Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (31206 Views)

Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by kizolo(m): 3:49am On Mar 07, 2018
The bitter truth is that the OP is right. Y'all should deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by nlPoster: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
XML33:
It's a canonical fact that black women are at the bottom of the global attractiveness ladder. The women from West Africa tend to be even less attractive than every other black women on average. This means that the average Nigerian woman is most likely among the most unattractive women in the world

Perhaps.

I think you're entitled to your opinion.

My question to you Nigerian women is this - How does it feel to rank bottom on the attractiveness hierarchy? . . .How does it feel to be the most unfeminine set of women in the world?

If it bothers you, then it should bother us I guess.

NB: This doesn't mean there aren't very attractive, feminine black women, but they are like 0.01 percent of the population and as such negligible and irrelevant to my argument.

Cool.

Also note that the opposite is the case for black men. Black men are rated by women from all parts of the world as being among the most attractive and inarguably the most masculine men. And women are immensely attracted to masculinity. wink

Good for you!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by nlPoster: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
I don't have time to be wondering about all this.

Who wan pretty, make e pretty, ko kan mi.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nigerian women are ONE of the most beautiful women in the world.

GOD CREATED US DIFFERENT EVERY WOMAN IS PRETTY

I DONT know why PEOPLE think the whites are better than US.

Is It Because of their long And soft hair OR their narrow nose And small lips OR EVEN fair skin.

The saying is that a prophet is never respected in his home.

Just like the AFRICAN WOMEN.
THE WORLD DOESNT LIKE THEM BECAUSE ITS DONT KNOW THEIR VALUE.

AFRICAN WOMEN ARE JUST DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER WOMEN RACE.

AND THE PROBLEM IS THAT INSTEAD OF THE AFRICAN MEN TO SUPPORT AND PROMOTE THEIR WOMEN THEY END US DEGRADING THEM ITS SOO BAD.

BUT GOD KNOWS THAT HE BLESSED AFRICAN WOMEN ESPICALLY NIGERIAN WOMEN WITHOUT MEASURE.
DEAL WITH THAT.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
serosa:

Is It Because of their long And soft hair OR their narrow nose And small lips OR EVEN fair skin.

AND THE PROBLEM IS THAT INSTEAD OF THE AFRICAN MEN TO SUPPORT AND PROMOTE THEIR WOMEN THEY END US DEGRADING THEM ITS SOO BAD.

BUT GOD KNOWS THAT HE BLESSED AFRICAN WOMEN ESPICALLY NIGERIAN WOMEN WITHOUT MEASURE.
DEAL WITH THAT.
Take it easy undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Take it easy undecided

How?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by nlPoster: 12:55am On Sep 25, 2019
lol look at the Nigerians go to war cheesy grin
guys-'women are ugly', women reply 'no we not!'

later in another thread:
women-'guys are broke', guys reply 'no we not!"
ha ha ha when does it end??

A recent thread was complaining about guys being broke after giving their girlfriends a good time and spending lavishly. Then asking for assistance from the ladies. (Seems it's fairly common). Much argument and hurt feelings on that thread o!

I don't really understand our priorities.

**Addendum** don't develop attitude because I quoted you pls. Sometimes I quote people without looking at the moniker. I don't watch for specific monikers like people do here.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by nlPoster: 1:08am On Sep 25, 2019
Miggs:
There is no need to argue too much about this issue.Just tune into the Big Brother Naija show and see how handsome the male contestants are and compare their goodlooks to the atrocious looking female contestants.

So you're saying the Nigerian men get the good looking genes while the women don't.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by nlPoster: 1:10am On Sep 25, 2019
QueenSekxy:
we are ugly and happy grin

The fact is disposition has nothing to do with looks all the time. A bitter person would be bitter regardless of looks.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Cousin9999: 3:09am On Sep 25, 2019
Wow. Oyinbos are obsessed with us. Forever trolling our spaces. Go play outside oyinbo, and wash your stinking yansh.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by osazuwa23: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
Have you seen uganda rwanda eritre ethiopian tanzania and south african i think nigerian women arnt as pretty compared to women from thede countries maybe igbo women but to me there nothing special about them as well. i am a nigerian myself. nigerian women tend to be shapeless cry

DEAL WITH THAT.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by mentored: 12:55am On Aug 01, 2020
One of the most beautiful women in history was a black woman called Cleopatra..

