Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos (43127 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / I Took To Sodomizing Boys When My Girlfriend Left Me - Gay Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by hatedisplace: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry His corpse should be beheaded as a punishment for his stupidity. He must have been an infidel Christian. The only thing i can die for is Islam
which planet are you from
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by hatedisplace: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
soberdrunk:
If you have never 'truly' been in love you wont be able to relate and you will think this young man has achieved a new level of stupidity by killing himself for love but i assure you that "love" makes a man do things he himself cannot explain. I remember one time i kept 4 bottles of gulder inside my freezer for quick chill, i slept off and forgot it and all the bottles got broken, for two weeks I couldn't get erection angry angry
out of point
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
His corpse should be beaten.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Yoclan: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hi, it easy to earn free Bitcoin.

√ Want to earn free bitcoins ??

√ Download slidecoin app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=slide.coin_app

√ The no 1 free bitcoin app in the playstore

√ App will ask for referal code input this YOL366 for extra 300 satoshi.

√ NOTE: Input that bonus code to gain 300satshi. Failure to do you won't be able to withdraw. Cause you must be refer by someone

√ Withdraw every 24 hours straight to your wallet !!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by millionboi2: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Suicide for girl? Na wa. God help us
Na so oo

Dat dimple 4ur face fit kill person
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by olaleye1355(m): 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's why no man should tell any woman.
"I can die for you"

Because a day will come when the devil would want you to prove your words.

But this to me, is the purest display of true love.
For the Bible says in John 15:13.
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

He loved this girl more than everything in this world, even more than his life.
This is why true love is hard to find.

For your mind now , you just explained "True Love".

I can also see that from the likes you got you' already
missled some people

Suicide is not sacrifice! Its murder

Dying for someone means taking a bullet that was meant to kill that person. WILLINGLY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Ellabae(f): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
millionboi2:
Na so oo

Dat dimple 4ur face fit kill person
Lol
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by 3verblazing(m): 12:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
padresolomon:
Its so unfortunate you have children commenting on a serious issue like this. This guy was seriously depressed and needed help which he never got. Anybody can become depressed. So please no one should condem the guy but just pray that those who find themselves in thesame situation will get the help they need before its too late. RIP
brother u have spoken well... Bu there is no justification for taking onces life. That's the hight of selfishness, wickedness, faithlessness and mumuness...when u seek u shall find... If depression lead to wat he did..then he's to blame.. He allow himself to be sunk into that hole ...BTW why should a girl leaving him lead to depression n committing suicide..how old is he.. What sacrifieses has he made...towards the said relationship... Pls stop stylishly justifying what's not right... That's not true love... Probably some sick obsession... Mixed with selfishness...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by doyinisaac(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"I can die for you"

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

lol....how you manage to mix sense and nonsense together amazes me.....

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Ape-shyt logic from monkey brains!

LOOK HERE! NWAMAIKPE IS BACK SO ALL Y'ALL LOUDMOUTH, "Like" seekers best go find jobs!

And get some commonsense while at it.

what exactly is the apeshit in logic you're yammering about?

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Ape-shyt logic from monkey brains!

LOOK HERE! NWAMAIKPE IS BACK SO ALL Y'ALL LOUDMOUTH, "Like" seekers best go find jobs!

And get some commonsense while at it.

IF YOUR MEDICINE HAS FINISHED AND YOU'RE ASHAMED TO CREATE A THREAD TO ASK FOR ALMS,

PM ME THE COST OF THE DRUGS AND YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS LET ME SEND YOU SOME MONEY.

IT'S MY CIVIC OBLIGATION TO NOT LET YOU GO FULLY INSANE.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Barblow(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Our youth needed to be taught some life skills and be feed with the word of God to live a wonderful life. Some of them are not ripe or mature enough to go into relationships, some has low self-esteem and so on
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
3verblazing:
brother u have spoken well... Bu there is no justification for taking onces life. That's the hight of selfishness, wickedness, faithlessness and mumuness...

This isn't necessarily true

One can take one's life due to selflessness, like someone that's facing a debilitating/terminal disease like cancer which has drained his finances and has drained that of his family and loved ones and has affected them psychologically may decide to take his own life to save them all the stress. That also settles the "wickedness" and "mumuness"

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
Barblow:
Our youth needed to be taught some life skills and be feed with the word of God to live a wonderful life. Some of them are not ripe or mature enough to go into relationships, some has low self-esteem and so on

There are notable Christians and pastors that commit/attempt suicide too

Depression is no respecter of imaginary friends

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Newboss(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DON'T SAY THAT.

HE'S A GROWN MAN, AND HIS THE RIGHT TO DIE FOR WHATEVER REASONS HE HAS.

WHO KNOWS?

MAYBE TO HIM DYING IS GONNA BE EASIER AND BETTER THAN LIVING.

UNLIKE PEOPLE WHO WISH TO DIE BUT ARE SCARED TO DIE, SO THEY REMAIN ALIVE SUFFERING, LIVING LESS THAN A DEAD PERSON.

