Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (75119 Views)

Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself / How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by wowdiva: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
seyibal20:
I applied on Saturday, I just got an email few minutes ago that I have been approved. I also have a few pointers on getting designs that will definitely sell fast. I have been making research in the interim of being approved. It's all about the BSR. I'll post the pointers shortly.

Congrats! Please what did you fill in the last part( the invitation part)
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by montumonami(m): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
I have One shirt live.. Uploaded another One earlier today.. Its pending approval

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Emmysteve(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Pls who has tried designing with canva mobile app?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by mistayeancah(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
My application was approved this evening

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by wowdiva: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
montumonami:

thanks a lot i have corrected the mistake.

After i clicked continue..another form popped up...pls what is advisable?

Hello, please how did you fill this part?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by montumonami(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
wowdiva:

. Its been long i did it... Send A screenshot of that page so i can remember and guide you
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by wowdiva: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
CosmicJames:

Sorry, your application is not approved.
You will want to reapply.
But make sure you go through this tutorial on Kikimat
https://www.kikimat.com/earn-over-400-day-with-merch-by-amazon-mba/#comment-528

And get ideas on how to send your invitation request

Good luck
Can one reapply with the same details as the previous?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by wowdiva: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
montumonami:
. Its been long i did it... Send A screenshot of that page so i can remember and guide you
This part, thanks.

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by montumonami(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
wowdiva:

..cant really remember..... Send A screenshot of that page so i can remember and guide you
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by wowdiva: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
montumonami:
..cant really remember..... Send A screenshot of that page so i can remember and guide you
Here, thanks

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by TourismMan(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
CosmicJames:

No. You don't need anything like a website or blog to join the program.
Just send your application and wait for approval.

The good news is that Amazon is approving people into the program now faster than before.

You see @megafaraday saying that he applied on Tuesday, and got accepted on Friday!
That's just one week.

Before it takes several months.
When I applied, it took about 9-10months of waiting before I was approved.
To be precise, I applied in March 2017. But I was approved in January 2018.

You don't have to wait. Send your application now

Some questions please.
1) Can one use phone to do this? Can it work using android phone?
2) You must have knowledge of graphic design before you can do this?
3) Where is the link to register?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by TourismMan(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nnaabros:

Enter it for now. Just that when you want to transfer the funds to your account, the bank will use their own rates. And payoneer tranafer charges could be higher for non-dollar accounts

What are the requirements to open a domiciliary account please?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by TourismMan(m): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
montumonami:

Op please i discovered i made a mistake after submission of the form..i used my middle name instead of last name...do they mean i should refill the form as stated in the form ..Need your help asap..thank you

You are from Akwa Ibom right? We are brothers state wise.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by fergusen: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Well, I got approved roughly 3 days after I applied. cool

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by wowdiva: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Please those that applied and were approved what did you fill in the additional information part?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by fergusen: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
wowdiva:
Please those that applied and were approved what did you fill in the additional information part?
Something like my name is xxxdf. I own xxxii company. I create Distressed designs, xxxii, etc (search google to see types of designs). I am positive that my Years of experience will be a plus in... (or I am positive that my Years of experience will help me stand out...).
I look forward to great time on amazon merch. (I look forward to a great experience on amazon merch) etc etc.

5 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by wowdiva: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
fergusen:

Something like my name is xxxdf. I own xxxii company. I create Distressed designs, xxxii, etc (search google to see types of designs). I am positive that my Years of experience will be a plus in... (or I am positive that my Years of experience will help me stand out...).
I look forward to great time on amazon merch. (I look forward to a great experience on amazon merch) etc etc.
Thanks alot
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by montumonami(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
TourismMan:

You are from Akwa Ibom right? We are brothers state wise.
Yes bro....nice to meet you here
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by montumonami(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
wowdiva:

This part, thanks.
I'm sorry for the delay in reply.....for the form choose novelty t-shirt and individual..then this the format i used fro my own.
My name is-------------. I'm a graphic designer with about ------ years of experience. I have done a lot of T-shirt design jobs on fiverr and upwork. I have also designed and sold a couple of shirts on teespring. Designs I intend to create on Merch include snorg tees, typography tees (slogans, inspirational, Funny, etc), abstract designs, vintage and mascot tees.

4 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by TourismMan(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
montumonami:
Yes bro....nice to meet you here

Same here. Pleasure is mine.

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by wowdiva: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
montumonami:
I'm sorry for the delay in reply.....for the form choose novelty t-shirt and individual..then this the format i used fro my own.
My name is-------------. I'm a graphic designer with about ------ years of experience. I have done a lot of T-shirt design jobs on fiverr and upwork. I have also designed and sold a couple of shirts on teespring. Designs I intend to create on Merch include snorg tees, typography tees (slogans, inspirational, Funny, etc), abstract designs, vintage and mascot tees.
Thanks alot
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by montumonami(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
wowdiva:

Thanks alot
. you are welcome...its not limited to this though...just make them believe you have what to offer in MBA...wish u best of the luck

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
goldtooth:

I got approved to merchant by amazon after following your tutorial. Thanks
You're welcome.
Good to know that you've been approved into the program.
Next is for you to follow other tutorials to create and upload your designs and hopefully make some sales.
Good luck
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
TourismMan:

What are the requirements to open a domiciliary account please?
Same as for current accounts. You can open with zero balance with Zenith and GT banks. Dont know about others. I use Zenith

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
TourismMan:

Some questions please.
1) Can one use phone to do this? Can it work using android phone?
2) You must have knowledge of graphic design before you can do this?
3) Where is the link to register?
1. You will do well with a Laptop/PC.
It doesn't go well on phone (Android)
2. No. You can hire a graphic designer
3. On the first page of this thread
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
wowdiva:

Can one reapply with the same details as the previous?
No. You will want to reapply with a new details. (new account)
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by TourismMan(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nnaabros:

Same as for current accounts. You can open with zero balance with Zenith and GT banks. Dont know about others. I use Zenith

Thanks guys for all the responses.
Please pardon my naivety. Is it possible for one to work here in Amazon, Fiverr, upworks, freelancer etc all as an individual?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by montumonami(m): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
TourismMan:

Thanks guys for all the responses.
Please pardon my naivety. Is it possible for one to work here in Amazon, Fiverr, upworks, freelancer etc all as an individual?
you just remind me of the day i decided to do many things all at the same time.....i was very busy through out the day ....at the end of the day i checked my to-do list and discovered i didnt do anything all day..though i was very busy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by btrocky09(m): 12:32am On Apr 02, 2018
Pls how do I fill the tax interview form?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 6:18am On Apr 02, 2018
btrocky09:
Pls how do I fill the tax interview form?
I've already share the step by step tutorial on how to fill the tax interview on Kikimat.
Check it out.

Go directly to the tutorial here
https://www.kikimat.com/merch-by-amazon-mba-how-to-fill-tax-information-as-a-non-american/
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by TourismMan(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2018
montumonami:
you just remind me of the day i decided to do many things all at the same time.....i was very busy through out the day ....at the end of the day i checked my to-do list and discovered i didnt do anything all day..though i was very busy

Lol. Man eye dey red for money o. Anywhere wey legitimate money is, man gat to be there.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by domainservice(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
How do we go about marketing, got approved recently.. I have however submitted the a design which is currently under review.
Am so much concerned about the marketing now, am thinking towards paid ad on facebook targeting the west, what do you think pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.