Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos (43123 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by NavalObi37: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry His corpse should be beheaded as a punishment for his stupidity. He must have been an infidel Christian. The only thing i can die for is Islam

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND HIM, BECAUSE YOU'LL BE DYING FOR THE WRONG THING AND REASON... ONLY DIE FOR JESUS CHRIST WHO REMAINS THE WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE. GOD'S ONLY WAY OF SALVATION.
YOI NEED HIM NOW , BRO
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
NavalObi37:

VERY WRONG MOVE HE MADE BRO, IT'S NOT WISE NEITHER IS IT BRAVE... BUT FOOLISH
WHERE DO YOU THINK A SUICIDER WILL END UP.? HEAVEN OR HELL.?
A DEAD PERSON GOES TO THE GRAVE.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Nairalanddist: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
NavalObi37:

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND HIM, BECAUSE YOU'LL BE DYING FOR THE WRONG THING AND REASON... ONLY DIE FOR JESUS CHRIST WHO REMAINS THE WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE. GOD'S ONLY WAY OF SALVATION.
YOI NEED HIM NOW , BRO

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is the only the only true prophet of Allah. Jesus will be beheaded if we catch him
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by homosapien002: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry His corpse should be beheaded as a punishment for his stupidity. He must have been an infidel Christian. The only thing i can die for is Islam

Why u no dey borno state dey fight dem boko wey b real infidels since ur ready to die for Islam? Oga na mouth u get but no bravery. grin grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by homosapien002: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is the only the only true prophet of Allah. Jesus will be beheaded if we catch him

I doubt ur a real Muslim cos if u are den you won't be talking about jesus in such manner..
Peace
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by homosapien002: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
soberdrunk:
If you have never 'truly' been in love you wont be able to relate and you will think this young man has achieved a new level of stupidity by killing himself for love but i assure you that "love" makes a man do things he himself cannot explain. I remember one time i kept 4 bottles of gulder inside my freezer for quick chill, i slept off and forgot it and all the bottles got broken, for two weeks I couldn't get erection angry angry

This 1 wey u talk just weak me bro..wetin go con happen if na henessy or ciroc vodka u put for freezer?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by coolh3ad(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Is this one well?.. Don't get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?. Keep typing, someday you'll type something intelligent and meaningful!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Chelseafan1: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2018
Ladynia2:
I don't believe that a guy can die because of a lady. 9ja guys are smarter than that .99.9% of them are heart breakers. R.I.P

Hi
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Aparakay(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
He go chop koboko for Baba God hand now for killing himself coz of ordinary woman, shame on him �
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by bellesangel(f): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
don't judge a book by its cover . you were not in his shoes, there must have been more to it # YES- it was a stupid decision but HEY, you know nothing about DEPRESSION and frustration....... IF depression caught u ehn, u no go reason well ohhhh。。 It takes grace, # don't judge him let God do that . RIP G
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Adadioranma79(f): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Your case is really different
soberdrunk:
If you have never 'truly' been in love you wont be able to relate and you will think this young man has achieved a new level of stupidity by killing himself for love but i assure you that "love" makes a man do things he himself cannot explain. I remember one time i kept 4 bottles of gulder inside my freezer for quick chill, i slept off and forgot it and all the bottles got broken, for two weeks I couldn't get erection angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Neutralized After Engaging Soldiers In Gun Battle In Oyo. Photos / Suspected Kidnappers Kill Retired Navy Captain And His Aide In Plateau / Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.