Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos (43100 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by uuzba(m): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
millomaniac:
you can die for your girlfriend abi? but if we say come out and do ordinary protest now you will say you no wan die abeg. mtchewww

Exactly my point. Suicide is the greatest act of selfishness a person can commit.
When heavy boys with sweat and armpit are looking for you to come and protest injustice in the land, you will run and hide inside your room. Tie your neck rope and die. If die was sweating you, you should have kukuma gone and followed the armpit boys calling you out to come and protest.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
I should point out that there's absolutely no proof he killed himself for a breakup, its just a hypothesis people believe out of fallacy

Event Y happening after event X doesn't mean event X caused Y
For instance, that the sun rises after the cock crows doesn't mean the crow caused the sun to rise

if the above is sound then we can say that Event suicide happening after event Breakup doesn't mean breakup caused the suicide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Marineetyon(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's why no man should tell any woman.
"I can die for you"

Because a day will come when the devil would want you to prove your words.

But this to me, is the purest display of true love.
For the Bible says in John 15:13.
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

He loved this girl more than everything in this world, even more than his life.
This is why true love is hard to find.
continue
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Who will commit suicide for me?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by poyet(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
Just girlfriend o. Even if my wife dump me I no go send not to talk of girlfriend. With the way women plenty for this world I go con ki myself for one babe. Omo, I no fit do dis kain stupidity
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Chikita66:
Who will commit suicide for me?

why do you want that?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Virgohills(m): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
The babe is with some other guy now reading this post
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
[sup][/sup]
Yadda, yadda, yadda... shut it f00l!

Which meds? Which nonexistent dough are you chatting crap about having, boy? Who dashed monkey like you banana?

Listen up, fulfilled, upwardly-mobile people don't celebrate Suicide as noble! But for the net, your class and mine don't meet! And ur rotten antecedents clearly show what a classless "accident-going-somewhere-2happen" loser you are!

We know ur "barely-able-to-feed" type & how y'all troll the net looking for who to infect with your leprous village curse, poverty-stricken fool like you who sees suicide as celebration-worthy!

Only killjoys find it laughable when misdirected young ones hurt themselves.
You are a compound fool and no leadership material! And am sure you're not gonna rest until you kill yourself one of these days because nothing else can come from your obfuscated, maggot-infested brain, ndi ala sadist!

IN RED, ABOVE, IS THE ONLY SENSIBLE THING YOU WROTE.

SO NOW TELL ME,

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HELP THOSE YOUNG ONES IN NEED, WHO FEEL THE ONLY ALTERNATIVE IS DEATH OR A LIFE OF CRIME AND HARD DRUGS?

WHAT IS YOUR SOCIETY DOING FOR THOSE PEOPLE, OTHER THAN TELLING THEM ABOUT GOD AND SALVATION?

WHAT STEPS HAVE YOU TAKEN TO REDIRECT THE SO MANY MISDIRECTED PEOPLE IN YOUR LOCALITY?

I'M GUESSING YOU'VE DONE NOTHING.

NOT THAT I'M CELEBRATING SUICIDE, OR SAYING IT'S A WONDERFUL THING. I WONDER HOW YOU READ THAT IN MY COMMENT WHEN I HAVEN'T SAID THAT.

BUT SIR,
IF YOU HAVEN'T HELP ANYONE STAY ALIVE, YOU DON'T GET TO BE THE JUDGE ON WHY AND WHEN THEY DECIDE TO DIE.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I'm an atheist
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I should point out that there's absolutely no proof he killed himself for a breakup, its just a hypothesis people believe out of fallacy

Event Y happening after event X doesn't mean event X caused Y
For instance, that the sun rises after the cock crows doesn't mean the crow caused the sun to rise

if the above is sound then we can say that Event suicide happening after event Breakup doesn't mean breakup caused the suicide

VERY VALID POINT.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Funjosh(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Funjosh almost did same two years ago when his useless girlfriend got married to his landlord

Ode you were still in Primary school when I had the first and the last heart break of my life. You better start preparing for your Jamb.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Rozaytee: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
dainformant:
This is quite unfortunate. A young man has left his family, friends and colleagues in lament after allegedly killing himself because of the girlfriend. According to reports, the deceased identified as Tony Phillip allegedly killed himself on Thursday, 1st of March 2018, because his girlfriend left him.

He was said to be a Legionary at Our Lady Mother of Perpetual Help Catholic Church in Ajah area of Lagos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/tony-phillip-commits-suicide-after-his-girlfriend-left-him-in-lagos.html
only broke naive premature men..commit suicide over a relationship..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by lukency(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alakori
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by dbanjj1629(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Its unfortunate. See young man wey dey full of life o jst kill himself. He was short sighted. He never saw the great days ahead.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by femo86(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2018

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Barblow(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I'm an atheist
You Have Made A Choice
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by muslove(m): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by jacyhelen(f): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry His corpse should be beheaded as a punishment for his stupidity. He must have been an infidel Christian. The only thing i can die for is Islam

happy Bombing!!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by jacyhelen(f): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hector09:
I have been scared of luv cus of what they did to me

love with ur Head not heart!!!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by jacyhelen(f): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Mind what you say young man angry

but thats the Truth...u are Born isis and Bokoharam..kiss the truth
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Meksumnoiz(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=Nairalanddist post=65521247]

Mind what you say young man angry[/qu you should also mind what u say!islam does not beleve in,boka,spiritualist but u av find a way to sancrosanct d name to suit ur selfish interest,i can bet ur type has visited juju house just to woo a girl.thank God christianity forbids sucide if not i go huzzle u where ever u are kill u nd kill myselve cos what ur suppoorting evil.arant nonses.kerara here mehn.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by BABANGBALI: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Funjosh:

Ode you were still in Primary school when I had the first and the last heart break of my life. You better start preparing for your Jamb.
liar
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by WesternMosio09: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
millionboi2:
why una no bit her na

Bite keh, we were all shocked and amazed ni

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by WesternMosio09: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=musa234 post=65525127]Nollywood[/quote
Abi Bollywood??
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by sholamat: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
I can relate to this..
my girl friend just broke up with me cos she entered school and she has seen a new fine boy na...
she broke up with me without any reason
The hurt and pain was so much.
but as a sharp guy, I had to move on...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by millionboi2: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol
which part of d country are u?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Ellabae(f): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
millionboi2:
which part of d country are u?
somewhere
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by millionboi2: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ellabae:
somewhere
Abeg tell me.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Ellabae(f): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
millionboi2:
Abeg tell me.
I can't disclose that here
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by millionboi2: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ellabae:
I can't disclose that here
bonu080@gmail.com

Send me ur whatsap number
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by NavalObi37: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DON'T SAY THAT.

HE'S A GROWN MAN, AND HAS THE RIGHT TO DIE FOR WHATEVER REASONS HE HAS.

WHO KNOWS?

MAYBE TO HIM DYING IS GONNA BE EASIER AND BETTER THAN LIVING.

UNLIKE PEOPLE WHO WISH TO DIE BUT ARE SCARED TO DIE, SO THEY REMAIN ALIVE SUFFERING, LIVING LESS THAN A DEAD PERSON.

I APPLAUD HIM FOR MAKING SUCH A BRAVE, WISER CHOICE.

VERY WRONG MOVE HE MADE BRO, IT'S NOT WISE NEITHER IS IT BRAVE... BUT FOOLISH

WHERE DO YOU THINK A SUICIDER WILL END UP.?
HEAVEN OR HELL.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) / Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video) / One Chance Drivers Take ATM Card Of Victims And Empty Their Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.