Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (31192 Views)

Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

has that line worked for you before?
I know you won't stop replying.. you are just too low to know when to quit.

in TSOM's voice.

Let's play a game.

You act like I'm dead while I act like you don't exist on this thread, Your time starts now!

Begone! cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:
.c'mon now! where have the laughing emojis gone to? dont be serious now.
if you want me to give your arse a break ask nicely.
you can do better by stopping this unnecessary mentions..I don't entertain joblessness please..
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:

in TSOM's voice.

Let's play a game.

You act like I'm dead while I act like you don't exist on this thread, Your time starts now!

Begone! cool
what do you expect from someone that quote for a living..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:

in TSOM's voice.

Let's play a game.

Begone! cool
well it takes a question to get a reply doesnt it? so who is the dumb one? the one who always replies or the one who is asking but getting suprised everytime she gets a reply?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by makydebbie(f): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

bbn reallywhich section is that,school's fine on vac now.
and yours?
Tv/movies section.
We'll be vacating April 12 so we're preparing last minute lessons before revision. Stay safe dear. kiss
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

you can do better by stopping this unnecessary mentions..I don't entertain joblessness please..
dont claim not to entertain jobless people while you entertaining jobless people. god hates liars.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
makydebbie:
Tv/movies section.
We'll be vacating April 12 so we're preparing last minute lessons before revision. Stay safe dear. kiss
oh dear,,goodluck

you too kiss
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

gringrin..I weak
Honestly, I weak pass you cheesy. Lol Sister, those are the people Nairaland breeds oo. cheesy. The worst part the low guy will claim Alpha male. Alpha ko, Graham ni. Yeye dey smell cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

dont claim not to entertain jobless people while you entertaining jobless people. god hates liars.
goodnight...
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Honestly, I weak pass you cheesy. Lol Sister, those are the people Nairaland breeds oo. cheesy. The worst part the low guy will claim Alpha male. Alpha ko, Graham ni. Yeye dey smell cheesy
just look at you comforting each other.
my dog weak for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by makydebbie(f): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

oh dear,,goodluck

you too kiss
Goodluck too hunnie. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
hahahaha,,isn't he the uneducated old man,,writing those articulated miseducation poo

while his cohorts applauds him for those senseless shiit,,,

he needs brain reset...

he should kuku kill all the ugly girls around him,so that i can take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

goodnight...
see you around.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:
see you around.
take your joblessness to business section..you need help from there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

what do you expect from someone that quote for a living..
My stomach ooo. And the guy still replied me o cheesy cheesy. I beg you know south African or Zimbabwean Language make I use reply am, since our brother has suddenly stop comprehending English cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
XML33:

Having hipped figures isn't a trait that's exclusive to black women. Because Latino women have curves doesn't mean they must have had an African gene in them. Their hipped figures were gotten from their native american ancestors.

The blacks that were shipped to South America aren't the ancestors of Latino women. Someone like Eva Mendez, the typical Latina, doesn't have black ancestry. Same for other typical latina women - They are usually of European and native american ancestry. Of course there are few women exclusively from the Caribbean with black ancestry who identify as Latino, but they aren't the typical Sofia Vagara kind of Latino, and their identity as Latino is usually more cultural than phenotypic.

Are you saying Columbian women who are very shapely have African ancestry? Mexican women as well? How about women from Bolivia? Something is definitely wrong with your head. grin
just admit you have issues with naija ladies instead of bringing this flawed issue about black women being the least desirable women in the world cheesy.even the nigerian girls u dey bash no be oyibo men still dey run after them ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

take your joblessness to business section..you need help from there.
you already said your goodnight. learn to stick to your farewells.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
My stomach ooo. And the guy still replied me o cheesy cheesy. I beg you know south African or Zimbabwean Language make I use reply am, since our brother has suddenly stop comprehending English cheesy cheesy
lool,,he doesn't even know when to stop,even when you use his dialect ..he won't still comprehend. .I weak,,cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

hahahaha,,isn't he the uneducated old man,,writing those articulated miseducation poo

while his cohorts applauds him for those senseless shiit,,,

he needs brain reset...

he should kuku kill all the ugly girls around him,so that i can take him serious.
Miseeducation Fire!
I swear I no fit laugh again cheesy

Something tells me he is ugly cheesy.. Why would he carry ugly thread for head like agege bread. It's fishy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by kwessiStewie2(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
One of the most beautiful women in history was a black woman called Cleopatra..

Nigeria ladies are beautiful, apart from north Africans, i think Nigeria women are amongst the most beautiful women in Africa, after north Africans..

Op have you been to IMO state university or university of abuja?
abeg Cleopatra was not a black woman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Miseeducation Fire!

Something tells me he is ugly cheesy.. Why would he carry ugly thread for head like agege bread. It's fishy cheesy
good thinking. dont quote me directly or you'll have stress. laugh amongst yourself. and remember you not lesbians so you'll need to deal with how guys view you at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Miseeducation Fire!

lol,sis,,I weak..imagine..only him deh comment and reply at the same time...he's ugly and jobless lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

lool,,he doesn't even know when to stop,even when you use his dialect ..he won't still comprehend. .I weak,,cheesy
What a pity! So he's case can not be helped... I weep sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
What a pity! So he's case can not be helped... I weep sad
let's weep together..he needs double of that..what a pity of a child..embarassed
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

lol,sis,,I weak..imagine..only him deh comment and reply at the same time...he's ugly and jobless lipsrsealed
[b] [color=000099] .
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Lol... He even replied posts not directed at him cheesy .

Now he is saying we are not lesbians and guys will still have to judge us, kikikiki please after being called ugly, what's next? who cares? That guy is confuse cheesy cheesy

It is Official! Sire Ubunja is Ugly!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
[color=000099]Lol... He even replied posts not directed at him cheesy .

Now he is saying we are not lesbians and will still have to judge us, kikikiki please after being called ugly, what's next? That guy is confuse cheesy cheesy

It is Official! Sire Ubunja is Ugly! [/color]
grin..he's ugly asfuq..

it has been validated cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
lefulefu:

just admit you have issues with naija ladies instead of bringing this flawed issue about black women being the least desirable women in the world cheesy.even the nigerian girls u dey bash no be oyibo men still dey run after them ?
dude the african girls you vouching for are all with fake hair to look like the white/latina women you are dissing. isnt it funny?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:
grin..he's ugly asfuq..
it has been validated cheesy
grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
[color=000099]Lol... He even replied posts not directed at him cheesy .

Now he is saying we are not lesbians and guys will still have to judge us, kikikiki please after being called ugly, what's next? who cares? That guy is confuse cheesy cheesy

It is Official! Sire Ubunja is Ugly! [/color]
is calling me ugly suppossed to make us partners-in-ugliness? please. when has male beauty ever mattered ??better call me broke.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:

let's weep together..he needs double of that..what a pity of a child..embarassed
sad cry

You know it's one thing to possess a face not even a mother could love, but to be mentally empty with it is the height! Damn! grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. by ubunja(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
sad cry

You know it's one thing to possess a face not even a mother could love, but to be mentally empty with it is the height! Damn! grin
poor you.a post calls you ugly and you spend hours shifting the ugliness to ubunja. even afraid to address him directly. i pity nigerian men...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day / Name Something A Woman Can't Go A Week Without / Where Are Our Virgins Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.