Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (75335 Views)

Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself / How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Otenzy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Awoofawo(m): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Ysakaws1: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
megafaraday:
I actually got the info on this thread, applied on Tuesday and I got accepted on Friday. Put up my first artwork today, Saturday. Waiting for the royalties to start rolling in.
Thanks Op for this thread
Please sincerely, how much have you made so far?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
myproboy:
i must say you post informative article but one thing i really don't like about this dude is that most of what he posted here is not something he has actually make money from. he copy/paste articles which he doesn't partake on. you have to practice what you practice instead of posting and allowing others to get burnt.

most of the ebooks you sell doesn't speak well of you because you don't practice exactly what you preach on ebook. i have read most of the thread you have posted here on nairaland and i must say, you have never made a dime from the stuffs you posted. you just copy/paste what other people have written and people on nairaland will think you are actually making money from it not knowing its all copy/paste just to lure gullible nairaland to buy your subscription or ebook packages. guy post things you are actually making money from , not things you have no tested, that is very bad and doesn't speak well of you. you need to practice what you preach.
Sometimes I wonder how some people think?
How can you just appear from nowhere and start accusing me for no reason?
I mean I haven't had any transaction with you before and it went bad.
I don't even know you
If I may ask, who are you to tell me what to do and how to do it? What right do you have?
When did copy/paste become a crime if that is all I do according to you?

Busy body. The last time I checked, I owe you nothing! Not even an explanation of what I do.
I've been here on Nairaland for over 6 good years with over 2,000 posts and 83 topics.
Yet without a single case of fraud/scam
But here you are accusing me of fraudulent activities

I wanted to ignore you because I see that you just want to create some distraction here.
But for the sake of those who don't know me and will be reading this your baseless accusations,
I have decided to reply you.

First, I don't sell ebooks or subscriptions.
But you actually claimed that I do.
So you must provide the link to where I'm selling the ebooks or subsections.
You also claimed that the ebooks I sell doesn't speak well of me. Good claim
You must also provide the link to where people are actually complaining about the ebook that I sold which is not working

Didn't Nairaland have scammers list thread?
Why not list my name there since you claim I'm scamming people on Nairaland?
Why come here to distract attention?

If you fail to provide the links to back up your claims, then I will get the Mods involve to treat your desperate effort to spoil my good name for no reason

9 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by amidafrica: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2018
op.. I don't know the reason why my invitation was rejected on... Can you put more enlightenment... cry

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2018
amidafrica:
op.. I don't know the reason why my invitation was rejected on... Can you put more enlightenment... cry

Sorry about that.
You will want to reapply again.
Did you read the post on Kikimat where I give some tips on how to write your application?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by amidafrica: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2018
CosmicJames:

Sorry about that.
You will want to reapply again.
Did you read the post on Kikimat where I give some tips on how to write your application?
Yes of course, I followed the information posted on your website .Can I reapply again with the same details?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by deransom(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2018
my application has been approved, thank you cosmic! ON THe VERGE of getting started

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
amidafrica:

Yes of course, I followed the information posted on your website .Can I reapply again with the same details?
Your previous details is already on their record.
So it can't be used. Try using a different detail.
Lets see if it will go through.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by MrsAnyanwu(f): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Who has gotten paid with evidence?

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by TourismMan(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Who has made money oooo? That is what we want to hear.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Awoofawo:
Second Product live....
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

which software do you use for designing or can you recommend a good online designer software
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
CosmicJames:
Today I bring to us one of the biggest money making program on the internet right now.

Amazon is the biggest online retail store in the world with millions of daily visitors who are ready with their credit cards to buy all kinds of things on Amazon including T-shirts!

You don't need to drive traffic to your T-shirts to make sales.

You will not be required to buy and import the T-shirts from China to sell on Amazon.

You don't need to ship the T-shirt to the customers as they purchase it

This is a Print On Demand (POD) service.
And Amazon does everything for you -- from Marketing, Production, Shipping, and Customer service.
Then pay you your earnings.
And you are paid through Payoneer. So you don't need to worry about PayPal or how to withdraw your money.

Moreover, they accept Nigeria. So you don't need to worry about VPN software and changing your IP address.

All you you will be required to do is to create simple or complex designs and put your designs on T-shirts. Then list them for sale on Amazon.
See screenshots below to have an idea of what I'm talking about and what you will be doing to generate $$$ free

You don't know how? Don't worry, I will show you exactly how this business model works, and how to do it free!

