know you look more feminine with long straight hair. This has nothing to do with western standards of beauty. The same way big hips has nothing to do with African standards of beauty. Men in general prefer women with straight long hair. That's why you all spend hundreds of thousands buying them. grin

If being honest about facts is what it takes to be a disgrace to the black race then I'll gladly be a disgrace.

The Same way they apply Brazilian hair is the way white people (like Kim Kadashian) enlarges her butt through artificial implant just to look like black women

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Chukazu: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
XML33:

Attention? LOL. The reason I created this thread is to help Nigerian men. Nigerian men live in an environment where the women act as if they are so attractive that men have to kiss their feet, whereas they don't even measure up to other women in other parts of the world. You will see a Nigerian man trying to approach a Nigerian Lady and she will be acting rude and giving him attitude. The same Nigerian man approaches foreign women and they'd be more polite. My question now is, what are the Nigerian women forming attitude for when the only men likely to find them attractive are black men?

Just because you were curved by a Lady is the reason for this Lamentations undecided undecided?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

grin..babe,,I don't wanna laugh this hard again..

ubunja right now
Kikikiki... grin.

Come let's leave their thread self and send it to oblivion where it belongs cheesy. We are keeping it alive.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Kikikiki... grin.

Come let's leave their thread self and send it to oblivion where it belongs cheesy. We are keeping it alive.
lol,sure babe..
walks outta thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Kikikiki... grin.

just say Bye dont pretend you doing us a favour. im even suprised you still here after calling it shallow hours ago. wonders never cease...
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chukazu:

Just because you were curved by a Lady is the reason for this Lamentations undecided undecided?

This has nothing to do with being curved by a lady. This is the common behavior of Nigerian women. Most Nigerian men would attest to this.

And I don't even reside in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
XML33:

This has nothing to do with being curved by a lady. This is the common behavior of Nigerian women. Most Nigerian men would attest to this.

And I don't even reside in Nigeria.
lol you not even in nigeria??
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by KhadyM(f): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hehehehe the OP praising women from other races reminded me of this pic. OP I sure hope you dont look like the guy on the right grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by watutsi(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
TSOM:

Rwandan girls? You folks do not count. If Rwandan girls had to represent humans in an inter-primate beauty competition, Monkeys, Chimpanzees and Orangutans would be the winners, first and second runners up respectively.

Put your hands down and know your place!

Yeah, the hutu ones with big round noses and fugly faces like most of your nigerian girls may lose. We tutsis (true tutsis) are much,much better and to compare attractiveness with your girls is an insult to my beautiful people.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

lol you not even in nigeria??

I'm a Nigerian and I've lived in Nigeria for the better part of my life. I still visit from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:
Genevieve and juliet ibrahim are both beautiful and very feminine looking

For the life of me, kini big deal about this Genevieve? That woman has always been bang average and should be well into her 40s by now, so why all the hype?

Ok, bro please look up GoT's Sophie Turner. Tell me the one contemporary nollywood actress who measures up to her.

In terms of facial beauty alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
XML33:
It's a canonical fact that black women are at the bottom of the global attractiveness ladder. The women from West Africa tend to be even less attractive than every other black women on average. This means that the average Nigerian woman is most likely among the most unattractive women in the world.

Here are the key features that make black women unattractive.

1. Unfeminine facial features: Nonproportional facial attributes - Big, round noses, big thick lips etc.

2. Unfeminine hair texture that requires the use of chemicals to improve it's femininity. Even after the application of chemicals like relaxers, they still need to fix the hair of women from other parts of the world.

3. Excess testosterone levels which make them look more masculine than women from other parts of the world.

4. Relatively athletic bodies which are unfeminine and generally unattractive - presence of broad shoulders, yam legs etc.

My question to you Nigerian women is this - How does it feel to rank bottom on the attractiveness hierarchy? Why do you have to borrow hairs of other women to look attractive? How does it feel to be the most unfeminine set of women in the world?

We all know that as far as value goes, looks ia an important criterion in women. If looks are important, and black women lack tremendously in that department, what value do they have then? shocked

NB: This doesn't mean there aren't very attractive, feminine black women, but they are like 0.01 percent of the population and as such negligible and irrelevant to my argument.

Also note that the opposite is the case for black men. Black men are rated by women from all parts of the world as being among the most attractive and inarguably the most masculine men. And women are immensely attracted to masculinity. wink
in ur point of view. You cant generalize beauty or ugliness. Individual look for different features in other individual . Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. There are so women black/white who dont consider black men attractive in any way maybe a woman out there doesnt like ur colour or height or facial appearance and if she were to create a thread to voice out her opinions in an immature way(like u did) by generalizing it u will call her names. U might not like naija/black women but dont say it as tho all men dont cause like i said not all women might like ur features too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
CorGier:

For the life of me, kini big deal about this Genevieve? That woman has always been bang average and should be well into her 40s by now, so why all the hype?

Ok, bro please look up GoT's Sophie Turner. Tell me the one contemporary nollywood actress who measures up to her.

the game of throne babe right?
sure she"s cool in her way..but nothing gets me than a heavy behind with hips.yea i can see her.

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
How the Bleep did I miss this thread angry
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
CorGier:

but can u beat this? cheesy

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by BossLaifay(f): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Fools everywhere! Shame.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:

can u beat this? cheesy

Baba, I love a nice soft booty just like the average guy but I'm talking pure aesthetics here. Yeah, that's her. That's perfection right there, way beyond a pair of nice tits and ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
CorGier:

Baba, I love a nice soft booty just like the average guy but I'm talking pure aesthetics here. Yeah, that's her. That's perfection right there, way beyond a pair of nice tits and ass.
yea she"s cool and for an english lady i had say she"s quite attractive
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:

yea she"s cool and for an english lady i had say she"s quite attractive

You can say that again brah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
CorGier:

You can say that again brah.
but when i see an ukwucious lady my blood gets hot grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:

but when i see an ukwucious lady my blood gets hot grin grin

lols, hell yeah.
Just don't be like this guy;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by TSOM(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
watutsi:

Yeah, the hutu ones with big round noses and fugly faces like most of your nigerian girls may lose. We tutsis (true tutsis) are much,much better and to compare attractiveness with your girls is an insult to my beautiful people.
My Nigerian girls? You asked for it!

The unattractiveness and neaderthal-like physical and mental features of Tutsi-Rwanda girls were why you were regarded as lesser beings (animals even) by the Hutus and massacred in 1994.

Really the only outstanding feature of your Tutsi girls are their tooth (teeth) - same dentition of rats.

The highlight of any Rwandan girl's day on social media is if a Nigerian boy likes her picture.

No one knows Rwandan females ranking on the beauty index 'cause you aren't regarded as humans. You grass-foraging 'TOOTHsi'!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
CorGier:

lols, hell yeah.
Just don't be like this guy;
look at d way d guy is viewing d ukwu grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day / Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.