Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide (37536 Views)

Access Bank Flouts CBN Directive, Sack Over 300 Staff In Anambra And Abia States / Arik Air Sacks 300 Workers / Cleaner Lagos Initiatives Sacks 300 Sanitation Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Azam101: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Buhari has finished Nigeria. No need to lie about any repositioning, economy is bad on AIT.

God please help the family of those disengaged staff.
just imagine the gibberish you are saying!

7 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by chuksjuve(m): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
another handiwork of buhari...
Buhari' killing Nigeria business environment from time immemorial angry

3 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by jetz(m): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
APC promised us job now the opposite has been happening millions of Nigerians ve already losed their job chai for dis economy

3 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by stanluiz(m): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
myproperty:
See what buhari has caused. Industries, organisations and companies are closing down. The only thing thriving in Nigeria now is the non-profitable suicide industry
When you vote for an incompetent illiterate dullard what do you expect ?

6 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by dadsonade7: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
More jobless people now in the labour market. Where are these people starting from now ?

4 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by sokera: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
No more PDP money to throw around

12 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Abeyjide: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
when a broadcasting station keep playing politics, it will eventually tell on her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Gabflex: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
see the reason why entrepreneur is the best biz in this world.
Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by kenodrill: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Buhari has finished Nigeria. No need to lie about any repositioning, economy is bad on AIT.

Oga what has the redundancy of AIT staffs got to do with buhari Dokpesi has no excuses as to why he should sack workers cuz he's one among those that benefited from the corrupt practices of the previous administration.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Abeyjide: 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
when broadcasting station keep playing politics, it will eventually tell on her.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
This kind of tin I never see o, my presure dey hike evertday oo, Buhari u dey make us shever o, de more u rule de more we sufer oo.

Roboskeske roboskeske, if no be APC den tell me who oo? Dem go sempe dem go sempe nobody messes wen dey rule o.

Maloooo!!!! duoooo!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by afbstrategies: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
We are looking at our greatest mistake since independence.

You all voted for him. My family and I didn't and we sleep better.

Buhari till 2078 cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Not too Good,the economy is already Poros,whats the way forward nigerians

2 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by afbstrategies: 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
NaijaMutant:

From your logic:

If Dokpesi had to rely on your supposedly blood money from your supposedly useless politicians to pay ordinary salaries to his staff, it shows how bad the economy has become that his business can no longer break even.

I know this is beyond your comprehension undecided

You lack basic understanding of even the word 'comprehension'. So, tell us why AIT is running out of money? Until then, just be quiet! undecided

Do you know how many billions of Naira PDP spent on advertisement with AIT? Many dangerous loopholes have been closed by this administration but you will never see that. That's beyond your comprehension undecided

17 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Culin(f): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
Union Bank in kd also.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by kolaaderin: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

shot up . AIT was running with stolen fund from PDP all this while. Channels TV is still standing remember. You can't be running a company with stolen funds and expect it to stand when such funds is no longer coming.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by GavelSlam: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
Even before the handover Dokpesi was owing his AIT staff months of salary.

His greatest misfortune was Jonathan losing his seat.

Dokpesi's businesses require government patronage but as a gambler he went for broke and became broke.

It's better to lose your job than to be a slave for someone who would not pay salaries for months even years. Better to bite the bullet and create wealth from within.

Ntoor Dokpesi.

The Nigerian Labour force should begin to look inwards and inward they will.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by kernel504(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
afbstrategies:
Bloody money from useless Nigerian politicians have disappeared. cheesy

What of TV Continental that downsided with Tinubu in APC, or has he jointed PDP? You need to start thinking like a man, instead of a boy.

5 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Biggers82(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
I hope Mr Gbanga Aruigba no follow because I to don't want to miss any part on focus Nigeria

1 Like

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by afbstrategies: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
kernel504:

What of TV Continental that downsided with Tinubu in APC, or has he jointed PDP? You need to start thinking like a man, instead of a boy.

At least I am thinking like a boy and not a cow like you. I am not talking about Political Parties because I don't like any of them cheesy

4 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Walexybobo(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
That is what happened when an opposition figure own a broadcasting company. 'i hope the wise ones understand this better'
Only God knws how much billions of naira siphoning to this man all in the name of advert placement and all that- when PDP was in goverment.
I pity the affected workers though.

5 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Charly68: 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
They have no free flow of funds again..this is serious oo

3 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Nukilia: 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Another 4 years for BUHARIC will be the mother of all disaster in Nigeria. grin
Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by fatymore(f): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
ct2:
the greatest mistake we ever made as a country was voting Apc
nope voting Buhari.. Buhari is a personified failure in human clothing
Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by kernel504(m): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
afbstrategies:

At least I am thinking like a boy and not a cow like you. I am not talking about Parties because I don't like any of them cheesy

Tell me… Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?

Act your age not your shoe size.
Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Jyunus: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Even when AIT was getting free money they have not been paying staff salary. Now there's no free money sack inevitable. They will soon go off air
metronaija:
The management of the African Independent Television, AIT, has sacked at least 300 of its staff.

According to reports, the sack took place today and its believed to have been directed by its owner Raymond Dokpesi who allegedly signed the letters for the disengaged staff.

The exercise was said to have been done to allow a repositioning of the media organisation. AIT, which is part of the DAARS Communications Limited, owes backlog of staff salaries which some put at between five to 13 months.

This comes barely 24-hours after The Sun newspapers purged several of its staff, including senior editorial members.

http://www.metronaija.ng/ait-sacks-300-staff-nationwide/

3 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by afbstrategies: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
kernel504:

No, not taking your medication is your profession. I am not the one who put you in your misery.

I am doing just fine. We must call a spade a spade. No more easy money for many Nigerian politicians.

And that's why you see then jumping from one party to the other looking for what?

You can go jump in the lagoon or upgrade your weed for all I care. undecided

5 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Adeolajude(m): 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
this is not time to do Shankara.. please am begging all of Nigerians.. please let's just vote anyone apart from dollardinho.. please..
Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Revolva(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin wahala de oo
Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by afbstrategies: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
kernel504:

Act your age not your shoe size.

You are probably one of those losers working as mechanics or thugs for Nigerian politicians.

Look for a decent job and quit blaming others for your failures undecided

5 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by uba1991: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
No more Dasuki. God bless buhari

3 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by tochi8888(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER / Most Ridiculed And Rubbished Professions In Nigeria / They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.