Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (75285 Views)

Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself / How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by SilverSurfer: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2018
An approved merch account for sale
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by fashiontagonist: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
BanjiHols:

Thanks bro.. Is it true that i wud be charged 30 percent by the american government for Tax..? And is there a free smart way about this? Thanks
yes you would be charged 30% on your monthly royalty
and there's also a method of preventing this from happening. meaning your get every penny u've earn without being taxed
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by donqx: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
hayzed12345:

Even if person decide not to post again some post like donqx post will make someone post, this man is so funny grin ...
You were talking of 15years of Experience all the time my brother who that one help, with your 25years Experience and you can’t contribute positively to the thread you better go find something meaningful to do and stop embarrassing yourself up and down...
I felt so ashamed when you speak of ponzi and sport betting as an experience in this industry, how does it even correlate, how on earth would you compare Ponzi scheme Experience with Pod shocked, you also talked about Fiverr, dropshipping, Shopify et cetera grin my brother what are you doing gan gan.

Lastly, you said I posted fake screenshot, can’t blame you for this because you have 15years Experience and the screenshot should have come from you not me that has only 4years Experience.
If you like believe if you like no believe amazon and Redbubble don pay again ooo...do you care for screenshot again?

I have been busy lately and guess seeing this really want to let this slide but have few words. ...firstly not all those whom u see online are stupid especially people here. many of them are here looking for a way to earn a living or atleast extra income and not here to view your fake payment proofs .

there are no kids here. if you really know who you are quoting ...u can check on youtube various options trading strategies I am team has personally shared for free for many people benefit.

the said dude comicsjames that created the thread to share an idea even though its late atleast tried to share.

you are here trying to justify your actions despite deceiving yourself and not others. firstly you know nothing about pod and never will.rather than making justifications.you should have atleast share your strategies to those who has been asking how come its only you that is earning among thousands of people who have signed up on one platform or the other.common. you need to grow up and stop this.

even the op personally admit his ordeals. stop frontin. if you know what you know then share it with the followers of the thread rather than decieving them by showing fake proofs of payment which you never earn in the first place or you think the thread followers don't go online to read info on forums and even merch forums.common. grow up

2 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by mbz101(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Paxful trading account more than 50 trade and 45 positive feedbacks 0 neg $40

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business. No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Gudiza(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2018
fashiontagonist:

yes you would be charged 30% on your monthly royalty
and there's also a method of preventing this from happening. meaning your get every penny u've earn without being taxed
care to mention how?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by fashiontagonist: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Gudiza:

care to mention how?
not something i can talk About on an open Forum, thats why i was looking forward to opening a Merch whatsapp Group or added to one(if one already exist) in order to Share and also learn from others concerning merch
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Gudiza(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2018
fashiontagonist:

not something i can talk About on an open Forum, that's why I was looking forward to opening a Merch whatsapp Group or added to one(if one already exist) in order to Share and also learn from others concerning merch

I understand perfectly. There's so much to learn about merch and we're not doing enough. We need to help ourselves much more because Amazon the biggest POD out there is basically selling to the American market and for that reason we need to keep up with current events (over there) if we hope to sell to that market... the best place for that right now being the facebook groups.
A Whatsapp group for us 'here' will go a long way to bridge that gap and answer questions pertaining to our local community. If you create one I'll join, although I don't have a compatible phone right now. Mind if I shoot you a mail in the mean time?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by fashiontagonist: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Gudiza:

I understand perfectly. There's so much to learn about merch and we're not doing enough. We need to help ourselves much more because Amazon the biggest POD out there is basically selling to the American market and for that reason we need to keep up with current events (over there) if we hope to sell to that market... the best place for that right now being the facebook groups.
A Whatsapp group for us 'here' will go a long way to bridge that gap and answer questions pertaining to our local community. If you create one I'll join, although I don't have a compatible phone right now. Mind if I shoot you a mail in the mean time?
you free to do so, my number is 09093110559 just in case you finally get your whatsapp working
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by emeths: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nice
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Gudiza:

Merch By Amazon is actually the biggest POD platform right now. But so also is the competition. More actually needs to be done now than before to succeed with it.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by GoldPencil: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2018
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Bcbabe(f): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2018
join QunQun common community for Fiverr and get pay for doing what like doing best.

Everyone are invite

Join now earn big!

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by hazelle: 5:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by GoldPencil: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2018
Made it to T-500 organically. If you did same, join my dance here https://www.nairaland.com/4650968/amazonmerch-group
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by DerrickM(m): 5:54am On Oct 30, 2018
Your site was shared in a WhatsApp group by my friend there. It's thanks to it I got approved and I filled my tax info. Also sharing that link to the freakingly awesome @Eric Lass on YouTube was really generous of you. Thanks a lot.

