Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (75192 Views)

Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself / How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2018
Hexdude1:
can you please send us the skeleton of how you applied please? I mean the Format
Check the first page of this thread. The link where I posted the steps on how to apply is there
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nezy4Real(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
please somebody should help me, if have checked through the thread to see answer to related problem but didnt find one,. i have created a payoneer account but i dont know how to view my payoneer account details. How can i get my my account details?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by cornelin(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
just relax. your application is under review. Once approved, you'll be able to view your details in your dashboard
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by cornelin(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Just got approved today and I've already submitted my design which is currently under review. Hope it get approved. Did I mention that my Merch approval was under a week?

My design from start to finish was basically done with an app on my phone and the dimensions were done using some online tools.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nezy4Real(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
cornelin:
just relax. your application is under review. Once approved, you'll be able to view your details in your dashboard

ok. thanks. like how many days does it take?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by cornelin(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
Nezy4Real:

ok. thanks. like how many days does it take?
In a couple of hours and should not be up yo a day
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by GoldPencil: 7:31am On Dec 06, 2018
Merch By Amazon: Filler Designs And Why You Shouldnt Discard Them https
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by BuhBye: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2018
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to bypass the 30% tax because let us face it 30% of hard earned money nobi beans.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by GoldPencil: 1:07am On Dec 07, 2018
Merch By Amazon: Keyword And Niche Selection Made Easy https://you
Follow thread https://www.nairaland.com/4650968/amazonmerch-group#73619654
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by olutope200: 8:09am On Dec 07, 2018
Just got approved. 4 days.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nezy4Real(m): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2018
I am stuck at the tax information section please how do i get a TIN number or how can i bypass that process?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by cornelin(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nezy4Real:
I am stuck at the tax information section please how do i get a TIN number or how can i bypass that process?

Just untick all the options available in that section

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by GoldPencil: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
#merchbyamazon #tshirts #merch #tshirtlifestyle
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by GoldPencil: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
tshirtlifestyle
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Joeeasy(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2019
Nezy4Real:
Hey bro!
How were you able to get through the tax identity information stage?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nezy4Real(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Joeeasy:

Hey bro!
How were you able to get through the tax identity information stage?

Uncheck all the boxes you will see the option there.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by adelafe2019: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2019
Can l still apply for this Amazon MBA program now or it is closed?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by DerrickM(m): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2019
Guys,when you get approved on MBA load designs immediately. My account got terminated recently for inactivity which I don't contest but now the support are framing me saying I violated their T&C's when there's nothing there. It's annoying and infuriating at the same time. It was when I didn't relent in questioning their support I got the appeal email from the guy who answered me 2nd. The lady who first responded was an unhelpful retard for real.So wish me luck.

I'll try to appeal and if that doesn't work. I'll close my Amazon central account to remove all my data and start from scratch. So learn from my experience and don't make the same costly mistake.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by DerrickM(m): 12:07am On Aug 11, 2019
Always open but before you apply open a Teepublic or Teespring shop or a blog that has your t-shirt designs to fill in your details as a website. They want to see you are experienced. Best of luck...

adelafe2019:
Can l still apply for this Amazon MBA program now or it is closed?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Digitalcreator(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2019
Am having issue if Tax ID
I actually dont have that
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by tck2000(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2019
does this actually work?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
hayzed12345:
.....and to you all attacking Comicjames, this guy never state it from the start that he’s making money from this biz, even if you are finding it hard to make money from this biz you shouldn’t have attack him for creating this thread.
this thread has help someone like me and others no one or two things, so if you have hard time with the biz instead of attacking the OO or discourage other members I will advice you to chill out....don’t be like #15yearsexperience

This hashtag suppose trend oooo #15yearsexperience grin

boss have been following your response since all this year. have waste many data on outsourcing on Google and YouTube looking for keyword research pls help me with a single niche.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by GoldPencil: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
slow month but we thank Odin. With more people being accepted, that 400 per day go hard una die https://www.nairaland.com/4650968/amazonmerch-group
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by DerrickM(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
UPDATE:

Guys,help me celebrate. My terminated account has been reinstated!!! This rarely happens. I ran around my house shouting and then jumped on my bed.

I'm uploading a design or more asap. I have learnt my lesson. So please newbies learn from it as well. cool grin cheesy

DerrickM:
Guys,when you get approved on MBA load designs immediately. My account got terminated recently for inactivity which I don't contest but now the support are framing me saying I violated their T&C's when there's nothing there. It's annoying and infuriating at the same time. It was when I didn't relent in questioning their support I got the appeal email from the guy who answered me 2nd. The lady who first responded was an unhelpful retard for real.So wish me luck.

I'll try to appeal and if that doesn't work. I'll close my Amazon central account to remove all my data and start from scratch. So learn from my experience and don't make the same costly mistake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by DerrickM(m): 1:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Tips for Newbies to MBA

Make sure your text or copy for your t-shirt design doesn't violate any of their conditions or the design will be rejected immediately. The good thing is that MBA will tell what clause was violated for you to make amends.

Approval for designs take 3-4days after being reviewed and processed then goes live on Amazon. 3 design submissions are allowed per day. First get approved for one product say standard t-shirt with your copy writing then add the remaining 9 products. 3 per day since it's the same design with the same text but on different products like premium t-shirt,hoodie etc.

Watch these videos on how to upload:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scfIqRlslzI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXBsYr6OZ3c&t=1s

All the best now... cool grin wink smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by GoldPencil: 6:00am On Sep 24, 2019
A day full of cha-chings. love Q4 https://www.nairaland.com/4650968/amazonmerch-group

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by GoldPencil: 6:53am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by winnerr(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2019
Morning guys, how do I get started, please?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by pareshsagar1523: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2019
Well, to be honest, it is all up to you.

This is specially built for Designer. And if you are looking to earn money from Merch by Amazon. Then you should first have a look at "Do you know how to design?"

If you are good at designing then most of the is work done. Otherwise, first, you need to hire an experienced graphics designer.

Once this first step cleared you to need an account. Fill the information and send it for approval by Amazon.

Once your account gets approved then you can put your design on a product available in Amazon. Add color, size, description, and tags. Wait for design to get approved. After your design gets approved, Amazon adds your design product to the list. And rest will be done by Amazon from marketing, print, and ship.

This platform not taking more time if you are creative and have innovative design ideas.

But as we know without paying hard no chance to get income in any platform.

If you want to ease your process then you can use Tools for that. Few are free and rest are paid.

As you mentioned, need to earn $400/day. This totally depends on your design, research, strategy, and thinking. You can make more income if the design is very attractive.

So make more effort more on design, research, and strategy.

To get all the information about how to make money in Amazon Merch, Tools, Tips from - https://www.excellentwebworld.com/how-merch-by-amazon-work/

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.