Nigeria ladies are beautiful, apart from north Africans, i think Nigeria women are amongst the most beautiful women in Africa, after north Africans..

Op have you been to IMO state university or university of abuja?

Okwu nkasi obi
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nonsense.. African/ black women are beautifully made with the best skins, curves in all the right places and all.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Solomonkingon: 2:07am On Mar 14, 2021
Not all Nigerian women are unattractive, even though it seems like most are, you have to take into account the climate, extreme poverty and the fact that the few beautiful women usually have children by rich unattractive men like Tinubu or Obasanjo for financial security rather than go for love, naturally those men pass on their features to their daughters that's why they look so masculine, African women usually look like their fathers, handsome fathers breed beautiful children likewise the opposite. Try not to generalise, yes many are not what we typically call attractive but not all, when a Nigerian woman is fine she is fiiiine and can stand in league with women from across the world, the real ugliness lies in the character, a great number are deceitful, lazy, ungodly, proud for nothing clear to see, arrogant and sadly never learn from the mistakes of older women and so its easy to predict the mistakes they'll make and behaviour in any testing situation because their pride and emotions overwhelm them and deactivates their common sense, after they've called down their pride will not allow them make amends they'd rather die with their pride than live a good life in humility, its amazing how something with no value rules over them. They conveniently blame their shortcomings on men because like they say "he will still cheat" meanwhile men everywhere else cheat but their women dnt use that as an excuse to be rotten. On the other hand just like everywhere, we have our rare gems and true Queens that despite their beauty are filled with humility and are hardworking wifey materials. If you find a good Nigerian woman looks and character wise you've found one of the best in the world.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Dynmyt: 8:15pm On May 09, 2022

Are you denying that black women don't have uglier facial features compared to other women?
Black women tend to have not just big lips but round noses as well. This combination doesn't produce facial beauty, especially that of a feminine kind. Stop arguing rubbish.

If kinky hair isn't less feminine than straight hair, why then do black women spend so much money fixing straight hair in order to look more womanly? Why do men on average find women on straight hair and long weaves to be more attractive and feminine than women on kinky hair?

What's the point of big buttocks on an athletic body with excess subcutaneous fat which black women tend to have pervasively? Black women tend to have big breasts and hips but it's usually on a masculine structure. The two don't mix well. Do all black women have hourglass figures? Don't black women get surgeries as well? Are you making sense? Have you seen Latino women? They have excellent facial features, perfect hair, feminine body structure, and they still possess the ass, hips and boobs that you are attributing to black women.

You are blinded by self deceit. Keep on deceiving yourself. I see beauty where there is beauty. I don't make up consoling untruths like you black women do. Suck it up and admit that you are less attractive and less feminine. Denial is never a solution. grin grin

So u prefer all the bust and hips going to candle legs, which looks more funny...
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Dynmyt: 9:17pm On May 09, 2022

You keep mentioning killer curves and booty. What about the facial features? What about shoulder width? What about athletic physiques? You think it's just booty and curves that makes Kim K attractive? Sub sahrahan African women have uglier facial features than women from other parts of the world. This is fact. They also tend to have broader shoulders, thicker calves, and more athletic physiques, and these are primarily masculine traits.
This is over 3 years now by now u shud have sense. Is the term "athletic" not the reason why the whites and afro americans kill themselves in the gym to acquure? The so called 'toned' or 'strong body physique... Who want drawy jebele skin or fat??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Name Something A Woman Can't Go A Week Without / Where Are Our Virgins Today? / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.