Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos (43116 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Israeljones(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2018
He wouldn't have been dumped like that if he the size of his d...k was the right size..... not too small and not too big....
I dont pity people like this, because he died a stupid death
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by marvin906(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2018
what a useless mo.ron..

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by SmartMugu: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2018
What happened to his left leg in the pix? Is that why she left?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Hostermipo(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Hh
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2018
Greatest fool ever grin .. RIP
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by mckazzy(m): 11:35am On Mar 03, 2018
R.I.H stupid mofo
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by donblade85555(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2018
madness.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by sisisioge: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2018
Haaaaa! What a weak soul! I hope his loved ones are able to forgive him. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2018
AndLeo:
If you commit suicide you will be killing the wrong person.

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by bedspread: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2018
If This is True, Then it's a Display of GREAT FOOLISHNESS

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by OmoOshodi(m): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2018
Eeeeyah ... Na one leg the guy get ...... F00lish fellow....
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Alariiwo: 11:38am On Mar 03, 2018
Igbos have fragile hearts.. they should stay away from anything love biko.

There is a reason girls call Yoruba guys demons na. Abi mo ti commit suicide ni
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Marxist001(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry His corpse should be beheaded as a punishment for his stupidity. He must have been an infidel Christian. The only thing i can die for is Islam
just like the way u and ur blood sucking brothers behead innocent people in the north....people like u should be banned from this world and the world after...devil incarnate #spits on his face
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by millomaniac: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2018
you can die for your girlfriend abi? but if we say come out and do ordinary protest now you will say you no wan die abeg. mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by WesternMosio09: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2018
A friend of mine did d same last year and d Craziest part was dat d same gurl he killed himself for came to his candle nite with anoda GUY... what a World!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by BABANGBALI: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2018
Funjosh almost did same two years ago when his useless girlfriend got married to his landlord
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by dimeji1(m): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2018
Another idiot...heaven will judge your action. Always refuse to flex with worldly friends to learn how girl works.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Dolemite(f): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2018
Fine boy like this what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by segsman(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2018
Buy why has it always been guys killing themselves for ladies......I have never heard of a girl killing her self for a guy undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2018
When are they having the burial so we can merry for a life well spent.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by InfernoNig: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2018
Eya. Dirty love. Shey now the girl will continue her life
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Nairalanddist: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2018
Marxist001:

just like the way u and ur blood sucking brothers behead innocent people in the north....people like u should be banned from this world and the world after...devil incarnate #spits on his face

I'm giving you the last warning angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Kaybaba5(m): 11:42am On Mar 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry His corpse should be beheaded as a punishment for his stupidity. He must have been an infidel Christian. The only thing i can die for is Islam

See them, we have noticed you..

Mtchew.....
Dont worry they will soon come for yours..cos to them u are not a true muslim...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Maximus85(m): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2018
dainformant:
This is quite unfortunate. A young man has left his family, friends and colleagues in lament after allegedly killing himself because of the girlfriend. According to reports, the deceased identified as Tony Phillip allegedly killed himself on Thursday, 1st of March 2018, because his girlfriend left him.

He was said to be a Legionary at Our Lady Mother of Perpetual Help Catholic Church in Ajah area of Lagos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/tony-phillip-commits-suicide-after-his-girlfriend-left-him-in-lagos.html

Fool
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by iAmucheemma(m): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:

So you can die for a religion that was forced on you. Are U Married, if u re please, always use condom.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Horlufemi(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2018
femolacqua:
As he as died now has the girl return or will she come to his grave to mourn. That dude just died for nothing

With her boyfriend
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Ellabae(f): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2018
Suicide for girl? Na wa. God help us
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Horlufemi(m): 11:47am On Mar 03, 2018
Now that's correct suicide.

No be suicide where someone will say I want to kill myself.

Please if you want to die go and buy sniper on credit. Drink half now drink half tomorrow.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Memories12411: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2018
This young man! What does he know about women and love. He died as a learner.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Deo1986(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2018
'Never invest yourself into any relationship that it failure would cost you your happiness' i keep advising guys/girls.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by obibob2020(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:
Dis guy u b mumu ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Neutralized After Engaging Soldiers In Gun Battle In Oyo. Photos / Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead / Suspected Kidnappers Kill Retired Navy Captain And His Aide In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.