Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,765 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide (37535 Views)

Access Bank Flouts CBN Directive, Sack Over 300 Staff In Anambra And Abia States / Arik Air Sacks 300 Workers / Cleaner Lagos Initiatives Sacks 300 Sanitation Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by 8stargeneral: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
I kne AIT won't survive APC government,300 staffs,hw many remain

1 Like

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Patowhite: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Tell your client to go to Walmart store to buy vanillacard white one and activate it with 50$ or 100$sure banker I am loading in 4000$ or 5000$ itsure pls only trusted guys pls no ripping pls watsapp fast okay0 _9 0 6 _0 _2 1 3 _0 9_ 8Don’t come and be asking stupid questionsI only answer reasonable questions
Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by magaliyu(f): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
without any prejudice the economy is taking shape. Ait's problem lies within its strategies. the station operates more of a sectional political and social believes of the vulture elites. whom have wake up to find that business is no longer as usual. it is obvious unless if you are not on the same page with the reality.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Umargandu(m): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Reymond dokpesi no more available money wooooo

2 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by uba1991: 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
I can't forget d useless documentary they aired in 2015 just to discredit Buhari. Thunder fire Docpesy,no more free money. GOD BLESS PMB. Masu gudu su gudu.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by gr8tone: 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
immortalcrown:
Chai!

For some people,

Job opportunity loaded.
For where? Did you read the article well? They were disengaged not because they don't know how to work or for any misconduct but because AIT can't meet up with their salaries. Do you want to work without pay?
Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by DozieInc(m): 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
NaijaMutant:
The Nigerian economy has bounced back from recession only on the lips of government appointees and APC stooges.

In reality, the Nigerian economy is in shambles.

Propaganda and lies as characterized by APC government has only served to compound our problems. undecided
Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by NurseJP(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Buhari has finished Nigeria. No need to lie about any repositioning, economy is bad on AIT.

God please help the family of those disengaged staff.
My friend that wanted to help me with my NYSC personal community development service project was affected....may God help him!
Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by edgecution(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
CorleonOfSicily:
After owing the affected staff 13months salary.
If Ramond Dokpesi happens to win any political position, we will have to apologise to Yahya Bello of Kogi.

As far i as know. AIT has been owing salaries since the early 2000s .

7 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
ct2:
the greatest mistake we ever made as a country was voting Apc
no we didn't make any mistake, the dullard from Daura has proved his incompetency and clueless , had it been we didn't vote for him we will be regretting by now why we did not vote for Messiah of Nigeria
Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by martineverest(m): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
ct2:
use it head to decipher what prompted the sacking.....ait have been broke since 2011.....they were sustained by money looted for PDP campaigns.....now they are back to their rooms and glooms cos no more free money

4 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Cargo36: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
I anticipated this long before,because AIT is run by quesnable money from our politicians

3 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by martineverest(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
NaijaMutant:

From your logic:

If Dokpesi had to rely on your supposedly blood money from your supposedly useless politicians to pay ordinary salaries to his staff, it shows how bad the economy has become that his business can no longer break even.

I know this is beyond your comprehension undecided
bro,I remember when ait went bankrupt in 2011/2012 fiscal year...ait have been broke for almost 10 years .PDP sustained them

5 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by pedrilo: 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
They lack innotivrness
Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by uuzba(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
As long as computers can be programmed to do tasks, people would be relieved of their jobs.
As long as free/cheap information can be downloaded from the internet, people will be relieved of their jobs.
As long as we can import whatever we need from overseas by writing one email, on making one cheap phone call to China, people will be relived of more jobs.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by freshdude99(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
I heard Ohiria Agboseremi is no longer with Raypower! What a loss, I will really miss his in-depth analysis free of ethnic bias in political platform.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by donb06: 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
sokera:
No more PDP money to throw around
if the PDP money thrown around is used to feed families by employing bread winners.....then its better than holding unto the money... And if I may ask.... Who is APC holding the money for?... Nigerians?? I think NO...... Then who.....THEMSELVES
Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Alphalinx(m): 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Don't blame Buhari, AIT boss invested more of his income in politics & PDP dtz d genesis...he knws d penalty of loosing dtz wat he is facing...

2 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Aldebaran(m): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nawa
Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Yankee101: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
This guy took so much money from Govt but continues to owe staff perennially.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by arsenal33: 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
NO MORE FREE MONEY

1 Like

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by arsenal33: 12:01am On Mar 03, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Buhari has finished Nigeria. No need to lie about any repositioning, economy is bad on AIT.

Channels, Silverbird etc are not sackng...AIT was surviving on PDP money

4 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by pedrilo: 12:16am On Mar 03, 2018
magaliyu:
without any prejudice the economy is taking shape. Ait's problem lies within its strategies. the station operates more of a sectional political and social believes of the vulture elites. whom have wake up to find that business is no longer as usual. it is obvious unless if you are not on the same page with the reality.
to be sincere, I almost had migraine reading ur comment.

1 Like

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 03, 2018
freshdude99:
I heard Ohiria Agboseremi is no longer with Raypower! What a loss, I will really miss his in-depth analysis free of ethnic bias in political platform.

Dude saw it coming. He bowed out before the axe fell. Smart move from a fantastic broadcaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 03, 2018
pedrilo:
to be sincere, I almost had migraine reading ur comment.

grin grin

A very rambling piece. Lol. Please take painkillers.
Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by micflo28(m): 12:28am On Mar 03, 2018
I wonder how they manage to smile before the camera anchoring news and other programmes. I seldom pray God help Nigeria, if an individual or group of individuals has this nation to hostage, Lord show yourself mightily and redeem us from them.
Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:35am On Mar 03, 2018
immortalcrown:
Chai!

For some people,

Job opportunity loaded.
how does sacking lead to job opportunity
abi eye de pain you

1 Like

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:36am On Mar 03, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

why won't it be bad
no more loot to share

3 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:40am On Mar 03, 2018
ct2:
there are 8 pdp states you can move to

5 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:41am On Mar 03, 2018
NaijaMutant:

From your logic:

If Dokpesi had to rely on your supposedly blood money from your supposedly useless politicians to pay ordinary salaries to his staff, it shows how bad the economy has become that his business can no longer break even.

I know this is beyond your comprehension undecided
aka the economy was bad since jona and obj time

3 Likes

Re: AIT Sacks 300 Staff Nationwide by Omodua(m): 12:42am On Mar 03, 2018
afbstrategies:
Bloody money from useless Nigerian politicians have disappeared.

The noose has been tightened and many loopholes closed cheesy
Guy, it is not. The economy is not properly managed. Buhari's ministers, many largely inexperienced, are short of ideas and economic blueprint. He needs to reshuffle his cabinet to give it more bite. So many square pegs in round holes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER / They Were Expecting Sack Letter But She Surprised Them With Iphone 13 PRO MAX / Most Ridiculed And Rubbished Professions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.