CosmicJames:
Today I bring to us one of the biggest money making program on the internet right now.

Amazon is the biggest online retail store in the world with millions of daily visitors who are ready with their credit cards to buy all kinds of things on Amazon including T-shirts!

You don't need to drive traffic to your T-shirts to make sales.

You will not be required to buy and import the T-shirts from China to sell on Amazon.

You don't need to ship the T-shirt to the customers as they purchase it

This is a Print On Demand (POD) service.
And Amazon does everything for you -- from Marketing, Production, Shipping, and Customer service.
Then pay you your earnings.
And you are paid through Payoneer. So you don't need to worry about PayPal or how to withdraw your money.

Moreover, they accept Nigeria. So you don't need to worry about VPN software and changing your IP address.

All you you will be required to do is to create simple or complex designs and put your designs on T-shirts. Then list them for sale on Amazon.
See screenshots below to have an idea of what I'm talking about and what you will be doing to generate $$$ free

You don't know how? Don't worry, I will show you exactly how this business model works, and how to do it free!

Yes, this information will be 100% free!

Now, this program is called Merch By Amazon (MBA) and you can only get in by invitation.

I've put up a step by step tutorial on how to write/send your invitation and be accepted into the program on Kikimat.
To access that tutorial free, go here:
https://www.kikimat.com/earn-over-400-day-with-merch-by-amazon-mba/#comment-528

To know the full potential of this opportunity, go over to Google and search for "
Merch By Amazon +Money? " excluding the quote sign "

You can then come back here to tell us what you see
Get ready, you must make money online this year!

Few likes and I will continue

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by mbz101(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
Buy Premium Vpn,lynda,spotify,iptv As low as 3000
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by DerrickM(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
A commonly asked question is what apps can be used for t-shirt design. Popular choices are:

*CorelDraw
*Illustrator
*Photoshop
*SketchBook Pro
*Clip Studio Paint
*Gimp
*Krita

After the design has been completed. Presentation mockups are done in Photoshop for marketing purposes on social media or to let your client have a clear idea what his/her t-shirt will look like when produced (like the attached).

T-shirt design can be approached from different angles or philoshopies so very flexible. Just do your market research and make sure no copyright violations. Google TMHunt.

Hope this helps. cool smiley grin

2 Shares

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by cornelin(m): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
Just signed up now. Hope to get approved soon on MBA.
The tax information on Merch has really been simplified.
Thanks to cosmicJames. Maybe you might want to review your tax information procedure.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
cornelin:
Just signed up now. Hope to get approved soon on MBA.
The tax information on Merch has really been simplified.
Thanks to cosmicJames. Maybe you might want to review your tax information procedure.
I believe you will be approved sooner.
Is being a little while since I wrote the MBA tax tutorial on Kikimat.
If I have a chance, I will consider reviewing it
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by completey(f): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Do you want to know the greatest secret for turning small amounts of money into huge sums of cash regardless of what you are selling?

Join us here to find out more
https:///KFQJmoRdHz1GlLYpir4cpM
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Bromoney: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Guys I'm about concluding my application but came to the payment where they requested for my bank country, I didnt find Nigeria there, what do I do?

And aslo what do I do about the tax part too.

Ugent help please and can anyone add me to a whatsap group about merch 08182194899 thanks
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by DerrickM(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
Read this as a guide done by the OP which I used.

https://www.kikimat.com/merch-by-amazon-mba-how-to-fill-tax-information-as-a-non-american/

Bromoney:
Guys I'm about concluding my application but came to the payment where they requested for my bank country, I didnt find Nigeria there, what do I do?

And aslo what do I do about the tax part too.

Ugent help please and can anyone add me to a whatsap group about merch 08182194899 thanks
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Bromoney: 1:52am On Dec 03, 2018
I have tried feeling the form but I can't get pass the banking aspect. There is no Nigeria bank there how do I go about it please.

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Bromoney: 2:06am On Dec 03, 2018
I did like a step by step guide through this please. Should I skip th bank aspect and continue with the form and all that?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by DerrickM(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
I have shared it up above before you commented twice. Kindly look again... sad shocked undecided embarassed

Bromoney:
I did like a step by step guide through this please. Should I skip th bank aspect and continue with the form and all that?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Hexdude1(m): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
CosmicJames:

No. You don't need anything like a website or blog to join the program.
Just send your application and wait for approval.

The good news is that Amazon is approving people into the program now faster than before.

You see @megafaraday saying that he applied on Tuesday, and got accepted on Friday!
That's just one week.

Before it takes several months.
When I applied, it took about 9-10months of waiting before I was approved.
To be precise, I applied in March 2017. But I was approved in January 2018.

You don't have to wait. Send your application now
can you please send us the skeleton of how you applied please? I mean the Format

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.