Yes, this information will be 100% free!

Now, this program is called Merch By Amazon (MBA) and you can only get in by invitation.

I've put up a step by step tutorial on how to write/send your invitation and be accepted into the program on Kikimat.
To access that tutorial free, go here:
https://www.kikimat.com/earn-over-400-day-with-merch-by-amazon-mba/#comment-528

To know the full potential of this opportunity, go over to Google and search for "
Merch By Amazon +Money? " excluding the quote sign "

You can then come back here to tell us what you see
Get ready, you must make money online this year!

Few likes and I will continue

Design i made on canva is not being accepted oooo
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Emmysteve(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Here to check who made sells.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
cowleg:

Design i made on canva is not being accepted oooo
Why is it not accepted?
What's the error message you are getting?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Awoofawo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
cowleg:

which software do you use for designing or can you recommend a good online designer software
Adobe illustrator
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Emmysteve(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
No body has made any sell yet?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=Emmysteve post=66884703]No body has made any sell yet? [/quote) grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2018
CosmicJames:

Why is it not accepted?
What's the error message you are getting?
My canvas image is 74 dpi instead of 300dpi
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by hayzed12345: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Big thanks to the OP for sharing this, i really appreciate. i found this business interesting all because i love anything autopilot and i was once a graphic designer on fiverr.
The screenshot below is just to motivate you guys that you can do anything if you believe in yourself, all you need is focus and RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH and RESEARCH in order to make it fast.

This is my first month as you can see from the screenshots, i am not here to sell you any course but just to thank the OP @CosmicJames.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by hayzed12345: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Going to tier 500 very soon

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by hayzed12345: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Another POD site that i use, do your research and you will make money on autopilot

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Femolacaster(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
hayzed12345:
Another POD site that i use, do your research and you will make money on autopilot
God bless you for this, and also the initiator of this thread cosmicjames. I just laugh at those clown making mockery of people doing this on this thread. I am on their facebooks page, and I know how much their artist are making. Imagine somebody made $2471 for the month of March only on amazon? The thing just require hardwork and dedication. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL.

4 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
hayzed12345:
Big thanks to the OP for sharing this, i really appreciate. i found this business interesting all because i love anything autopilot and i was once a graphic designer on fiverr.
The screenshot below is just to motivate you guys that you can do anything if you believe in yourself, all you need is focus and RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH and RESEARCH in order to make it fast.

This is my first month as you can see from the screenshots, i am not here to sell you any course but just to thank the OP @CosmicJames.

Started this month too. Please how do we make research? Any public website to check?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Awoofawo(m): 4:25am On Apr 26, 2018
hayzed12345:

We will like to know, your strategy for promoting of T-shirt.....
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by montumonami(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
hayzed12345:
.. Bro... Thanks for sharing this.... I tried registering on redbubble... But got stranded when PayPal was required.. Please how did you go about it ?... For MBA... My 10 spaces were filled with no sales yet.. Do you promote your Merch shirts?

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by internmac(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
friend are you aware of this site that pays for bringing traffics for them?
okay, they pay for every click you give them and is amazing.
check it out and dont forget to give me my share.

<a href="http://www.monkeybusiness.agency/partnerships-pay-per-click-per-visitor?aid=okongodsown3"
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Emmysteve(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
hayzed12345:

really inspiring. Please care to give tips?

2 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by hayzed12345: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
You make research by doing your research bro
cowleg:

Started this month too. Please how do we make research? Any public website to check?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by hayzed12345: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don see person who make $8k/month for merch biz alone
Femolacaster:

God bless you for this, and also the initiator of this thread cosmicjames. I just laugh at those clown making mockery of people doing this on this thread. I am on their facebooks page, and I know how much their artist are making. Imagine somebody made $2471 for the month of March only on amazon? The thing just require hardwork and dedication. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL.

3 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by hayzed12345: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
I never start promoting, all this na organic traffic
Awoofawo:

We will like to know, your strategy for promoting of T-shirt.....
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by hayzed12345: 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
for the payment you are allowed to use Payoneer, i never start any promotion for now.
montumonami:
.. Bro... Thanks for sharing this.... I tried registering on redbubble... But got stranded when PayPal was required.. Please how did you go about it ?... For MBA... My 10 spaces were filled with no sales yet.. Do you promote your Merch shirts?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.