Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (75151 Views)

Make $400 Daily Loading Amazon Gift Card Yourself / How To Make $400+ Per Month For Life On Amazon Kdp (learn The Smart Way) / How To Earn #10000 A Day Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 6:01am On Mar 16, 2018
raphemmanuel:
i finished the tax interview and send, the request invitation pop-up, though I didn't fill the request.
Does it mean that my application was not submitted.
This issue looks like an error on Amazon end.
Some other persons are also experiencing it.
Just login to your account again.
If the problem persist and you're unable to access your dashboard, then resend the invitation form again
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 6:26am On Mar 16, 2018
Nnaabros:

Hoq do you make designs with transparent background? Which software do you use?
This is very important question.
Like I said earlier, Canva is the free online tool that many of us are using to handle our designs.
But Canva will only allow you to have a transparent background if you upgrade to their premium version. Plus Canva doesn't give the approved size of image by Amazon.

So I use another tool (resizeimage.net) to handle the size and the transparent background of my designs

If I have the chance, I will do a step by step tutorial with screenshots on how to resize your design/image and give it a transparent background on Kikimat later

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by ultimate77(m): 6:48am On Mar 16, 2018
Saucekide25:
I got approved today
congrats.. Work starts.. When did you summit your application?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by ultimate77(m): 6:49am On Mar 16, 2018
Saucekide25:
I got approved today

congrats when did you summit your application
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 6:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Video Tutorial On How To Find T-shirts Designs That Are Selling Fast is now available on Kikimat free!

Enjoy!!
https://www.kikimat.com/how-to-find-t-shirts-designs-that-are-selling-fast-video-tutorial-merch-by-amazon/

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by planetx13: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2018
I just got this mail from Amazon..

Will start designs and keep you guys posted

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by gtech2sure: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2018
I got approved last week but i couldn't make any design due my busyness. Eventually i uploaded one design few days while my second design is under review.

Here are direct link to the design i uploaded. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHH5FTG?ref_=pe_2196150_146773810

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by realdentist(f): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2018
mamcoker:
I need to understand something, I applied on Sunday, while I was waiting for them to approve my request, I received an alert from payoner that that I received $0 from Amazon. here is my question, does dat mean that they just verified my account which means I will soon get approval to start uploading my designs.
yes you will soon be approved. Congratulations
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by realdentist(f): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2018
gtech2sure:
I got approved last week but i couldn't make any design due my busyness. Eventually i uploaded one design few days while my second design is under review.

Here are direct link to the design i uploaded. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHH5FTG?ref_=pe_2196150_146773810
nice shirt. What app did you use to design it?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by realdentist(f): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2018
@CosmicJames, thank you for sharing this idea with us. Please remind me to pay tithe when the $$$ starts coming in. Lol
I got an approval email this morning. I registered about a week ago
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by gtech2sure: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
realdentist:
nice shirt. What app did you use to design it?
I designed it with corel draw
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
gtech2sure:

Awesome design!
Really looks good.
What remain for you now is to know how to rank your T-shirts with relevant keywords to be found in search results and make lot of sales.

Plus, like I earlier said, you need to create and upload more designs to increase your chances of making bank on Amazon with this free sure online business model.

Don't depend on 1-10 designs, and expect to make $400/day. No. It doesn't, and will not work that way.

I'm still researching on best methods to rank our T-shirts higher in search results.

I wish you the best brother
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by gtech2sure: 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
CosmicJames:

Awesome design!
Really looks good.
What remain for you now is to know how to rank your T-shirts with relevant keywords to be found in search results and make lot of sales.

Plus, like I earlier said, you need to create and upload more designs to increase your chances of making bank on Amazon with this free sure online business model.

Don't depend on 1-10 designs, and expect to make $400/day. No. It doesn't, and will not work that way.

I'm still researching on best methods to rank our T-shirts higher in search results.

Sure bro... I even have about five design on ground to upload now but one can only upload a design in a day.

Good job bro i really appreciate your effort. Will be waiting for the keyword tutorial.

I make used of the YouTube tutorial for the keyword i used but still don't know if the keywords is perfect for my design.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Timizee(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Getting confused here, Please those who just got approved,what exactly did you fill in the "Additional Information" and "website" section angry
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by dammy20: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
I cant request for payooner...i dont have a valid id
What can i do
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by realdentist(f): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
CosmicJames:

But if you read their FAQs you will see that there is a limit to the number of designs you can submit, based on your present tier.
Pro

If you successfully sell 10 shirts, then you move from the first to the second tier.

Don't mind me, I like to read FAQs a lot o

1 Like

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by realdentist(f): 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
dammy20:
What can i do
try to get one. Can't u get national ID?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by realdentist(f): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Timizee:
Getting confused here, Please those who just got approved,what exactly did you fill in the "Additional Information" and "website" section angry
under website, I filled in the name of my website. I don't think I filled in anything under additional info. Is it asterisked as compulsory to answer?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by realdentist(f): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
CosmicJames do we design on both the back and front of the shirts or just one surface?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by daddio(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
What should I do?
Amazon didn't approve my application.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by daddio(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
I want to try it again please what should I fill here?

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Emmysteve(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
daddio:
What should I do? Amazon didn't approve my application.
how did you get to know?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by mamcoker: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
thanks to the person that introduce us all to this . we must take it to another level. people that has been approved and uploaded should pls let us know how it's going. it's a motivation for all the new comers. bravo !!!!!!
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by daddio(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Emmysteve:
how did you get to know?

I checked my mail and I saw the message being sent to me.

I'd started another registration.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Timizee(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
realdentist:
under website, I filled in the name of my website. I don't think I filled in anything under additional info. Is it asterisked as compulsory to answer?
Yes, it must filled, you must filled something there while submitting your invitation request.Well am still waiting for insights from others that just got approved b4 I apply.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Timizee(m): 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
dammy20:
What can i do
Well what you don't know you don't know until you learn it, You can get your payoneer account approved without ID which takes less than 3 hours to get approved after applying however you will still be required to submit your ID later on as you use the account. To get your account approved sign up for payoneer using a referral link of someone whose account is fully approved.
Later On You should try and get an International Passport as this Payoneer's most preferred ID for Verification.Good luck
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 2:34am On Mar 17, 2018
realdentist:
CosmicJames do we design on both the back and front of the shirts or just one surface?
You are free to design on both sides. But is not advisable because putting your designs on front and back will leave you with less royalties (earnings).

For example: A T-shirt that was supposed to earn you $5 royalty with design on one side will earn you like $1.5

You see?
So put your designs on one side.
Preferably on the front side
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 2:53am On Mar 17, 2018
realdentist:
@CosmicJames, thank you for sharing this idea with us. Please remind me to pay tithe when the $$$ starts coming in. Lol
I got an approval email this morning. I registered about a week ago
You're welcome sister.
Na God do am o. No be me.
I beg pay your tithes to God.
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 3:08am On Mar 17, 2018
daddio:
What should I do?
Amazon didn't approve my application.
That's bad mehn.
Hopefully, your second app will be approved.
But if nothing works, do not worry. I will share another opportunity (Not Amazon) where you can join this business.
For the question you asked on your other comment, if you haven't submitted the application, choose the "Individual" option
I wish you good luck bro

4 Likes

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by daddio(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2018
Please here again

Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2018
daddio:
Please here again
Have you check out the post that give some tips on how to apply for this program on Kikimat?
Re: How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! by Emmysteve(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Pls I just saw invitation form on my dashboard after I have submitted the task information. What should I do now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Zip Codes For Nigeria / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.