I APPLAUD HIM FOR MAKING SUCH A BRAVE, WISER CHOICE.
Flawless! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by sagieramos(m): 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IF YOUR MEDICINE HAS FINISHED AND YOU'RE ASHAMED TO CREATE A THREAD TO ASK FOR ALMS,

PM ME THE COST OF THE DRUGS AND YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS LET ME SEND YOU SOME MONEY.

Finishing
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Tobycharles: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry His corpse should be beheaded as a punishment for his stupidity. He must have been an infidel Christian. The only thing i can die for is Islam

Another Fundamentalist
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by 3kay945(m): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DON'T SAY THAT.

HE'S A GROWN MAN, AND HIS THE RIGHT TO DIE FOR WHATEVER REASONS HE HAS.

WHO KNOWS?

UNLIKE PEOPLE WHO WISH TO DIE BUT ARE SCARED TO DIE, SO THEY REMAIN ALIVE SUFFERING, LIVING LESS THAN A DEAD PERSON.

This your point of reasoning wow me. shocked cos the dude was still young.
You made some salient point though. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by musa234(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
WesternMosio09:
A friend of mine did d same last year and d Craziest part was dat d same gurl he killed himself for came to his candle nite with anoda GUY... what a World!!
Nollywood
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

THEIR ALL KNOWING IMAGINARY FRIEND KNEW HOW THEY'D DIE ALREADY, BEFORE CREATION.

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE "MASTER PLAN" ?

MAYBE PEOPLE COMMITTING SUICIDE IS ALL PART OF THAT TOO.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Wallade(m): 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

Like seriously?

You killed yourself because of a woman?
The last thing that is worth dying for.
I'm sure he can't rest in peace. Very Sure!

BTW How are we sure he killed himself because of a woman?
Did he leave a suicide note?

☣ ☠

He was a stupid boy!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
VanjoshIII:
His corpse should be eaten.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Barblow(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

So, God can't handle depression?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by kingthreat(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
To my present girlfriend. The day you leave me, I will have a threesomee with 2 bigbreasted lesbians and forget about you grin grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by CeeKay17: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Pathetic weak ass Nigga. The world doesn't need wussies like him. Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
Barblow:
So, God can't handle depression?

I'm an atheist
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Krak(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DON'T SAY THAT.

HE'S A GROWN MAN, AND HAS THE RIGHT TO DIE FOR WHATEVER REASONS HE HAS.

WHO KNOWS?

Someone will commit suicide and people will be raining insults, abuses and curses on him. Our people are so dumb and narrow minded.

Where in the bible is it stated that he who commits suicide will go to hell?

He made a choice and lived/died for it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by SOFTENGR: 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
fuckerstard:
Wasere mugun, girl that is already shaggin another bruh.
I no fit die cos of any bitch. I better sip my Odeku

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by Ladynia2(f): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
I don't believe that a guy can die because of a lady. 9ja guys are smarter than that .99.9% of them are heart breakers. R.I.P
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by IdeyFindWife: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Yadda, yadda, yadda... shut it f00l!

Which meds? Which nonexistent dough are you chatting crap about having, boy? Who dashed monkey like you banana?

Listen up, fulfilled, upwardly-mobile people don't celebrate Suicide as noble! But for the net, your class and mine don't meet! And ur rotten antecedents clearly show what a classless "accident-going-somewhere-2happen" loser you are!

We know ur "barely-able-to-feed" type & how y'all troll the net looking for who to infect with your leprous village curse, poverty-stricken fool like you who sees suicide as celebration-worthy!

Only killjoys find it laughable when misdirected young ones hurt themselves. You are a compound fool and no leadership material! And am sure you're not gonna rest until you kill yourself one of these days because nothing else can come from your obfuscated, maggot-infested brain, ndi ala sadist!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by uuzba(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"I can die for you"

You are so daft. The same Bible says THOU SHALT NOT KILL.
And that. Includes YOURSELF.
-
This is how Devil has tricked so many foolish people into breaking the law of God.
-
If he was killed by someone else in a bid to save his girlfriend, ... The Bible says, "greater love has no man than he lay down his life for another".
This is what Jesus did.

But this guy use his own hand to kill himself.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
uuzba:

You are so daft. The same Bible says THOU SHALT NOT KILL.
And that. Includes YOURSELF.
-
This is how Devil has tricked so many foolish people into breaking the law of God.
-
If he was killed by someone else in a bid to save his girlfriend, ... The Bible says, "greater love has no man than he lay down his life for another".
This is what Jesus did.

But this guy use his own hand to kill himself.
Nah, its actually "Thou Shall not murder" since you can't technically murder yourself, suicide isn't murder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnappers Kill Retired Navy Captain And His Aide In Plateau / Man Caught Defrauding His Elderly Helper/host In USA 6 Months After Relocating / Missing Hussaini Aliyu Takuma Killed By His Workers (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.